PDA

View Full Version : Jayson Foster?

Touchdown Yosef
August 5th, 2008, 01:19 AM
What is going on with Jayson Foster, haven't heard anything about him recently. I hate that he went to the dolphins but I still wish him the best just haven't heard any news about him.

Any word on if the dolphins will know how to really use the kid.

bobbythekidd
August 5th, 2008, 07:26 AM
WR and back up punt/kick returner.

Eaglesrus
August 5th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Keep hearing reports that they're looking at him pretty closely as a kick return guy, and that he and Parcell are seen talking during practice fairly often. Most people translate that to mean that he's well thought of, but it's also constantly mentioned that he's the smallest guy on the roster. My take is that he is definitely on the bubble, and I just hope they make the right decision.

Eaglesrus
August 5th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Just saw this on another board:

"Dolphins released their first pre-season depth chart and Jayson is listed as the 4th WR and back up kick off and punt returner. He should see some good playing time this pre-season. First game Saturday against Tampa Bay!"

Touchdown Yosef
August 5th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Keep hearing reports that they're looking at him pretty closely as a kick return guy, and that he and Parcell are seen talking during practice fairly often. Most people translate that to mean that he's well thought of, but it's also constantly mentioned that he's the smallest guy on the roster. My take is that he is definitely on the bubble, and I just hope they make the right decision.

well if he is talking to parcels hes getting treated better than Jayson Taylor did. I can't wait to see him play this preseason it just worries me b/c I know parcels has a tendency to favor large players.

Rekdiver
August 5th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Good for Jason! I wish him well.

SunCoastBlueHen
August 5th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Just saw this on another board:

"Dolphins released their first pre-season depth chart and Jayson is listed as the 4th WR and back up kick off and punt returner. He should see some good playing time this pre-season. First game Saturday against Tampa Bay!"

Per the St. Pete Times, Dexter Jackson from App. State is also battling for starting kick return duties. It will fun to watch the two of them do their thing on Saturday. xthumbsupx

813Jag
August 9th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to bump this, Foster is returning kicks and punts for the Dolphins. So far not much action for him yet. Don't know when Jackson will play.

appfan2008
August 11th, 2008, 08:57 AM
good luck to jayson he deserves a chance... great football player

furman94
August 11th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Go Jayson!

APPALACHIANstate
August 11th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Eat em up Foster!