colgate13
October 22nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
Lehigh Wins, End of 3rd
Colgate up Next

Colgate Wins. Lehigh goes down next.

:D :p

ngineer
October 22nd, 2005, 03:49 PM
Now it really gets fun! :p :D Jus' like ol' times. ;)

ngineer
October 22nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
Listened to the entire game on the radio. It sounded like Threatt handled himself very well. Wet conditions, but sport-turf field so no quagmire to deal with. Rough stats were like 13/25 for 226yds, 2 td, 1int. also ran for about 55 yards and a td. The final score, 42-10, was my exact prediction. That happens about once a year, though Lehigh just ran out clock last 10 minutes running the ball and putting the 2 and 3 deep players in. Game ended with LU on BU 7 yard line.. Graziani did not play at linebacker due to bad shoulder suffered against Yale. Definitely held out to heal up for Colgate. Secondary still needs to tighten up a bit. They got two picks today, but also gave up some big gainers.
LU controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, which was a great sign. Bucknell's Conover rarely had his name called today, until late in the game. Game sounded just like the doctor ordered for this week. There was no looking ahead. LU jumped out to 21-3 lead at the end of one then pounded it out from there. Good ground game today, with Rath , Fay, and Threatt. I'm sorry I'm going to be in sunny Florida next weekend. Would much rather freeze my tush off in Andy Kerr. This has the makings of a 'slobberknocker'... :D