PDA

View Full Version : (Fmr) Wisc RB looking at FCS, ASAP

UNI MadCat
August 5th, 2008, 09:23 AM
LINK (http://blogs.jsonline.com/badgers/archive/2008/08/04/troubled-smith-off-uw-roster-for-now.aspx)

When this kid is on the field he has lightening quick moves. The problem, of course, is that he's had a lot of trouble staying on the field. Last year he could only play in UW home games but led the team in yards per carry.

He's looking to move to FCS very quickly. As a native of Warren, Ohio, you wonder if YSU is an option since the towns neighbor each other?

Lehigh Football Nation
August 5th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Saying that he's "had trouble staying on the field" has to be the understatement of the year with this guy...

Smith, a 20-year old junior from Warren, Ohio, was suspended from the team on July 24, though he remained on the roster. That same day, his contract with the first-offender program was revoked because he had failed to fulfill certain requirements.

Smith entered guilty pleas on Oct. 23 to charges of battery and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors. The charges stemmed from an alleged incident between Smith and his girlfriend.

Smith now faces a sentencing hearing, set for Aug. 14.

griz&beer
August 5th, 2008, 10:50 AM
The Griz could use a RB, but no headache.

89Hen
August 5th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Last year he could only play in UW home games
Parole violation or his ankle bracelet would go off outside of Madison? xeyebrowx

Ronbo
August 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM
The Griz could use a RB, but no headache.

The Griz will not touch another player for years to come unless they are a pale face choir boys.

skinny_uncle
August 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Another running back is the last thing we need.

Appaholic
August 5th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Sounds like Ga Southern is about to get stronger in the backfield...this would work out perfect....the new QB could go pick up a hooker and this guy could slap her around.......xlolx

elcid96
August 5th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Sounds like Ga Southern is about to get stronger in the backfield...this would work out perfect....the new QB could go pick up a hooker and this guy could slap her around.......xlolx

How I wish I could add to your rep points. xlolx xlolx xlolx

xoutofrepx

ysubigred
August 5th, 2008, 02:35 PM
How I wish I could add to your rep points. xlolx xlolx xlolx

xoutofrepx

I did it for ya'll xthumbsupx

Eaglesrus
August 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Okay, I'll go ahead and propose that not only this thread, but every other thread on the "discussion board" that GSU has been mentioned in, be immediately moved to the smack board. And some people disparage the educational background of GSU grads? Judging by some of the "discussion" that goes on here I have to think that kindergarten level is about as far as some of my fellow SoCon fans made it.

Appaholic
August 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Okay, I'll go ahead and propose that not only this thread, but every other thread on the "discussion board" that GSU has been mentioned in, be immediately moved to the smack board. And some people disparage the educational background of GSU grads? Judging by some of the "discussion" that goes on here I have to think that kindergarten level is about as far as some of my fellow SoCon fans made it.

So....are you saying GSU is like kindergarten...xeyebrowx

Eaglesrus
August 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM
So....are you saying GSU is like kindergarten...xeyebrowx

Well, I said SoCon fans, not GSU fans, but if I have to explain it to you further...........well, just illustrates my point.

Appaholic
August 5th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Well, I said SoCon fans, not GSU fans, but if I have to explain it to you further...........well, just illustrates my point.

I resemble that comment....xsmiley_wix