PDA

View Full Version : Corey Lynch Recovers Fumble

KiddBrewer
August 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM
So, Lynch recovers the fumble in the closing minute of the game, and they talk up App State...........and then, much like every one else at ESPN who knows nothing, they continue to say how Appalachian State lost their QB this year.............Love it.xcoffeex

DLS
August 11th, 2008, 10:20 PM
yup just saw that

T-Dog
August 11th, 2008, 10:21 PM
So, Lynch recovers the fumble in the closing minute of the game, and they talk up App State...........and then, much like every one else at ESPN who knows nothing, they continue to say how Appalachian State lost their QB this year.............Love it.xcoffeex

Corey was all over the place tonight. He didn't get many chances to make plays as the front line and corners made tackles, but he got a couple tackles in and got that fumble.

Jason Hunter got five tackles including a sack. It was a good night for App players.xthumbsupx

But a horrible night for the announcers. Jaws made the point about how we lost our QB and Tony just laughed at it and said "Yeah I don't think they (App St) have as much a chance against LSU this year." Didn't bring up that Corey was the one who sealed the deal in Ann Arbor.

All three of them should (Tirico, Tony, Jaws) be taken out back and be inhumanely destroyed.xanim_chaix

KiddBrewer
August 11th, 2008, 10:21 PM
yup just saw that

expect anything else?

Appinator
August 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Here's to reminding Jaws that AE is still indeed our QB on Aug. 30th!

ASU88
August 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Yeah, they were just so sure that we lost our QB that had led us to our national titles ... making the upcoming game against LSU even more worthy of a chuckle.

It's one thing to not know something. It's completely another to spout off with such conviction just HOPING you're not wrong.

APPALACHIANstate
August 11th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I thought it was funny, I was sitting there just thinking about the other app fans yelling at their tv, I was laughing though.

T-Dog
August 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM
At least Tirico pronounced Appalachian right. Jaws and Tony not so much.

Corey Lynch saving the game brings back fond memories.

ASU88
August 11th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Corey was all over the place tonight. He didn't get many chances to make plays as the front line and corners made tackles, but he got a couple tackles in and got that fumble.

He did make one VERY NICE tackle at the line of scrimmage on a swing pass to a back. Didn't get a mention as the announcers were using the time between plays to recap Aaron Rogers' night.

The rest of the night (until the fumble recovery) he seemed to be running around after the tackles, a couple of which I thought he could have been a little more aggressive and gotten involved in.

Didn't see any major mistakes, but I was flipping around and didn't see all the plays.

KiddBrewer
August 11th, 2008, 10:30 PM
corey lynch's nose for the football is as good as anybody in all of football, maybe not as athletic as some, but the man can, and i believe will have a good NFL career. lets hope he gets the chances.

APPALACHIANstate
August 11th, 2008, 10:33 PM
I think he will have a solid NFL Career, hopefully healthy and productive. Same for all FCS players.

Tod
August 12th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I think he will have a solid NFL Career, hopefully healthy and productive. Same for all FCS players.

You "hope" that for all FCS players, you don't think it will happen, I'm pretty sure.

;)

Good sentiment, though!! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

APPALACHIANstate
August 12th, 2008, 08:10 AM
You "hope" that for all FCS players, you don't think it will happen, I'm pretty sure.

;)

Good sentiment, though!! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Yeah, sorry.

xlolx xnodx

SideLine Shooter
August 12th, 2008, 08:30 AM
corey lynch's nose for the football is as good as anybody in all of football, maybe not as athletic as some, but the man can, and i believe will have a good NFL career. lets hope he gets the chances.

It was a good night for App St. I hope it continues.

The announcers were idiots as usual.

Another thing that drove me crazy was that they kept showing the drunk, white cheeseheads trying to dance in the stands.xlolx xbangx xbeerchugx xnutsx xbabycryx xshakingmadx

windwalker
August 13th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Cory will make the team more because of his ST play.. but he will make the final cut.

Skjellyfetti
August 24th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Lynch got an interception tonight.

ericsaid
August 25th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Yes, and a couple passes defended and two tackles.