PDA

View Full Version : DSU vs UD....in the kitchen?

DSUrocks07
July 30th, 2008, 06:57 PM
May have already been posted but...

From DSUHornets.com (http://www.dsuhornets.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=12900&ATCLID=1524476)

DOVER (July 28, 2008) – From the gridiron to the cast-iron, Head Football Coach Al Lavan will face off with University of Delaware Football Coach K.C. Keller in a cook-off competition. Coming off the historic first-ever meeting between the two teams, each coach will be asked to prepare dishes using a variety of ingredients that will be judged in a number of categories. The event will take place on Monday, August 11 at 6:00 p.m. at the Rollins Center at Dover Downs.

-----

still "fanning the flames" I see...xwhistlex

personally I'm over the whole DSU-UD thing but this seems like a cool event to attend, I work at Dover Downs so maybe I can get a chance to meet K.C. in person.

UDBlueLotFan
July 30th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I'll be home on the 11th. I'll run over and check it out. I'll let you know.xthumbsupx

93henfan
July 30th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I heard that they had a wing eating contest between the two coaches in June. Keeler ate 44 and Lavan only got down 7.

Jeff Pearlman was going to write an article accusing Keeler of only eating white meat at the event until it was pointed out that all chicken wing meat is considered white meat.

But seriously, I'd be there but I'll be in North Carolina on the 11th.

YoUDeeMan
July 30th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I heard that they had a wing eating contest between the two coaches in June. Keeler ate 44 and Lavan only got down 7.

Jeff Pearlman was going to write an article accusing Keeler of only eating white meat at the event until it was pointed out that all chicken wing meat is considered white meat.

But seriously, I'd be there but I'll be in North Carolina on the 11th.

KT and TNJ declare the chicken eating contest is good for the state as it supports the Purdue farms and our guest workers. xwhistlex