PDA

View Full Version : Colgate's Jordan Scott

stonywolf
August 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Hey... does anyone know what his situation is? Last i heard he got into some legal trouble. Will he be playing against us on Aug. 30th?

TheValleyRaider
August 11th, 2008, 01:41 PM
He recently spent 21 days in jail for Criminal Trespass stemming from an on-campus incident in December. That part of his punishment is complete

Part of his punishment also includes a 1 game suspension

Colgate tends to hold things very close to the vest, so you will not likely know if Scott is playing until warmups and Scott is not dressed or not there at all. My guess is he (and David Morgan, the other student involved) will be suspended for the first game, but I'll likely know when you do

smallcollegefbfan
August 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
He recently spent 21 days in jail for Criminal Trespass stemming from an on-campus incident in December. That part of his punishment is complete

Part of his punishment also includes a 1 game suspension

Colgate tends to hold things very close to the vest, so you will not likely know if Scott is playing until warmups and Scott is not dressed or not there at all. My guess is he (and David Morgan, the other student involved) will be suspended for the first game, but I'll likely know when you do

Scott will not be playing in the first game. Can't say who told me but I did hear from a reliable person at Colgate that he would be sitting out the first game.

Seawolf97
August 18th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Scott will not be playing in the first game. Can't say who told me but I did hear from a reliable person at Colgate that he would be sitting out the first game.

That really puts a negative taint on our game. I would rather win or lose to a team that is at 100% than wonder what if. We lost a few starters last season due to injury and it really changes everything.

Go...gate
August 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM
That really puts a negative taint on our game. I would rather win or lose to a team that is at 100% than wonder what if. We lost a few starters last season due to injury and it really changes everything.

You never know. We keep hearing that he was welcomed back to the Colgate squad and that the players support him 100%. The other guys may pull together and play very well in his absence.

BTW, that is a nice basketball facility that SB is working on!

Seawolf97
August 19th, 2008, 08:05 PM
You never know. We keep hearing that he was welcomed back to the Colgate squad and that the players support him 100%. The other guys may pull together and play very well in his absence.

BTW, that is a nice basketball facility that SB is working on!

Thanks ! Should be ready in November 2009. Now all we have to do is put a nice basketball team in it! 20 wins over the last 3 seasons isnt exactly overwhelmingxoopsx

TheValleyRaider
August 19th, 2008, 09:41 PM

Dick Biddle needs 1 win to become the school's all-time leader in coaching victories

He's also 3-9 all-time in season openers xeekx

You're likely to win with or without Scott xlolx xoopsx

Seawolf97
August 20th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Dick Biddle needs 1 win to become the school's all-time leader in coaching victories

He's also 3-9 all-time in season openers xeekx

You're likely to win with or without Scott xlolx xoopsx

Hope that trend continuesxsmiley_wix