View Full Version : Road Ralph derails

89Hen
October 22nd, 2005, 01:25 PM
Ralph's flight to Newark area was cancelled and he could not make it in time for the game. Too bad, great game so far.

blukeys
October 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Sorry you missed the game Ralph but I will say you are probably drier for it. That being said the Omar Cuff show was something to watch. ;) ;) :D :D

JALMOND
October 22nd, 2005, 04:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your flight, Sir Ralph. And sorry I talked you out of coming here for the Portland State/N Arizona game. Sun has been out all day, not a cloud in the sky. Temp around 70. Should be in the 50's by kickoff. Great for a football game.

Let me know about next year. I'll see if I can't hold the rain off again.

blukeys
October 22nd, 2005, 05:14 PM
Sorry to hear about your flight, Sir Ralph. And sorry I talked you out of coming here for the Portland State/N Arizona game. Sun has been out all day, not a cloud in the sky. Temp around 70. Should be in the 50's by kickoff. Great for a football game.

Let me know about next year. I'll see if I can't hold the rain off again.

Care to move East Jalmond. We could have used you this year. Of course you might also sell your services to the Gulf Coast.

charliej
October 23rd, 2005, 12:05 AM
Sorry you missed the game Ralph but I will say you are probably drier for it. :D

Aint that the truth. ;)

GeauxLions94
October 23rd, 2005, 03:15 AM
Care to move East Jalmond. We could have used you this year. Of course you might also sell your services to the Gulf Coast.

Was 73 degrees (and fell into the low 60's) at 6:00 kickoff of the Southeastern-McNeese State game with clear skies. Winds were out of the north and humidity was 49% :eek: Best weather we've had in a long time :D

HensRock
October 23rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Sure, rub it in... :(

Ralph, too bad you weren't there to see your upset pick of the week unfold. Something just clicked with our team this week. It was a gorgeous day too - low 60's - not a cloud in the sky. The crowd was a little sparse, but the positions they choose to sit on the home side actually formed the letters "I-AA All the way". I wish I had gotten a picture of that. Oh yeah, the band's halftime show was a tribute to Kraftwerk. :nod:

FightinBluHen51
October 23rd, 2005, 09:12 PM
YOU ARE EVIL!
;) :) :bawling:
He's pullin' yer chain. It downpoured @ half time. Fine day for a duck and some football.

putter
October 23rd, 2005, 09:59 PM
Sorry you missed the game Ralph but I will say you are probably drier for it. That being said the Omar Cuff show was something to watch. ;) ;) :D :D

I watched the game on CSTV. Man can the Omar fly!! :eek:

putter
October 23rd, 2005, 10:05 PM
It's OK Ralph,

You still have one more week to come to Missoula!! Oh, yea and there is still the playoffs!! ;)