Coastal89
October 22nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
SCSU 10

Hampton 0
3:09 1st qt

TexasTerror
October 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
Still 10-0 with 5:30 left in the 2Q...

Hampton's "top seed talk" will come to a screeching halt with a loss here. I've been a backer of South Carolina St this year. Best of luck to them...

Coastal89
October 22nd, 2005, 04:20 PM
Final 14-10 Hampton Dammit

Saint3333
October 22nd, 2005, 04:25 PM
Yep CCU today was a bad day for your playoff outlook. JMU is now on the outside looking in and SC State is not a playoff team.

Hampton needed a little more impressive win than this to to help their case for a home game, a seed is now a remote possibility IMO.

PIRATETIZED1
October 23rd, 2005, 12:39 AM
Orig. posted by Saint3333
Yep CCU today was a bad day for your playoff outlook. JMU is now on the outside looking in and SC State is not a playoff team.

Hampton needed a little more impressive win than this to to help their case for a home game, a seed is now a remote possibility IMO.

I volunteer to share with you guys that I was able to listen to the game game "LIVE" via Internet via scstusports.com. Both Teams Laid it on the Line! I'll be checking the injury list. Several, Several Key injuries in this contest.

The only "rebuttal" I offer to the 'opinion' expressed above is that IMHO "DEFENSE" wins game not "OFFENSE"!!!
Would a 42-10 win over SCST made me happy???? Yeah, no doubt. It WAS NOT going to happen! SCState is THAT good. I'm glad Hampton "got" the "W". The PIRATES showed they were Champions & THAT THEY COULD PLAY DEFENSE!!!!
Is CCU's Team a 1-AA playoff type team?? Is SCState??

Everyone, have a Safe and Happy Weekend!

PIRATETIZED :cool:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAMPTON UNIVERSITY - “…Of Service To God and Our Nation…”

JALMOND
October 23rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
8-0 and still rolling. Pretty dang good. A close win against SC State should not hurt too much. It is not like SC State is, say, Liberty. Besides, you get the auto bid anyway.

bigbluetiger
October 23rd, 2005, 08:16 AM
Good teams sometimes have bad days. Congrat's Hampton on the W. It must all those coaches from TSU. :)

PIRATETIZED1
October 23rd, 2005, 08:34 AM
Orig. posted by Ralph
Only two teams scored less than what Hampton did against SCSU this year so far... FAMU and WSSU. The Pirate offense was shaky again. Crucial win in deciding the MEAC though, congrats!

So you "rebutt" my statement that SCState is "that good". Correct?

Okay....You are right. I am wrong.

Oh, BTW, Thanks for your "Congrats"!.

################################################## ##
:bang:
Ya' know MEAC is extremely weak. Probably will ALWAYS be EXTREMELY weak. MEAC Coaches will ALWAYS have trouble recruiting Excellent Student-Athletes who desire to attend schools in the A10, Southern, Gateway & Big Sky. So IF Hampton receives the Auto Bid, they will lose in the 1st Round (probably to W&M;again) and everyone in AGS.com will continue to say "...I told you so...HU & SCST never should have made the PL's in the 1st place. And we will continue to be in the same "rut" year after year...where Hampton will NOT be able to recruit the players that Jas.Madison, UMASS, UD, W&M are ALWAYS able to recruit year after year.

::::Waving the >>'white'<< FLAG:::: I give up! You are correct...I am wrong!

RALPH....PLEEEEEASE forgive me for ALL my previous POSTS. I'll continue to read the posts of everyone, BUT starting tomorrow, I'll be SILENT!

Have a great 'rest of the season' .... maybe we'll chat after the 1-AA Champ has been crowned!!!!

Blessing to ALL!!!!

PIRATETIZED :bang:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eaglegus2
October 23rd, 2005, 09:19 AM

Ya' know MEAC is extremely weak. Probably will ALWAYS be EXTREMELY weak. MEAC Coaches will ALWAYS have trouble recruiting Excellent Student-Athletes who desire to attend schools in the A10, Southern, Gateway & Big Sky. So IF Hampton receives the Auto Bid, they will lose in the 1st Round (probably to W&M;again) and everyone in AGS.com will continue to say "...I told you so...HU & SCST never should have made the PL's in the 1st place. And we will continue to be in the same "rut" year after year...where Hampton will NOT be able to recruit the players that Jas.Madison, UMASS, UD, W&M are ALWAYS able to recruit year after year.

RALPH....PLEEEEEASE forgive me for ALL my previous POSTS. I'll continue to read the posts of everyone, BUT starting tomorrow, I'll be SILENT!

Have a great 'rest of the season' .... maybe we'll chat after the 1-AA Champ has been crowned!!!!

Blessing to ALL!!!!

No one wants to give any love to Hampton.........someone better beware of the Pirates.

Like the man said,"You don't play your a game all the time".

Let's see...........Hampton 8 wins and how many losses?

Sam Adams
October 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
UD is better than Hampton and UD is in the A10 Cellar.

Cocky
October 23rd, 2005, 10:35 AM

Blessing to ALL!!!!

We in the OVC are in the same boat as the MEAC. We need to win some playoff games to get some respect. OOC wins will not give either of us any respect but playoff game will give you some.

WMTribe90
October 23rd, 2005, 10:44 AM
Hampton is a playoff caliber team that deserves a home game if they go undefeated. However, I think today showed Hampton is not a top 5 team and doesn't deserve to be seeded (#1 - 4). Until Hampton wins a playoff game or seriously upgrades thier SOS, I can't see ranking them any higher than 9 or 10.

Sam Adams
October 23rd, 2005, 11:56 AM
Being a UMass fan I am well aware that the playoff selection committee tends to make some rather bizarre determinations. However, the notion that Hampton would get a home playoff game is frankly ridiculous. There are plenty of 1AA teams that are better than Hampton. Hampton just doesn't play those teams.

Hampton has played: Howard, North Carolina A&T, Morgan State, Delaware State, Gardner Webb, Norfolk State, and an overrated South Carolina State.

If ANY TEAM in the A10 played that schedule, they would also be undefeated. So please tell me on what basis Hampton University is entitled to a Home Game.

GO FAMU GO !!!!!

Punchykky
October 23rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
Being a UMass fan I am well aware that the playoff selection committee tends to make some rather bizarre determinations. However, the notion that Hampton would get a home playoff game is frankly ridiculous. There are plenty of 1AA teams that are better than Hampton. Hampton just doesn't play those teams.

Hampton has played: Howard, North Carolina A&T, Morgan State, Delaware State, Gardner Webb, Norfolk State, and an overrated South Carolina State.

If ANY TEAM in the A10 played that schedule, they would also be undefeated. So please tell me on what basis Hampton University is entitled to a Home Game.

GO FAMU GO !!!!!

What makes you think that UMASS in entitled to a home game? Didn't you all lose to Colgate? :confused:
Hampton's playing the schedule that's handed to them. It's not HU's AD's fault that the members of the other elite conferences won't schedule them for a home and home series. HU can't hold a gun to the other conference AD's head and say, "Play us in a home and home series or else!" :nod:

JALMOND
October 23rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
Forget the home and home. Just go to Amherst, Newark, Boone, Statesboro or Missoula and play the game. Better yet, just go play in Williamsburg.

TigerFan17
October 23rd, 2005, 03:05 PM
What makes you think that UMASS in entitled to a home game? Didn't you all lose to Colgate? :confused:
Hampton's playing the schedule that's handed to them. It's not HU's AD's fault that the members of the other elite conferences won't schedule them for a home and home series. HU can't hold a gun to the other conference AD's head and say, "Play us in a home and home series or else!" :nod:

UMass did lose to Colgate, but theres no way you can say Hampton is UMass' caliber of a team, until they play someone that proves otherwise. Unfortunately, their schedule has no one of that caliber, so we'll have to see in the playoffs...if they don't mess things up and lose some games.

Hampton does deserve credit though. They're winning every game they play, the players can't change the schedule, they can only win what games they are playing in.

gram4life
October 23rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
No, I never said that. Still you roll out the race card. :nono: Hampton is better than SCSU this year, I just thought they were much better.

are you serious, why would you bring up something that just isn't there, "race card" come on man. just sad on your part.

gram4life
October 23rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
g4l, read what I responded to. I didn't bring up anything. "sad on your part." :nonono2:

So you "rebutt" my statement that SCState is "that good". Correct?... ::::Waving the >>'white'<< FLAG:::: ...

No, I never said that. Still you roll out the race card. Hampton is better than SCSU this year, I just thought they were much better.

what am i missing?????????

Tod
October 23rd, 2005, 06:53 PM
Hampton needs to follow CCU's example in their OOC scheduling:

at Elon
v. James Madison
at Appalachian State
v. Delaware State
at South Carolina State
v. Gardner-Webb*
at Liberty*
v. VMI*
at Savannah State
v. Mansfied (PA)
at Charleston Southern*

* Denotes Big South Conference Games

Yes, CCU scheduled some scrubs, but also JMU, ASU, a pretty good SCSU. It certainly gives you something to go on, anyway. If CCU can do it, I don't see why Hampton can't.

:) :) :)

Sam Adams
October 23rd, 2005, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Punchykky]What makes you think that UMASS in entitled to a home game? Didn't you all lose to Colgate? :confused:
QUOTE]

Where did I state that UMass is entitled to a home game? Answer: I did not state that. UMass may be earn a home playoff game but UMass has not earned one yet and neither has Hampton.

gram4life
October 23rd, 2005, 07:08 PM
Did he write:
I am waving the white flag

No he wrote "Waving the >>'white'<< FLAG"

After reading many many posts by this member here and at MEACfans it is clearly a racial statement. Do you disagree?

Yes I do, I've been reading this entire post and he hasn't made race an issue once. You are implying/assuming that's what he meant.

gram4life
October 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
I don't think you even believe what you are typing. I don't need to be smacked upside the head with a >>'white'<< comment from someone I have read a lot from to get the point. Go read the member's posts and you may get the idea, though I really feel you know it already.

Nothing wrong with P but the >>'white'<< was over the top and I hate racial comments.

LOL, that's funny. Ask him then. LOL I know what I read and I know what I believe.

Coastal89
October 23rd, 2005, 07:37 PM

at Elon
v. James Madison
at Appalachian State
v. Delaware State
at South Carolina State
v. Gardner-Webb*
at Liberty*
v. VMI*
at Savannah State
v. Mansfied (PA)
at Charleston Southern*

Yes, CCU scheduled some scrubs, but also JMU, ASU, a pretty good SCSU. It certainly gives you something to go on, anyway. If CCU can do it, I don't see why Hampton can't.

Thanks Tod but the difference is CCU only plays 4 conference games. MEAC teams play 8 but I agree with you that they could go outside the HBCU realm to schedule OOC games. It seems all except SCSU like to play a weak OOC slate. Of course SCSU Coach Buddy Pough is the only MEAC HC i've heard say the I-AA playoffs and championship are his goal.

Eaglegus2
October 23rd, 2005, 07:46 PM
UD is better than Hampton and UD is in the A10 Cellar.

You are making an assumption. Until they play each other, you have no means of comparison.

blackcaesar3k5
October 24th, 2005, 03:02 AM
I agree that Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference is extremely this year. Hampton deserve to be host home game and be given a top seed. The Pirates can't that FAMu is on hard times and rest of the teams in conference suck. However, I strongly believe the pirates win will several playoffs games this years and going to win division 1-aa national title. If umass could do it back in 1998. What's wrong with the pirates chances of winning the national title.

Sam Adams
October 24th, 2005, 05:00 AM
You are making an assumption. Until they play each other, you have no means of comparison.

UD would beat Hampton. If you don't understand that simple fact then you are seriously deluded. Any team in the A10 would beat any team in the MEAC.

PIRATETIZED1
October 24th, 2005, 07:52 AM
:o

RALPH...

NO one but No one...ever puts incorrect words in my mouth...NOR will I ever allow myself to be misqouted or be misinterpreted.

I never brought up the subject of race. You did. And I'll let >>>"YOU"<<< continue to, >>>IF<<< you desire!! If you follow my threads (as you claim you do) in MEACFan.com; Then you really would know that I arrow; quotate, and apostro-phy many words to describe a feeling. To the right, there are no pictures or emoticans of a white flag waving. That was my way of showing a picture of waving a white flag. What's RACE got to do with what's been discussed here? I certainly do not know. Do you? Does anyone>>>?<<<

Besides, when I want to bring up RACE...you and everyone will know it. I'll spell it out for you >>>SO<<< clearly, you'll never assume (& that's what ya' did here!!! ASSuME!) what I was trying to say.

I posted this....to >>>SET<<< the record >>>"Straight"<<<!!!

To all Who read this.....Have a >>>Blessed<<< Week!!!!

PIRATETIZED :cool:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bosshogg
October 24th, 2005, 09:24 AM
all the racial emails...sad really...

anyway....someone here said that SCSU is overated.....they have lost 2 games to ranked opponents by a total of 5 points....

havign said that, if they don't make the playoffs, which the probably won't, its no fault but their own...they had the game both times and let it slip away..

the whole team is yooung and is returning, so we'll see next year....

I don't want SCSU to be known as a greatHBCU team...I want them to be known as a great 1-AA program, which means we need to beat the Coastals of the world...there are no poitns for close losses and mral victories...we lost..period..

as to the comment someone posted that we play weak schedules...we play the teams in our conference.....our non conference schedule was Alabama sate, currently ranked in the top 25, whic we beat, WSSU, which is joining our conference next year and a mandated game....which we beat, and Coastal which we lost to by a point.....other than that we have to play our conference teams....now maybe we needt o leave this conference, but that is another topic for another thread..

there are some that will never respect SCSU, or any HBCU football, and there is nothing we can ever do about that....honest football fans appreciate SCSU and know what they are capable of, and that is just that....

does a 9-2 SCSU deserve t o go to the playoffs more than a 9-2 team from a stronger conference? No. but it is almost a no win situation.....the solution is beat everybody you play.....then you don't have to worry about it....

I think that SCSU is a top 25 team, and will be ranked preseason next year....we'll take the rest from there

as forthe race card...... :bang: there is enough of this in eery other facet of life...can at least leave it out of sports?

HIUguy08
October 24th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Thanks Tod but the difference is CCU only plays 4 conference games. MEAC teams play 8 but I agree with you that they could go outside the HBCU realm to schedule OOC games. It seems all except SCSU like to play a weak OOC slate. Of course SCSU Coach Buddy Pough is the only MEAC HC i've heard say the I-AA playoffs and championship are his goal.

MEAC teams do not go outside of the HBCU realm is because of the money. The MEAC tries to schedule games against other HBCU's. This is not a game but it is called a classic which draws in alot of money and way more fans than a regular game against a PWC school. The whole weekend is filled with different culture events for the fans to enjoy. (parties, step show, battle of the bands, concerts,etc.) For example this year Hampton played Jackson State in Detriot at Ford Field (Detroit Classic). Everything is paid for through the promoters: hotel, transportation for both teams, bands, and cheerleaders, food, and they put money into each of the schools schlarship funds. The turn out was great 20,000+ and the game was on national t.v. (BET) So would HBCU school's schedule a classic year after year making money and having a good turn out (attendance) or play a PWC which cost money and not having such a good turn out (attendance). If you were the president or chancellor which one would you chose?

Eaglegus2
October 24th, 2005, 12:21 PM
MEAC teams do not go outside of the HBCU realm is because of the money. The MEAC tries to schedule games against other HBCU's. This is not a game but it is called a classic which draws in alot of money and way more fans than a regular game against a PWC school. The whole weekend is filled with different culture events for the fans to enjoy. (parties, step show, battle of the bands, concerts,etc.) For example this year Hampton played Jackson State in Detriot at Ford Field (Detroit Classic). Everything is paid for through the promoters: hotel, transportation for both teams, bands, and cheerleaders, food, and they put money into each of the schools schlarship funds. The turn out was great 20,000+ and the game was on national t.v. (BET) So would HBCU school's schedule a classic year after year making money and having a good turn out (attendance) or play a PWC which cost money and not having such a good turn out (attendance). If you were the president or chancellor which one would you chose?

How about stepping outside the realm and playing a classic with competition other than HBCU utilizing the same promoters? You may find that the other money spends the same and may be possible to have a larger crowd.

Just a thought!

putter
October 24th, 2005, 12:24 PM
I have Hampton ranked #6 and I watched them on TV against Norfolk ST. It was the first time ever I have seen either team play and Hampton looked very good but, honestly, I don't have anything to compare them to. However, they have beaten a ranked team in SCSU and keep winning. If they get in the playoffs and get a home seed we will see if they get support and how they stack up. I personally would like to see how Hampton does against teams I know more about and go from there.

Eaglegus2
October 24th, 2005, 12:27 PM
UD would beat Hampton. If you don't understand that simple fact then you are seriously deluded. Any team in the A10 would beat any team in the MEAC.

OH!! So you go on the attach by questioning my mentality.

There goes that Northern Bull **** egotistical bias.

Hopefully, you get the opportunity to matchup to some real teams instead of the underpriviledged teams you speak of.

You are very good at making assumptionms!

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 01:39 PM
I'm glad you're so sure Sam, I'm not and I don't think many Hen fans would agree with you either.

Punchykky
October 24th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Forget the home and home. Just go to Amherst, Newark, Boone, Statesboro or Missoula and play the game. Better yet, just go play in Williamsburg.

:rolleyes: Forget just going to Amherst, Newark, Boone, Stateboro, Williamsburg or Missoula if those teams can't return the visit to Hampton, Orangeburg, Daytona Beach, Tallahassee, DC or Greensboro! :nod: I can pretty much guarrantee that if you visit any one of our HBCU cities that you will enjoy yourself. :nod:

Punchykky
October 24th, 2005, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=Punchykky]What makes you think that UMASS in entitled to a home game? Didn't you all lose to Colgate? :confused:
QUOTE]

Where did I state that UMass is entitled to a home game? Answer: I did not state that. UMass may be earn a home playoff game but UMass has not earned one yet and neither has Hampton.

You are correct. You did not state that UMASS is entitled to a home game. I apologize for the insinuation.
At this point, nobdy has earned a home playoff game yet because the season's not over.
:)

Saint3333
October 24th, 2005, 01:58 PM
ASU has been to NC A&T.

Punchykky
October 24th, 2005, 01:58 PM

at Elon
v. James Madison
at Appalachian State
v. Delaware State
at South Carolina State
v. Gardner-Webb*
at Liberty*
v. VMI*
at Savannah State
v. Mansfied (PA)
at Charleston Southern*

Hampton should only schedule games if it's a home and home situation. Hampton wants the chance to add finances to it's athletic department, too. Why deprive them of that chance? :confused: Especially if they have a winning team? :confused:

Punchykky
October 24th, 2005, 02:04 PM
ASU has been to NC A&T.

You're correct. So has Elon. UMASS has been to Dover and Del State. Liberty's coming to us in November. And I can pretty much guarrantee that NSU will visit Lynchburg next season, too!

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 02:16 PM
The teams you speak of would have to be willing to give (insert HBCU) a game/home and home series.

4. The PWCs would HAVE to be willing to give us a home and home series. I can't speak for other schools, but I KNOW FOR A FACT that Hampton has asked a number of these schools for these games. The answer has USUALLY been NO.

DelSt doesn't seem to have this same problem. DSU has played JMU, Coastal, UMass, SIU, Bucknell and NWSt in the last three years, hosting several of them.

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM
they have YET to give us a return game. I wonder why that is?
Maybe because it wasn't contracted? Are you bringing out the 'scared to play us' card again? :rolleyes:

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 02:43 PM
If you want to play HBCUs so badly, then why don't YOUR alumni pressure YOUR administration to get home and home series with HBCUs? You see, we don't NEED you on our schedule
:confused: :confused: :confused: Where did I ever say I want UD to play an HBCU? 11 consecutive sell-outs and many, many home games in the playoffs, who could use use who more?

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 03:03 PM
We're launching a satellite this week, building a one of a kind cancer research center, and we have a $200 million endowment with only 5,000 students. Why do we need the Blue Hens for anything, again?
In case you didn't know, this is a football board. If you want to talk about your institution's achievements in academics, I suggest you seek out another board. Until then, admit you're way off base, and stop the nonsense. :rolleyes:

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:07 PM
If you don't need us, then don't complain when you don't make the playoffs because you didn't play us

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:16 PM
oh man, I hope Hampton comes to Boone :spank:

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 03:25 PM
In case you haven't noticed, WE STILL DON'T NEED YOU!!!

"In all seriousness, if "everyone" has such respect for us, then "everyone" needs to give us a home and home....

We can not force teams to schedule us. The better you become, teams with higher power ratings refuse to play teams with lower power ratings. It's very similar to the RPI in College Basketball. Now if we could just get rid of those RIDICULOUS power ratings, then maybe we could get a game, MAYBE....

It's no smack, but if you think we haven't asked for these games, then you're DEAD wrong....

games have been asked for by our side, and denied by these so-called "power" teams...."

So your AD is asking just for fun?

bosshogg
October 24th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Well, there's a first time for everything I guess.

:eek:

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:41 PM
or y'all come to Armstrong. :spank:

When you do come, don't forget to buy a fish sandwich- they're pretty good. You're going to need some joy while the Pirates are dragging you up and down the field.

not a big fan of fish, but i'd be glad to spank ya'll in your own house ;)

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Well if you want respect, then you need these games. We don't.

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
He's ASKING to diversify the schedule from time to time. He's not BEGGING, however. That would imply NEED. Again, NEED and WANT are two different things. I drive a car because I NEED one. I drive a luxury vehicle beacuse I WANTED one. Big difference.

just wondering, if you guys don't NEED us, then why are you asking?

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Dude- can you read? Reread the post. I answered that question in the first sentence. Besides- I wasn't speking about App. St., I was speaking about powerhouses.

maybe you need to read more, App State is a powerhouse compared to the MEAC

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Actually, we have plenty of respect, and for many things OTHER than football. Once again, we don't NEED you.

but we are dicussing FOOTBALL here, nothing else

AppGuy04
October 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Yes you do NEED the rest of I-AA if you ever want to win a championship in football.

but they don't care, according to him, yet they complain about getting no respect, little contradictory there?

89Hen
October 24th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Actually, we have plenty of respect, and for many things OTHER than football. Once again, we don't NEED you.
:bang: :bang: Like talking to an F'ing wall. If you don't need us to send up a satellite, great, but WHO CARES?! THIS IS A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION! Sheesh.

Catmendue2
October 29th, 2005, 11:36 PM
oh man, I hope Hampton comes to Boone :spank:

I know you do, cause thats your only chance of winning against Hampton.

Catmendue2
October 29th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Yes you do NEED the rest of I-AA if you ever want to win an NCAA championship in football.

Who cares about winning that crappy championship, actually who cares about 1-AA. Playing against 5-A-10 teams, 3- Big Sky, 2-Southern conference and 2 Southland teams don't produce no champion anywho.

--EDITED FOR SMACK--

This wasn't smack, its a fact.

Humble Steward
October 30th, 2005, 10:36 AM
This is I-AA football at it's finest. Everyone is claiming to be the best team or conference. In a couple of weeks it will be put up or shut up time (And I say that in the most humblest manner). No one here needs respect from any conference. We will play the schedule that is placed in front of us. If this means that we try to schedule a home and home series with a so-called powerhouse conference (Meaning someone has determined that the conference is) and they say no, then you move on and schedule another team. No conference or team is unworthy of traveling. If they are, then we would all be playing at home every weekend. My beloved Wildcats have struggled this season (6-2) and had their chances to be 8-0 as Hampton (The only undefeated team in I-AA, not HBCU). We may very well go 9-2 this season and miss the playoffs (A team that has made it to the playoffs twice in the last 4 years). This would mean that Hampton would lose to a 9-2 squad and probably would finish the season 10-1. Would this make Hampton unwarranted of a playoff seed or hosting one. No, it would mean they lost to a talented team on the road. Get the W's, don't worry about the respect and I-AA championship will be decided. ;)

Catmendue2
October 30th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Who cares about winning that crappy championship, actually who cares about 1-AA. Playing against 5-A-10 teams, 3- Big Sky, 2-Southern conference and 2 Southland teams don't produce no champion anywho.

--EDITED FOR SMACK-

This wasn't smack, its a fact.