PDA

View Full Version : FCS TV REPLAY ALERT!

Retro
July 23rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
This is an FCS TV Replay alert.. The purpose of this alert is to inform you of a significant FCS game replay being aired in the near future..

APPALACHIAN STATE vs. MICHIGAN

BIG TEN NETWORK

THURSDAY, JULY 31ST, 3:00pm CST, 4:00pm EST

danefan
July 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM
Who won that game anyway?

TbonZach
July 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Who won that game anyway?

I didn't even know that they played. I've never heard anything about that.

*trying not to lay it on too thick*

BEAR
July 23rd, 2008, 05:30 PM
........wow...another APPY thread...indirectly placed to confuse the simple minded...xreadx xlolx

NorthernColorado
July 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
........wow...another APPY thread...indirectly placed to confuse the simple minded...xreadx xlolx

Well damn, they did beat Michigan in the Big House. They have a grace period of at least a year where they can make all the threads they want IMHO. Well done to them!

GreatAppSt
July 23rd, 2008, 07:29 PM

NSBAF

AppGirl
July 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM

Actually, if you will notice xrulesx this thread was NOT started by an App fan. xcoffeex

appsfan
July 23rd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Well damn, they did beat Michigan in the Big House. They have a grace period of at least a year where they can make all the threads they want IMHO. Well done to them!

I can't believe that your spoiled the ending for me ...xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

GreatAppSt
July 23rd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Actually, if you will notice xrulesx this thread was NOT started by an App fans. xcoffeex

NSBAF ;) xthumbsupx

blackfordpu
July 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Who is this "Appalachian State" that you speak of?;)

Syntax Error
July 23rd, 2008, 11:21 PM
This is an FCS TV Replay alert.. The purpose of this alert is to inform you of a significant FCS game replay being aired in the near future..
Keep 'em coming my hero!

appfan2008
July 24th, 2008, 07:35 AM
it seems like they show that game once a week on the big ten network... seems to me it would be an embarrasement (sp) i know if i was a michigan fan i would hate it

mebisonII
July 24th, 2008, 08:02 AM
it seems like they show that game once a week on the big ten network... seems to me it would be an embarrasement (sp) i know if i was a michigan fan i would hate it

I was thinking the B10 must be a little masochistic to want to replay that. Must be an Ohio St. graduate in charge of programming....

andy7171
July 24th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I was thinking the B10 must be a little masochistic to want to replay that. Must be an Ohio St. graduate in charge of programming....

I was thinking the same thing. Why replay the game and open up the wound again.

That said, will there be an in game thread here at AGS?

GSUhooligan
July 24th, 2008, 08:20 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Why replay the game and open up the wound again.

That said, will there be an in game thread here at AGS?

No...but there will be an elimination game about it.

FCS_pwns_FBS
July 24th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I wonder if I'll burn in hell if I record the game? xconfusedx

Retro
July 30th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Reminder, game tomorrow afternoon at 3pm cst big ten network.. Directv channel is 610 as it moved yesterday from channel 220....

I don't recall seeing this game replayed in the last few months, thus the reason i posted it here..

ericsaid
July 30th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Who is this "Appalachian State" that you speak of?;)

No it's who is the Michigan.