PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Eagles of EWU

GrizzlyBill
October 17th, 2005, 11:04 PM
This is my first post since the hacker disaster, but I gotta say how proud I am of my Griz, and what an honor to lose to such a team as these Eagles from Cheney.

I won't try to guess how they will do against UNH, the Bobcats of Texas St., or any number of other teams. I just know I like their chances —OUR chances come playoff time, because by then the Griz could be done for the year, and I will then be pulling for Meyers & Co. Eastern Washington is a complete team, well coached, and with outstanding guns and a good D.

There are a lot of beautiful teams in I-AA this year. Seems like there are more players that are truely exciting to watch than at anytime in recent memory.

The Griz this year are a good, well coached team of excellent young men, but we are young and lacking in some key position—certainly as compared to Eastern Washington.

Funny what a difference a week can make. In Montana we were all happy for having both of the only conference unbeaten in teams in the BSC, then they both lost the next week. It's interesting to watch, but hard as hell to endure.

D1B
October 17th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Nice post and welcome to AGS.