PDA

View Full Version : Rashad Jennings Highlight Video

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohP5XBCu_ws

Should be among the top RBs in the nation. At 6'1, 235 look at how he is able to separate from the secondary on the runs in the mid-late portion of the video.

Lionsrking
July 23rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohP5XBCu_ws

Should be the top RB in the nation. At 6'1, 235 look at how he is able to separate from the secondary on the runs in the mid-late portion of the video.

I'll take our guy...

Jay Lucas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cocVgAa60ss

SuperJon
July 23rd, 2008, 10:40 PM
Ha, I made that for a class last year.

And Rashad's about 6'2. I'm 6'1 and he's taller than me.

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2008, 11:22 PM
Ha, I made that for a class last year.

And Rashad's about 6'2. I'm 6'1 and he's taller than me.

Great job on it! That video has been on some important blogs I have seen.

He might be 6'1 1/2 but I read he measured at 6'1 even for the NFL. The school has him at 6'2 and most schools round up with heights. Most people think they are taller than they are. Seems many people think they are 6'3 but the NFL has them at 6'1 1/2. Just weird how people shrink and get slower when the NFL measures them. xthumbsupx

SuperJon
July 23rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
That's why I didn't say he was 6'3 like some people do. I'm used to seeing him with shoes on so that could add the half inch.

What blogs has it been on? I didn't even know people were looking at it. I threw it together in about an hour for some friends in the class we were in for a project. I didn't really do any editing.

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
That's why I didn't say he was 6'3 like some people do. I'm used to seeing him with shoes on so that could add the half inch.

What blogs has it been on? I didn't even know people were looking at it. I threw it together in about an hour for some friends in the class we were in for a project. I didn't really do any editing.

I understand that. Plus all pro leagues in every sport measure without shoes and socks on against a wall. The average person doesn't usually do that.

Can you do one of Brock Smith?

DD.com for one. Everyone reads that. I know that The Sports Network is looking at it and someone at DD.com told me that they had a few clicks from NFL IP addresses on it.

People would be surprised at the stuff I heard NFL teams click on. A highlight video with workout and game footage helped a D3 player get drafted. The Philadelphia GM noted a video he saw on the player from Youtube that made him look into the player more. It helps! You never know who is watching!

SuperJon
July 23rd, 2008, 11:43 PM
I'll probably do one of Brock this year. I don't have all of the footage anymore to do one from last year.

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2008, 11:46 PM
I'll probably do one of Brock this year. I don't have all of the footage anymore to do one from last year.

Like I said never know who is watching. You could help one of your players get drafted higher doing this stuff. Hopefully more and more college students who know how to edit will do this stuff. In the internet age everyone is surfing these days. They will read and watch anything that could have value.