PDA

View Full Version : New Look for Rhody

Cobblestone
August 15th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Now that I've seen our new helmets on our players, I have to say I like them. I also like having a coach who some intensity; something that Stowers never had.

15 more days and counting. Bring on Monmouth!

http://gorhody.cstv.com/view.gal?id=27139

dgreco
August 15th, 2008, 09:46 AM
new look website also... its nice.

JoltinJoe
August 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Looking forward to the game on 9/6.

I haven't had the chance to update the website, but here's last year's version if you want to plan a trip to New York that weekend.

Please circulate among your football support group.

Fordham Football (http://www.fordhamfootball.com/)

Cobblestone
August 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Looking forward to the game on 9/6.

I haven't had the chance to update the website, but here's last year's version if you want to plan a trip to New York that weekend.

Please circulate among your football support group.

Fordham Football (http://www.fordhamfootball.com/)

Thanks, I'll do just that. I won't be able to attend that weekend but I want to see as many Rhody fans attend that game as possible.

Fordham
August 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Good stuff Joe.

And good luck to URI v. Monmouth! Hope you guys do well before a disappointing week #2 for you (and then run the table afterwards).

furman94
August 15th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Looks good! I hope the new coach gets things turned around!

ngineer
August 15th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Didn't you guys always have Ram horns on your helmets?

Cobblestone
August 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Didn't you guys always have Ram horns on your helmets?

Except for a few seasons, yes. But the colors are now reversed.

ngineer
August 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Except for a few seasons, yes. But the colors are now reversed.

OK--didn't catch the reversal of colors, but then we haven't played you guys in a while. I hope Rhody can get it turned around...but if you don't, the PL may be looking for another member.;)

93henfan
August 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM
No offense, but that powder blue just doesn't look conducive to football ferocity. Has a powder blue team ever been highly successful in football? RI and UNC come to mind as definite "no"s. The Chargers haven't won a SB in powder blue. I really can't think of a dominant powder blue team.

Cobblestone
August 15th, 2008, 07:26 PM
No offense, but that powder blue just doesn't look conducive to football ferocity. Has a powder blue team ever been highly successful in football? RI and UNC come to mind as definite "no"s. The Chargers haven't won a SB in powder blue. I really can't think of a dominant powder blue team.

xrolleyesx

have another DogFish Head Ale....please!

Seawolf97
August 15th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Good looking helmet . Good Luck in 2008 !

Ram Ball
August 16th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I really hope they fill some seats on the 30th. I'll be there.

Seawolf97
August 16th, 2008, 08:40 PM
I had to go to Davisville Fri. afternoon so i took a ride to URI hoping maybe to see some practice but the coaches told me it was at 3:00 so i bought a ticket for the monmouth game.actually sat in my seat and watched some guy doing the lines.

Now thats a dedicated fan!xnodx

dgreco
August 16th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I had to go to Davisville Fri. afternoon so i took a ride to URI hoping maybe to see some practice but the coaches told me it was at 3:00 so i bought a ticket for the monmouth game.actually sat in my seat and watched some guy doing the lines.

must of been a boring day. You should get some more monmouth tickets when they play bryant.

Bulldog Fan
August 17th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Monmouth doesn't have much of a team this year?:)