PDA

View Full Version : Armanti Edwards to be a Guest

ASUTed
August 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM
On ESPN College Football live on tuesday at 3:30.

Set your TIVO for some FCS exposure.

TexasTerror
August 4th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Think these people...

http://i31.tinypic.com/4ptemx.jpg

...know who that is?

ASUMountaineer
August 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
DVR is set. Thanks for the heads up Ted.

KiddBrewer
August 4th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Think these people...

http://i31.tinypic.com/4ptemx.jpg

...know who that is?

i thought you meant to type ......."THANK these people......." when i only read the top part. ha that would have worked too

biggie
August 5th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I always see this too late. Hopefully it replays later tonight.

furman94
August 5th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Yay! More FCS coverage!

HighRyder08
August 5th, 2008, 09:39 AM
ill be at work during the interview and dont have tivo at the house to record the interview... can somebody put the interview on youtube and post a link?

DLS
August 5th, 2008, 10:48 AM
replays at 6 on espnu

AppStFan76
August 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM
replays at 6 on espnu

I was told ESPN2 as well...but cound be wrong, I didnt see that myself, that information was second hand.

elcid96
August 5th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I just called the wife and told her to record it. I hope he calls a win against LSU and stirs them up.

biggie
August 5th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I was told ESPN2 as well...but cound be wrong, I didnt see that myself, that information was second hand.

Definately can't find the replay on ESPN2 listed, been searching since I don't get ESPNU.

KiddBrewer
August 5th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Definately can't find the replay on ESPN2 listed, been searching since I don't get ESPNU.

dude, today is tuesday, and its not yet 3:30................get it?

AppStFan76
August 5th, 2008, 01:33 PM

Yeah I wasnt sure on that, I'm having it taped @ 3:30...

I'm sure someone will be able to post it on youtube

biggie
August 5th, 2008, 02:15 PM
dude, today is tuesday, and its not yet 3:30................get it?
Yeah, but I'm a work, no chance to watch the 3:30 show.

elcid96
August 5th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Yeah, but I'm a work, no chance to watch the 3:30 show.

I guess it is time to call in sick and go home to watch your king.

biggie
August 5th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I guess it is time to call in sick and go home to watch your king.
Ironic coming from someone who's job it is, is to take orders and follow.

But did figure out that DirecTV allows you to set to record online. Hope it worked.

elcid96
August 5th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Ironic coming from someone who's job it is, is to take orders and follow.

But did figure out that DirecTV allows you to set to record online. Hope it worked.

I'm only telling you what I would do.

HighRyder08
August 5th, 2008, 03:01 PM
so what did everyone think of the interview?

ASUMountaineer
August 5th, 2008, 03:04 PM

I have a job, so I'll have to wait until I get home.

Note to self (a la Norm McDonald - for the older guys): Do not read this thread until after you watch the show.

Appguy
August 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Id like to see a transcipt or a run down of it, if someone can.

Ill keep an eye open for a vid clip on espn.com which they used to/may still do

mountaineertider
August 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM

I don't think he appreciated the airplane jokes.

Sounded a little nervous at the beginning, but I think he did a good job. xthumbsupx

furman94
August 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, he appeared not to like the airplanes!

APPALACHIANstate
August 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM
He's jus a lil ol appalatchun hillbilly, give the youngin a break, dadblame ya'll...

Wait, what?

asucraig33
August 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I couldn't watch it or DVR it and the only 3-minute video they have on ESPN online is a broken link. Any help? xconfusedx

elcid96
August 6th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Do you think that ESPN wants App to win? They are really playing this game up.

furman94
August 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM
xcoolx ESPN doesn't even know what ESPN wants, they just pay a few old guys to run off at the mouth about how USC is the best program in the nation, and how this is the year for Ohio State... xpeacex xsmiley_wix

HighRyder08
August 6th, 2008, 09:29 AM
My take on the whole situation is that Bob Griese is an idiot.... He kept referring to us as 1-AA and kept telling horrible jokes and stories... I dont think Armanti was too fond of him either

elcid96
August 6th, 2008, 09:29 AM
xcoolx ESPN doesn't even know what ESPN wants, they just pay a few old guys to run off at the mouth about how USC is the best program in the nation, and how this is the year for Ohio State... xpeacex xsmiley_wix

I agree. Watching the special on how the USC QB eats lunch was time I will never get back. It will never be the year for Ohio State. They just need to accept that.

HighRyder08
August 6th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I agree. Watching the special on how the USC QB eats lunch was time I will never get back. It will never be the year for Ohio State. They just need to accept that.

haha i totally agree.. when my room mate and i were done watching the special on the USC qb we both looked at each other and realized it was the dumbest thing we have ever seen... total waste of my time

APPStrongNC
August 6th, 2008, 12:13 PM
anyone got a youtube or other link for this. ESPN has a bad link and it is not working and has not been all day..

asucraig33
August 6th, 2008, 02:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3522055&categoryId=2564308&n8pe6c=3

ESPN finally fixed the link. Enjoy the interview. I think it was kind of a d*ck move to ask him about flying, and then to ask him the reason why he's scared. ESPN is so dumb.

Touchdown Yosef
August 6th, 2008, 02:46 PM
My take on the whole situation is that Bob Griese is an idiot.... He kept referring to us as 1-AA and kept telling horrible jokes and stories... I dont think Armanti was too fond of him either

He should be fairly familiar with Appalachian, he spends a good portion of his summers just down the road in Linville and at least has the opportunity (his country club is staffed by a large number of asu students). Jerry Moore plays there from time to time as well and I know that he hands out with Mack Brown here and there. Just be glad its not his son on there making comments, he can truly be an arrogant jack@ss.