View Full Version : SDSU Jackrabbits Media Guide

Jacks02
August 4th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Here is the link to the PDF version of the media guide.

South Dakota State University Jackrabbits - 2008 Football Media Guide (http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15000&KEY=&ATCLID=1148528&SPID=7153&SPSID=64628)

http://www.nmnathletics.com.edgesuite.net/pics8/400/IH/IHTAZDPNHTTNKUA.20080731164248.jpg

Just 24 days until kickoff against Iowa State!

TheBisonator
August 4th, 2008, 05:39 PM
That press box looks disgusting.

But awesome media guide, though. I was flipping around that pdf this weekend.

X-Factor
August 4th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Nice guide!

LETTERMEN RETURNING: 35
Offense: 15
Defense: 17
Special Teams: 3
LETTERMEN LOST: 18
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Special Teams: 2
STARTERS RETURNING: 14
Offense: 5
Defense: 6
Special Teams: 3
OFFENSIVE STARTERS RETURNING (5): Casey Bender,
OL; Nick Flesner, OL; Kevin Robling, OL; Ryan
Berry, QB; JaRon Harris, WR.
DEFENSIVE STARTERS RETURNING (6): Danny
Batten, DE; Jason Nobiling, DE; Eric Schroeder, DT;
Chris Johnson, LB; Jimmy Rogers, LB; Brock
Campbell, DB.
SPECIAL TEAMS STARTERS RETURNING (3): Jordan
Miranda, LS; Adam Monke, KR; Dean Priddy, P.

PantherRob82
August 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM
The cover looks old but is pretty cool.

McNeese75
August 4th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Nice Guide xthumbsupx I learned a lot about SDSU and it's history by flipping through it xnodx

Still gotta work on my Hobo Day face :) , Guess the game plan is to be there early for the parades and start drinking early. Inquiring minds want to know, what is the rule regarding open container drinking in SD on Hobo Day?

jmc_jackrabbit
August 5th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Nice Guide xthumbsupx I learned a lot about SDSU and it's history by flipping through it xnodx

Still gotta work on my Hobo Day face :) , Guess the game plan is to be there early for the parades and start drinking early. Inquiring minds want to know, what is the rule regarding open container drinking in SD on Hobo Day?

Not sure what the law is. But I can tell you that alcohol is prohibited on campus except for the tailgate area. And before the game, you have to keep it in the bars.

RabidRabbit
August 5th, 2008, 08:13 AM

Fix your thermos or winesack up, and partake.

McNeese75
August 5th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Fix your thermos or winesack up, and partake.

You know us RR, where there is a will, there is always a way :D

Jacks02
August 5th, 2008, 09:43 AM

Off the top of my head there are about 7 bars in a three block stretch on Main St. where the parade goes through. Finding enough to drink shouldn't be a problem for you. Ray's Corner, Cubbies, Jim's, and Skinner's are my recommendations. Also be sure to get a slice from George's Pizza, great topper after a long day of boozin'!

PM me if you need a guide xsmiley_wix

McNeese75
August 5th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Off the top of my head there are about 7 bars in a three block stretch on Main St. where the parade goes through. Finding enough to drink shouldn't be a problem for you. Ray's Corner, Cubbies, Jim's, and Skinner's are my recommendations. Also be sure to get a slice from George's Pizza, great topper after a long day of boozin'!

PM me if you need a guide xsmiley_wix

You got it, a guide would be nice and since we will be dressed in our blue and gold and carrying a cowbell :D , we should blend in just fine as long as we keep our mouth shut xlolx