PDA

View Full Version : FCS Yearbook 2008 Coming Soon

CSN-info
July 13th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Another year and another FCS Yearbook. Thanks to all who have downloaded the free editions and bought the print editions every year since 2002. It is our pleasure to provide you all with a preseason yearbook without all the ads and clutter. It is thanks enough to know it brings so much happiness to fans who have no other source that fully covers the FCS. While others have dropped coverage altogether and some who relegate it to lip service in order to make a quick buck, we will continue to do it for free because like you we love the FCS. No one has the coverage we have, no one has more stats, no one has more info, no one has more pictures, and no one has been doing it as long as us. We will post the link for downloading here when it is ready.

We used to say I-AA ALL THE WAY!

Now we say THE FCS IS BEST!

xpeacex

PS. Thanks to our partners AGS and www.ChampionshipSubdivisionNews.com for keeping the FCS vibrant all year long

smallcollegefbfan
July 13th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I know CSN is a stickler for being correct so I just thought I would get clarification. Hasn't The Sports Network been covering the FCS/I-AA longer than anyone else? I could be wrong on this so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

TexasTerror
July 13th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Who are the contributors this year? Did Nick Deriso squeeze out a SWAC column before he left the beat?

CSN-info
July 13th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I know CSN is a stickler for being correct so I just thought I would get clarification. Hasn't The Sports Network been covering the FCS/I-AA longer than anyone else? I could be wrong on this so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.The topic is about the thread title "FCS Yearbook 2008 Coming Soon" and that is what is meant by "No one has the coverage we have, no one has more stats, no one has more info, no one has more pictures, and no one has been doing it as long as us. We will post the link for downloading here when it is ready." Talking about the book. Sorry for your confusion.

smallcollegefbfan
July 13th, 2008, 12:43 PM
The topic is about the thread title "FCS Yearbook 2008 Coming Soon" and that is what is meant by "No one has the coverage we have, no one has more stats, no one has more info, no one has more pictures, and no one has been doing it as long as us. We will post the link for downloading here when it is ready." Talking about the book. Sorry for your confusion.

Oh okay. Now you guys have had the book longer than anyone. Thanks for the clarification.

When is the book coming out?

Where did Deriso go?

Syntax Error
July 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Wonder what the cover story will be this year? App St goes for FOUR? All the new teams? New playoff chances? What else?

TexasTerror
July 13th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Where did Deriso go?

Deriso is off the Grambling beat for the Monroe News-Star, if I am not mistaken...and won't be on top of the SWAC anymore.

Lehigh Football Nation
July 14th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Wonder what the cover story will be this year? App St goes for FOUR? All the new teams? New playoff chances? What else?

How about a special series on the APR? ;)

dgreco
July 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM
really excited for this years! LAst year I got to read my first one and it was great coverage