PDA

View Full Version : APB on Adam Bergen

ngineer
July 13th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Anyone have any info or what became of former Lehigh All-American TE Adam Bergen. He was showing signs of becoming a regular with the Arizona Cardinals, then got hurt two years ago and released. Signed with Cowboys last year but got cut at the very end. Haven't heard if he's still trying in someone's camp this year or has decided to start 'working' for a living???????

bonarae
July 14th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Did you check the CFL or Arena League sites before? I searched both today, no match on either.

ngineer
July 15th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Did you check the CFL or Arena League sites before? I searched both today, no match on either.

yes, i've not seen his name anywhere, so I figure he's decided to 'hang 'em up' and get real job.;)

Engineer91
July 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM
http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hu6sIl731n4fJaJAfG24mXM0SpDQ

UNHFan99
July 23rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
I think he just signed with the Ravens last week.

ngineer
July 30th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Mention has been made on the Lehigh Voy Board that Bergen has signed a free agent contract with the Baltimore Ravens...

ngineer
August 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Bergen had 6 receptions the other night, so one would think his stock is rising in Baltimore. Their two 'more senior' TE's are hurt so he may have a shot at making the squad. At very least, he's gotten the chance to show others that he 'has it'.