PDA

View Full Version : App State fans/visitors poll

pbr1893
August 6th, 2008, 10:43 AM
This is a football related poll even though some don't think it's worthy. Football is what we're there for but an enjoyable environment makes for great memories.
We need the App fans to give their thoughts about the heated debate on the stadium cups w/ice issue. Some administrators are on these boards and do report their findings. So instead of me giving my opinion about cups with ice vs. bottled coke, Let's put it up for yes/no vote.

As an App fan or visitor, would you prefer stadium cups w/ice and coke over plastic bottled coke?

My vote
YES!!

HighRyder08
August 6th, 2008, 10:56 AM
what kind of cups are you talking about? paper cups or solely stadium cups? either way they are going to have to be recyclable because ASU is working on a large recycling campaign for the upcoming season

pbr1893
August 6th, 2008, 11:19 AM
what kind of cups are you talking about?

The souvenir cups we had up until 3 years ago.

Boone4280
August 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM
i think they use bottles now to prevent those who like to enjoy a little liquor in their beverage. just a thought. But personally id prefer some souvenir cups.

Appaholic
August 6th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Whichever one will hold the most liquor and keep it cold the longest.....

Killtoppers90
August 6th, 2008, 11:38 AM
I'd rather have cups myself. I will see what the choices are on Sept. 27 and let you know my opinion then.

IABison
August 6th, 2008, 11:43 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx

the heated debate on the stadium cups w/ice issue

furman94
August 6th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I prefer plastic stadium cups to bottles. Furman uses plastic souvenir stadium cups, and also sells these HUGE plastic mugs for 3 dollars that has cheap refills in the stadium, and 35 cent refills at all local Spinx gas stations. The refill mugs and souvenir cups are part of Furman's commitment to sustainable energy...

elcid96
August 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Do they serve moonshine in plastic bottles now?

The Cats
August 6th, 2008, 11:59 AM
This is a football related poll even though some don't think it's worthy. Football is what we're there for but an enjoyable environment makes for great memories.
We need the App fans to give their thoughts about the heated debate on the stadium cups w/ice issue. Some administrators are on these boards and do report their findings. So instead of me giving my opinion about cups with ice vs. bottled coke, Let's put it up for yes/no vote.

As an App fan or visitor, would you prefer stadium cups w/ice and coke over plastic bottled coke?

My vote
YES!!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx

AppStFan76
August 6th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Cups, hands down....get rid of the bottles!!!

And not paper cup... souvenir cups

asucraig33
August 6th, 2008, 12:02 PM
I vote cups hands down. They are good souvenirs and you can have ice in them. Honestly, if their aim with bottles is to stop students from bringing airplane liquor bottles into the games, then that will not work. I promise, haha. xlolx

APPStrongNC
August 6th, 2008, 12:05 PM
I say souvenir stadium cups w/ice please. Bottles get hot to quick and can become great items to throw at people. Not nice to get smacked with a bottle :)

Jiggs
August 6th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I always thought you guys drank your sqeezins from a jug.xlolx

boonegoon
August 6th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I say souvenir stadium cups w/ice please. Bottles get hot to quick and can become great items to throw at people. Not nice to get smacked with a bottle :)

I prefer the cups and I agree that throwing those bottles at the games deserves a beatdown.

AppGirl
August 6th, 2008, 01:44 PM
CUPS!!!

biggie
August 6th, 2008, 01:51 PM
MASON JARS!

Ok, can't say I really care. The bottles do get warm faster, but they seem to be a little less hassle and less money. When you get cups you are paying for ice and less drink.

To me if possible would be to offer both. Those that want a cup to take home can buy it, then refill with bottle possibly.

Touchdown Yosef
August 6th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I like the bottles, I sneak one or two in the game pre-mixed with Jim Beam and if I get caught going in it just looks like coke, no liquor and I throw it out and keep moving. Although for the record I have never been caught.

pbr1893
August 6th, 2008, 02:33 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx

Sorry to disturb you The Cats but we are just shootin' around some issues that you don't care for. I know, I know you guys have more concerns...trying not to let App score 79, staying put in the SC cellar and keeping your coach employed for more than one or two years.:D

appfan2008
August 6th, 2008, 03:50 PM
create a real poll and lets see what happenS

pbr1893
August 6th, 2008, 03:55 PM
create a real poll and lets see what happenS

Can you help do that? My computer skills consists of pics of Boobs and beer!

furman94
August 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I already did it! Look on FCS Discussions