PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tribe Fans

dsbsh
October 19th, 2005, 01:38 AM
We're making the trip for Homecoming this weekend, and I'm hoping someone can give me some info on what to look for Saturday. Mostly it's that my 8-yr-old expects me to know who to watch... I haven't been to a Tribe game since '98, and it's hard following 1AA based on the spectacular network coverage of 1AA.

Tribe4SF
October 19th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Ralph, you're the best!

dsbsh,

Glad you're making it back. The website Ralph linked will give you a ton of info. Check out the photo gallery link on the lower right of the football homepage, and the game notes for Towson.

You can also watch the student broadcast of the Liberty game at WMTV, and video highlights of UNH and Northeastern should be up there today.

http://www.wm.edu/so/wmtelevision/

You can find many tribe fans at caazone.com. Click on forums and scroll down to the W&M link. Just register and you can post there as well.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the current atmosphere at Zable.

dsbsh
October 19th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks guys. BTW, Ralph, I showed the kid your Roman numeral comment, and he said "that's what happens when you stay up too late Dad."

Tribefan
October 20th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Wow, there was decent crowd even for that UNH game in that crappy weather. I moved out of the area in August so I haven't been to Zable yet this year. It looks like the school transfered some of that excitement that was generated in the playoffs. Good stuff.

Tribe4SF
October 20th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Wow, there was decent crowd even for that UNH game in that crappy weather. I moved out of the area in August so I haven't been to Zable yet this year. It looks like the school transfered some of that excitement that was generated in the playoffs. Good stuff.

At the end of the UNH highlights you see none other than our new Prez, Gene Nichol..... in the lockerroom.... soaked to the bone. His enthusiasm and involvement have given an additional lift to everyone in the program.