PDA

View Full Version : How bout dem spidahs

Spider
October 22nd, 2005, 03:50 PM
Spidahs 43, Pride 37..........double OT

TigerFan17
October 22nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
Big win. This conference is killing me this year. Everyone I think is finally gonna sail towards the championship loses. UNH gets beat by the Tribe, JMU gets beat by UD, Hofstra, who was looking good, loses. I don't know what to think anymore.

umassfan
October 22nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
Big win. This conference is killing me this year. Everyone I think is finally gonna sail towards the championship loses. UNH gets beat by the Tribe, JMU gets beat by UD, Hofstra, who was looking good, loses. I don't know what to think anymore.
Think UMass.... thats all you have to think :D

TigerFan17
October 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
I have to agree at this point. Now to pick who makes it to playoffs...

UMass, W&M and UNH?
UMass, JMU and W&M?
UMass, JMU and UNH?

who the hell knows, UMass is the only definite at this point IMO.

WMTribe90
October 22nd, 2005, 05:42 PM
UMass is far from definite with games against UNH, Army and UD left.

DTSpider
October 22nd, 2005, 06:05 PM
Great stretch for the VA schools as UR , JMU & W&M all can make the playoffs but all have to still play each other. I don't think that any of them can afford another loss. Should be some great games down the stretch.

Tribe4SF
October 22nd, 2005, 06:11 PM
The Spiders are obviously gaining confidence, and beginning to score some points. If Clawson had known this team would beat UD and Hofstra, I wonder if he would have had Stacy at WR in the early games?

IaaScribe
October 22nd, 2005, 06:49 PM
I'd be stunned if JMU made the playoffs at this point.

WMTribe90
October 22nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
I don't think that any of them can afford another loss. Should be some great games down the stretch.

WM could lose one of its last four and make the playoffs. Could make a strong case at 8-3 given our schedule. Gotta hope Liberty can hold on and beat CCU to open up another playoff spot.

Spider
October 23rd, 2005, 08:34 AM
The Spiders are obviously gaining confidence, and beginning to score some points. If Clawson had known this team would beat UD and Hofstra, I wonder if he would have had Stacy at WR in the early games?
What do you think?

Spider
October 23rd, 2005, 08:35 AM
Think Spidahs.....