PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Southern Preview - Offensive Line

BJuice
August 7th, 2008, 04:35 PM
CSU Football Preview - Offensive Line (http://csusports.athleticsite.com/article.asp?articleID=2611)

“Coach Kelly has done a wonderful job, as has the rest of our staff, of getting us to a position where we have the most depth that we have ever had at just about every position,” said Head Coach Jay Mills. “It is possibly most apparent on the offensive line. We have done a good job in the past of pass protecting and we felt like one of the areas that we needed to improve upon is our run blocking.”

The key word here is "depth". Depth, that will be nice to have. I can't remember ever feeling like we had adequate depth anywhere on the team. Things are finally starting to take shape. The hard work and growth process that the coaching staff has been working on is paying off.

citdog
August 7th, 2008, 04:47 PM
cswho?

BJuice
August 7th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I could have predicted that one of Charleston's "finest" would have some stupid low life comment to make.

You military school athletic supporters must feel threatened because you feel the need to make a stupid low life comment every time you read something about CSU. We are obviously on your radar screen. If we weren't, then you wouldn't even acknowledge us.

csubuccaneers
August 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM
you want another ass whoopin?

cswho?

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 09:42 AM
you want another ass whoopin?

i don't recall y'all EVER giving us an "ass whoopin", wash your filthy baptist mouth out, but i do recall scoring 50 or more on the "faggela pirates" on several occasions.

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I could have predicted that one of Charleston's "finest" would have some stupid low life comment to make.

You military school athletic supporters must feel threatened because you feel the need to make a stupid low life comment every time you read something about CSU. We are obviously on your radar screen. If we weren't, then you wouldn't even acknowledge us.

you're like a gnat or a fly always buzzing around and when you get smacked down you don't have enough sense to realize that no one cares about you......get back to playing that "second fiddle" you play so well!