PDA

View Full Version : App St-LSU Trailer

TexasTerror
August 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM
Do not believe I've seen this posted anywhere as I know there's plenty of App St posts that I may have looked over, but this is awesome! Saw this posted on the GeauxCowboys (McNeese) forum...

http://www.nascarmediagroup.com/clients/app_state/trailer/app_state_trailer.wmv

Excuse all the incorrect references to I-AA, I-A, FBS, etc...

ASU88
August 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah, we've been enjoying that for a couple of days now.

TexasTerror
August 1st, 2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah, we've been enjoying that for a couple of days now.

Figured it was around...tough to read through all the App St posts, especially those relating to the LSU game. Seems this is an annual rite of passage on our board, all attention devoted to App St's FBS game...

hawkeye
August 1st, 2008, 03:46 PM
If that doesnt get you excited about football, your dead inside. Gave me chills. I think I also pee peed a little in my pants.

biggie
August 1st, 2008, 03:56 PM
The other, larger, smack ladden thread:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44683

Skjellyfetti
August 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
Do not believe I've seen this posted anywhere as I know there's plenty of App St posts that I may have looked over, but this is awesome! Saw this posted on the GeauxCowboys (McNeese) forum...

http://www.nascarmediagroup.com/clients/app_state/trailer/app_state_trailer.wmv

Excuse all the incorrect references to I-AA, I-A, FBS, etc...

It had been posted. But thanks for starting this... the other one was ruined by Citdog.

89Hen
August 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM
I have to admit, I've skipped a lot of App/LSU threads, but that video is certainly worth the 7 minutes. Outstanding. xthumbsupx xbowx

GreatAppSt
August 1st, 2008, 04:40 PM
It had been posted. But thanks for starting this... the other one was ruined by Citdog.

xthumbsupx

APPALACHIANstate
August 2nd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Nothing is ruined by citdog, only blessed with his southern occupancy.

Footix
August 2nd, 2008, 03:00 PM
Great video! Man I'm ready for the regular season.

appstate38
August 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
The best part of this video to me is when Pierre Banks is asking the Michigan crowd, "Are you not entertained?" Classic a little Russell Crowe from the Gladiator never hurt anyone.

08Dawg
August 3rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
The best part of this video to me is when Pierre Banks is asking the Michigan crowd, "Are you not entertained?" Classic a little Russell Crowe from the Gladiator never hurt anyone.

Yeah, I enjoyed the video in general and that in particular. I feel bad for App, though, LSU isn't going to take them lying down. I might despise App when we're playing them, but believe you me I'll be wearin' black and gold that day. Give 'em hell!

parr90
August 3rd, 2008, 06:34 PM
What I like about it is the coaches and players believe they can win. Thats why they beat Michigan. The one guy in the video says " when you think about D1 you think of much superior athletes" I dont believe that. In some cases yes when you compare numbers but 11 on 11 I dont see it that different. So their taller, bigger, a little faster mostly on defense. Most underdogs lose because deep down inside they believe they will. They have been told they cant beat an LSU by the media and everyone else and they believe it. When you feel you deserve to be there and believe you will win the chances are you will.

Thundering_Herd
August 4th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Jerry Moore's 'Disneyland' and Bank's 'Gladiator' references were my favorites too! That was a great documentary! It got me even more pumped for this season. I talk a lot of ***** on here about ASU (and other teams), but I do wish everybody in FCS the best! Especially when they square off against these Big-money machines, like LSU, Michigan, Ohio St, Wisconsin, USC,....etc, and other D-IA teams. When us 'little' teams go against these bigger teams and do well/win, it makes the FCS look better as a whole! We have a lot of talent and high caliber football here in FCS and App State really showed that last year! I wish them the best against LSU!!
xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx
TH

PS-I'm getting married that day! I will be sneaking away from my reception from time to time to check on the game. The 'boss' will understand, I hope...

ASU88
August 4th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I'm getting married that day! I will be sneaking away from my reception from time to time to check on the game. The 'boss' will understand, I hope...
You may find out what being married is like VERY quickly. xnonox

Good luck with that and congrats on impending wedding.

james_lawfirm
August 4th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Jerry Moore's 'Disneyland' and Bank's 'Gladiator' references were my favorites too! That was a great documentary! It got me even more pumped for this season. I talk a lot of ***** on here about ASU (and other teams), but I do wish everybody in FCS the best! Especially when they square off against these Big-money machines, like LSU, Michigan, Ohio St, Wisconsin, USC,....etc, and other D-IA teams. When us 'little' teams go against these bigger teams and do well/win, it makes the FCS look better as a whole! We have a lot of talent and high caliber football here in FCS and App State really showed that last year! I wish them the best against LSU!!
TH

PS-I'm getting married that day! I will be sneaking away from my reception from time to time to check on the game. The 'boss' will understand, I hope...

Are you REALLY using the moniker the "Thundering Herd"? Please, no. Somebody tell them what's wrong with that.

AppStFan76
August 4th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Are you REALLY using the moniker the "Thundering Herd"? Please, no. Somebody tell them what's wrong with that.

He's already been told...I dont think he cares!

I too think of Marshall when I see his posts.xnodx

Thundering_Herd
August 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM

I know,...Marshall. xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx
James Lawfirm, the NDSU Bison are the 'Thundering Herd' you need to watch out for now. We aren't going anywhere and we've been calling ourselves that for 50+ years. So we aren't going to stop and you'd better get used to it. Build a case xlolx
TH

phillyAPP
August 4th, 2008, 01:25 PM
TH

Congrats on the wedding.

advice... Say "YES" to everything this month.

AppGrad06
August 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM
here's (http://www.nmnathletics.com/mediaPlayer/video.dbml?&CONTENT_TYPE=ONDEMAND&DB_MENU_ID=2776&DB_LANG=C&OLD_MODE=publishing&DB_OEM_ID=21500&CLIP_ID=130700&CLIP_FILE_ID=135327&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=21500&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=) another trailer, though it is more "App"centric:

Click on "App Anthem" and yes it has the song in it at the end.

NOTE: you may have to double click the video window and make it full screen to see the whole video. For me part was cut off when it was small.

biggie
August 4th, 2008, 01:51 PM
here's (http://www.nmnathletics.com/mediaPlayer/video.dbml?&CONTENT_TYPE=ONDEMAND&DB_MENU_ID=2776&DB_LANG=C&OLD_MODE=publishing&DB_OEM_ID=21500&CLIP_ID=130700&CLIP_FILE_ID=135327&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=21500&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=) another trailer, though it is more "App"centric:

Click on "App Anthem" and yes it has the song in it at the end.

NOTE: you may have to double click the video window and make it full screen to see the whole video. For me part was cut off when it was small.

Good vid. Not sure how I feel about the song yet.