PDA

View Full Version : Most overated I-AA team?

AppGuy04
October 16th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Who are the most overrated I-AA teams in your mind? Please provide reasons.

1. Coastal Carolina- Since win over then #1 JMU, they have gotten smacked by App State and have squeaked by for a couple of not so stellar wins. Definitely not worth of a top 15 ranking
2. Furman-They are the USC of I-AA, they always pull out the squeakers
3. Montana State- Not counting OSU loss, they squeaked by NDSU and lost to Portland State and only real competition Cal Poly

Hansel
October 16th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Disagree on all three counts

Coastal beat a good JMU and a above average SC St. They did lose at App St, but there is no shame in that. I don't think they are top 10, but have no problem with them 15-25. IMO if they win out, they should be in the playoffs (as long as JMU/SC St don't go in the tank) if they lose another game they are out.

Furman wins ugly, but the key point is that they win, people were complaining about Ohio St sneaking by opponents a few years back and they won the NC

Montana State, beat NDSU, an improved Weber, improved Idaho St, and spanked a decent SFA team, their losses were on the road to Poly (top 5 team), Okie St (BCS IA), and Portland State who is probably a fringe top 25 team

blackfordpu
October 16th, 2005, 09:03 PM

Coastal beat a good JMU and a above average SC St. They did lose at App St, but there is no shame in that. I don't think they are top 10, but have no problem with them 15-25. IMO if they win out, they should be in the playoffs (as long as JMU/SC St don't go in the tank) if they lose another game they are out.

Furman wins ugly, but the key point is that they win, people were complaining about Ohio St sneaking by opponents a few years back and they won the NC

Montana State, beat NDSU, an improved Weber, improved Idaho St, and spanked a decent SFA team, their losses were on the road to Poly (top 5 team), Okie St (BCS IA), and Portland State who is probably a fringe top 25 team

Agreed.

If you have to point one out, Delaware was definetly overated this season.

AppGuy04
October 16th, 2005, 09:06 PM

Then who do you think?

fuEMO
October 16th, 2005, 09:08 PM
The moment I say this thread title I knew Furman would be listed. We have pulled out the squeakers. And AppGuy I'm sure you would have taken a squeaker win over Furman. Just go back two years and Furman lost 5 games by a total of 21 points. And 11 of those points came against Clemson. You might be right we could tank the rest of the season or during the playoffs. But I think we are becoming a more solid team week by week. The biggest test of the year will be GSU. Im sure glad we have an off week soon.

Hansel
October 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I think the Gateway may be overrated, and that the OVC, PL and MEAC are all one bid leagues

AppGuy04
October 16th, 2005, 09:29 PM
The moment I say this thread title I knew Furman would be listed. We have pulled out the squeakers. And AppGuy I'm sure you would have taken a squeaker win over Furman. Just go back two years and Furman lost 5 games by a total of 21 points. And 11 of those points came against Clemson. You might be right we could tank the rest of the season or during the playoffs. But I think we are becoming a more solid team week by week. The biggest test of the year will be GSU. Im sure glad we have an off week soon.

Sure, we would have taken it. I guess you could look at the history of the ASU/FU series for that evidence. Tables gotta turn sometimes.

youwouldno
October 16th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Well I knew Furman would be on it-- because an App fan started the thread, though, not because Furman is actually underrated. We should have won it all last year and our offense remains elite. The defense has been shaky... but a lot of I-AA programs have had their struggles this year.

For Furman to be overrated, another team has to be underrated. And when I've made up my polls, I haven't found such a team. No, Youngstown State doesn't count.

crunifan
October 16th, 2005, 10:43 PM
I think the Gateway may be overrated, and that the OVC, PL and MEAC are all one bid leagues

At first glance, I would actually agree with you. But when you really look at it, it actually seems the Gateway (minus Indiana State) is REALLY good as a whole this year. Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, Northern Iowa, Missouri State, Illinois State, and Youngstown State all seem like they can really hang with anybody. Each team has proved that at one time or another.

mainejeff
October 16th, 2005, 11:46 PM
William & Mary is pretty Jeckell and Hyde (but dangerous)
Lehigh doesn't belong anywhere near a Top 25 ranking
Southern Illinois may have been revealed this past weekend.

lugo02
October 17th, 2005, 12:19 AM
William & Mary is pretty Jeckell and Hyde (but dangerous)
Lehigh doesn't belong anywhere near a Top 25 ranking
Southern Illinois may have been revealed this past weekend.
It interesting that when Lehigh comes from behind to beat an unranked team we are perceived as weak/undeserving of a Top 25 spot but when an A-10/Socon/Gateway/Southland team comes from behind to beat equally bad/unranked team they are preceived as tough/gritty/champions.
can you say double standard...
Is Lehigh win over Yale(2-3) any less than Furman/Citadel(2-4), W&M/Northeastern(1-5), Coastal/GW(2-4)

galojay
October 17th, 2005, 01:05 AM
At first glance, I would actually agree with you. But when you really look at it, it actually seems the Gateway (minus Indiana State) is REALLY good as a whole this year. Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, Northern Iowa, Missouri State, Illinois State, and Youngstown State all seem like they can really hang with anybody. Each team has proved that at one time or another.

I would agree... The Gateway is just a TOUGH conference... six of eight teams are ranked or receiving votes. The conference I think only lost 4 OOC I-AA games... someone correct me if I am wrong.

SoCon48
October 17th, 2005, 05:41 AM
The moment I say this thread title I knew Furman would be listed. We have pulled out the squeakers. And AppGuy I'm sure you would have taken a squeaker win over Furman. Just go back two years and Furman lost 5 games by a total of 21 points. And 11 of those points came against Clemson. You might be right we could tank the rest of the season or during the playoffs. But I think we are becoming a more solid team week by week. The biggest test of the year will be GSU. I'm sure glad we have an off week soon.

Sure, a squeaker any day over a team 10 places higher like Furman on their field. Any day.
A squeaker at home vs Citadel would have been a little harder to swallow this year. At least it wan't Gardner-Webb. :o
But they all count as wins.

MR. CHICKEN
October 17th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Agreed.

If you have to point one out, Delaware was definetly overated this season.

SAM HOUSTON STATE WAS OVER-RATED...TOO!........:nod:......BRAWK!

ngineer
October 17th, 2005, 06:56 AM
It interesting that when Lehigh comes from behind to beat an unranked team we are perceived as weak/undeserving of a Top 25 spot but when an A-10/Socon/Gateway/Southland team comes from behind to beat equally bad/unranked team they are preceived as tough/gritty/champions.
Is Lehigh win over Yale(2-3) any less than Furman/Citadel(2-4), W&M/Northeastern(1-5), Coastal/GW(2-4)

Excellent point--you beat me to it. I agree Lehigh has underachieved to date, but in view of everyone else's performance I see our current ranking as about right.

Blue Hen Nation
October 17th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Overated = Delaware :(

ChickenMan
October 17th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Delaware
Lehigh
SIU

89Hen
October 17th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Right now I'd have to say Texas State and I'm one of the people overranking them. I don't think anybody out there has 5 easier wins.... Delta State, Panhandle State, Southern Utah, Southeastern LA, SDSU. Obviously the next five are a little tougher: NWSt, Nicholls, McNeese, SFA and SHSU.

blackfordpu
October 17th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Right now I'd have to say Texas State and I'm one of the people overranking them. I don't think anybody out there has 5 easier wins.... Delta State, Panhandle State, Southern Utah, Southeastern LA, SDSU. Obviously the next five are a little tougher: NWSt, Nicholls, McNeese, SFA and SHSU.

I don't know if I would put us in there with the tougher schedule lable. Apparently we were overated this season as well. :( :bang:

ISUMatt
October 17th, 2005, 08:57 AM

Not overrated...STACKED, so much parity in the GFC this yr...7 really good teams and Indiana State

OL FU
October 17th, 2005, 08:58 AM
I think Furman has done a very good job of playing equal to (and in the end, slightly better than) its competition. Unless something changes that, getting bit in the butt seems likely.

WMTribe90
October 17th, 2005, 09:09 AM

I'm not a PLbasher by any means, but I agree Lehigh is overrated this year and is living off of past years' successes. Lehigh lost to an average at best UD sqaud and a decent but not great Holy Cross. Lehigh also struggled to beat a below average VMI and average at best Yale squad. Any one game in itself would not point to overrated status, but I see a pattern. You point to WMs scrape with NU, but WM also spanked the #1 UNH (42-10). What big win can Lehigh point to to bolster their current ranking??

CCU2003
October 17th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Who would have guessed it? An App State fan talking about teams who he feels are overrated. One of the great things about I-AA football is that you never, ever have to have this discussion. Our great division actually plays it out! What is a thread like this suppose to establish? That one teams fans are far more arrogant than anothers? I understand your feelings with our team; your win over us was substantial. However, we are still a young program who is very proud of every win, and we take great pride in the fact that other fans are considering us a viable option for the playoffs. If we get in that absolutely amazing, and if we don’t then we will try to reload and beef up our schedule once again and try next year. I hope that your boys can survive this week’s road trip so you too can have a chance at the playoffs this year, and please, please know that the chants would love another opportunity to mix it up with you!

OL FU
October 17th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Who would have guessed it? An App State fan talking about teams who he feels are overrated. One of the great things about I-AA football is that you never, ever have to have this discussion. Our great division actually plays it out! What is a thread like this suppose to establish? That one teams fans are far more arrogant than anothers? I understand your feelings with our team; your win over us was substantial. However, we are still a young program who is very proud of every win, and we take great pride in the fact that other fans are considering us a viable option for the playoffs. If we get in that absolutely amazing, and if we don’t then we will try to reload and beef up our schedule once again and try next year. I hope that your boys can survive this week’s road trip so you too can have a chance at the playoffs this year, and please, please know that the chants would love another opportunity to mix it up with you!

Historically, (and FU is only slightly less so) ASU is more likely to be under- acheiving than over-rated.

AppGuy04
October 17th, 2005, 09:34 AM

Actually, the point of this thread was to create some conversation on a slow day when everyone is waiting on the new rankings to come out. Nothing more, nothing less.

Catmendue2
October 17th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Cal Poly is the best team in 1-AA, Umass is second and Hampton is third. Mcneese is the most underated team for sure.

Cap'n Cat
October 17th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Most overrated?

Delaware
Southern Illinois
Montana
Youngstown State

Underrated?

Illinois State

kats89
October 17th, 2005, 10:51 AM
After watching Southern Illinois get manhandled at home by Illinois St on tv Saturday, it left me wondering how the Salukies were ranked #1.

Also, I think we may have found out who the REAL contender is in the Big Sky this year with E. Washington spanking Montana in Wash/Griz stadium.

62GRIZ
October 17th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Cats89, your observation isn't a new revelation. Eastern Washington was the preseason pick (coaches AND media) to win the Big Sky Conference. Meyer and Kimball are as good a QB and receiver as you will find anywhere in I-AA. EWU is a very good football team. Montana now gets to play Cal Poly on Saturday - arguably the best team in I-AA, then Portland State which should be top 25.

LUHawker
October 17th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I'm not a PLbasher by any means, but I agree Lehigh is overrated this year and is living off of past years' successes. Lehigh lost to an average at best UD sqaud and a decent but not great Holy Cross. Lehigh also struggled to beat a below average VMI and average at best Yale squad. Any one game in itself would not point to overrated status, but I see a pattern. You point to WMs scrape with NU, but WM also spanked the #1 UNH (42-10). What big win can Lehigh point to to bolster their current ranking??

LU is ranked something like 20th - not exactly a stellar ranking. Does this make Lehigh the MOST overrated team? Not in my opinion.

Your point about unconvincing wins is well taken, but Lehigh seems to have a habit (a bad one IMO) of playing down to lower competition and up to higher competition, so the "true" caliber of the team is difficult to assess, at best. What I can say, is that the team has the talent to be on the field with anyone in I-AA and seems to show up for big games, if not always winning those.

SoCon48
October 17th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Historically, (and FU is only slightly less so) ASU is more likely to be under- acheiving than over-rated.

That's for sure. There have been many years App has been rated higher than I thought they should. Don't know if they actually under-acheived. Through much of the 90's they got the benefit of the doubt in good years and weren't as good as their rankings, but still good enough to be part of the SoCon's Big Three.

Contrary to a certain poster's comments, not saying the ASU is under-rated, just that the polls certainly aren't consistent by far with the margins of victory and margins of loss. BY far.

JALMOND
October 17th, 2005, 12:21 PM
This year, with so much parity and "upsets", to win, no matter how big or small is treasured. Therefore, with Furman pulling out victory after victory in the great SoCon, it is tough to say they are overrated. Montana State the same in the Big Sky (though Portland State got them this weekend). Both teams resilency in pulling out victories within their conference and non conference schedule is more impressive than either Coastal or Hampton by far.

Tod
October 17th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Cats89, your observation isn't a new revelation. Eastern Washington was the preseason pick (coaches AND media) to win the Big Sky Conference. Meyer and Kimball are as good a QB and receiver as you will find anywhere in I-AA. EWU is a very good football team. Montana now gets to play Cal Poly on Saturday - arguably the best team in I-AA, then Portland State which should be top 25.

Yeah, I had EWU #5 in my poll and the Griz #7, so I wasn't too surprized by the loss, though I did hope that the 12th man would help us pull it off.

Man, they gotta get HYPED for Cal-Poly, or we'll have to win out from there. I have to admit I'm nervous about the season.

ysubigred
October 17th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Most overrated?

Delaware
Southern Illinois
Montana
Youngstown State

Underrated?

Illinois State

Geeez..... Overrated YSU beats under rated ISU :bang: You should add your beloved UNI to the overratters Bill since they have a higher ranking than YSU with two loses :D

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 17th, 2005, 04:01 PM
LU is ranked something like 20th - not exactly a stellar ranking. Does this make Lehigh the MOST overrated team? Not in my opinion.

Your point about unconvincing wins is well taken, but Lehigh seems to have a habit (a bad one IMO) of playing down to lower competition and up to higher competition, so the "true" caliber of the team is difficult to assess, at best. What I can say, is that the team has the talent to be on the field with anyone in I-AA and seems to show up for big games, if not always winning those.

I think they're ranked appropiately at 20th, it's not like they're 14th or even 17th at this time. They're a top 25 team talent wise but have had their share of bad luck which has seemed to follow them lately. Besides the UD team they lost to is not the same UD that has lost 3 straight. that was the healthiest UD was all year and it was their opening game. Their game in Hamilton, NY in 2 weeks will either validate them or show them as true pretenders. Colgate handed Umass their only loss this year and playing at Any Kerr, especially in late Oct. early Nov. is a very hard task. Win that game and i think it solidify's there spot again among the top 15 teams in the country. I think if they completely blow out Bucknell game this week it should send a message. Granted Bucknell is bad but Lehigh will be starting a soph more QB on the road. A 20+ point victory will impress me given the circumstances heading into Colgate. Win and things will take care of themselves.

WhereDoITypeMyUsername?
October 17th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I'm a bit of a Patriot poo-poo'er, but I'd go with Lehigh at 20. Seems about right. Why not?

Overrated:
Montana, living on past success
Delaware, living on past success
Hampton, someone asked earlier if there was an easier bunch of wins than Texas State has - there is, and it's Hampton's

and the biggest and best: Southern Illinois. Living on past sort-of success.

X-Factor
October 17th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Is it possible Montana wont make the playoffs in, what, a decade and a half?
Next week's game at Wash Griz might be the deciding factor.
The game should be a good one.

Hansel
October 17th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Sports Network's I-AA College Football Poll
Team (First-place votes) Record Points Previous Rank
1. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (64) 5-1 2,827 3
2. Furman Paladins (11) 6-1 2,671 5
3. Cal Poly Mustangs (21) 5-1 2,592 6
4. Hampton Pirates (16) 7-0 2,474 7 over
5. New Hampshire Wildcats (1) 5-1 2,310 8
6. Eastern Washington Eagles 4-2 2,110 12
7. Texas State Bobcats (1) 5-1 2,012 10
8. Massachusetts Minutemen (2) 5-1 2,000 13
9. Montana Grizzlies 4-2 1,928 2
10. Southern Illinois Salukis 4-2 1,836 1 over
11. James Madison Dukes 4-2 1,766 4
12. William & Mary Tribe 4-2 1,764 11
13. Northern Iowa Panthers 4-2 1,412 14
14. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers 5-1 1,300 15
15. Youngstown State Penguins (1) 6-1 1,273 17 some homer voted them 1
16. Appalachian State Mountaineers 4-2 1,169 19 under
17. North Dakota State Bison 4-2 973 18
18. Montana State Bobcats 4-3 851 9
19. South Carolina State Bulldogs 5-1 747 21 over
20. McNeese State Cowboys 3-1 633 25
21. Lehigh Mountain Hawks 4-2 602 20maybe a fringe top 25 IMO
22. Northwestern State Demons 3-2 546 23
23. Hofstra Pride 4-2 355 NR
24. Georgia Southern Eagles 4-3 287 16
25. Portland State Vikings 4-3 243 NR

JALMOND
October 17th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I see that I really did not answer this too well. A given that Hampton, SC State and Coastal are all overrated. I just have a problem of people telling me essentially that since we lost to Navy by 7 and Alabama by 20 and they beat Wilmington State Teachers College 75-0 and Atlanta University 55-7 and since then, they have been blowing out everyone in CupCake Conference (other than last week against Spud Webb), they are clearly better than we are.

Names and numbers exaggerated to prove a point.

asu70
October 17th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Well I knew Furman would be on it-- because an App fan started the thread, though, not because Furman is actually underrated. We should have won it all last year and our offense remains elite. The defense has been shaky... but a lot of I-AA programs have had their struggles this year.

For Furman to be overrated, another team has to be underrated. And when I've made up my polls, I haven't found such a team. No, Youngstown State doesn't count.
Would you not say then that ASU is underrated since you only beat us at your place by 3 which was much more impressive than your L that WCU put on you. That being said, I think FU should be ranked high because they are winning and that's the bottom line!

Coastal89
October 17th, 2005, 05:52 PM
I see that I really did not answer this too well. A given that Hampton, SC State and Coastal are all overrated. I just have a problem of people telling me essentially that since we lost to Navy by 7 and Alabama by 20 and they beat Wilmington State Teachers College 75-0 and Atlanta University 55-7 and since then, they have been blowing out everyone in CupCake Conference (other than last week against Spud Webb), they are clearly better than we are.

Names and numbers exaggerated to prove a point.
All you proved is your igorance.

youwouldno
October 17th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Would you not say then that ASU is underrated since you only beat us at your place by 3 which was much more impressive than your L that WCU put on you. That being said, I think FU should be ranked high because they are winning and that's the bottom line!

App St. is well into my top 10. So, actually, no, I didn't underrate them.

asu70
October 17th, 2005, 06:24 PM
App St. is well into my top 10. So, actually, no, I didn't underrate them.
Then agreement we have.

SoCon48
October 17th, 2005, 06:48 PM
This year, with so much parity and "upsets", to win, no matter how big or small is treasured. Therefore, with Furman pulling out victory after victory in the great SoCon, it is tough to say they are overrated. Montana State the same in the Big Sky (though Portland State got them this weekend). Both teams resilency in pulling out victories within their conference and non conference schedule is more impressive than either Coastal or Hampton by far.

Good post, IMOP. Should be pretty objective coming from across the country in Portland.

SoCon48
October 17th, 2005, 06:54 PM

IMOP, the two teams seemed surprisingly evenly matched even playing at Furman. It would seem the two should be ranked much closer to each other.
Had Furman beaten App by 27 instead of 3, it would still seem as though the rankings should be a bit closer.
Just don't think we'll see Furman lose any games with anyone they match up well with talent-wise. They know how to win the close ones.

SoCon48
October 17th, 2005, 06:57 PM
All you proved is your igorance.

HE proved HIS "igorance?" Damn.

Misspelling any other word but "ignorance" wouldn't be 1/100 as funny.

Mad Boom
October 17th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Cal Poly is the best team in 1-AA, Umass is second and Hampton is third

Hampton is leaps and bounds the most over rated team in 1AA. They have beat 1 team with a winning record: Delaware State at 4-3. One could even argue that they shouldn't be ranked in the top 25. One would have some computer polls for back up on that. Hell, I'll even be that one. Hampton isn't a top 25 team. So, to answer this thread, the most overrated team is Hampton.

The Gateway is just a TOUGH conference...The conference I think only lost 4 OOC I-AA games

This is true and 3 of those are by one team: Indiana State.

Texas State may be getting more credit than they deserve for that Texas A&M game.

Coastal is not over rated. Look at the strength of schedule.

JBB
October 17th, 2005, 07:47 PM
I saw the Costal game on TV. I dont think they are over rated.

rokamortis
October 17th, 2005, 08:00 PM
I saw the Costal game on TV. I dont think they are over rated.

We can be very good when it matters - but haven't put together a complete game yet. If we do - watch out. Our biggest flaw right now is being inconsistent.

Saint3333
October 17th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I think we may find that SC State and JMU are not the teams you think they are. Neither one of these teams make the playoffs. A-10 will get three teams in NH, UMass, and Bill & Mary. MEAC gets one.

rokamortis
October 17th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I think we may find that SC State and JMU are not the teams you think they are. Neither one of these teams make the playoffs. A-10 will get three teams in NH, UMass, and Bill & Mary. MEAC gets one.

We'll see. You may be right, you may not be. Heck, ASU may not be the team we think they are either.

GeauxLions94
October 17th, 2005, 08:28 PM

I don't think I'd put us as an easy win though a 1-4 record is nothing to shake a stick at. :bawling:

SoCon48
October 17th, 2005, 10:56 PM
We'll see. You may be right, you may not be. Heck, ASU may not be the team we think they are either.

ASU fans already found out that CSU wasn't what we thought they were a few weeks back. But all the hype and media attention helped the players get up for what they might would have thought to be a breather.

89Hen
October 18th, 2005, 08:07 AM
I don't think I'd put us as an easy win though a 1-4 record is nothing to shake a stick at. :bawling:
Didn't mean any offense and you and SDSU are probably the two toughest of those five, but that in itself tells the tale.

nmatsen
October 18th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Geeez..... Overrated YSU beats under rated ISU :bang: You should add your beloved UNI to the overratters Bill since they have a higher ranking than YSU with two loses :D

I hope you decide to make the trip to Cedar Falls in a couple of weeks bigred, it will be interesting to see someone go all the way back to Ohio with their tail between their legs as you will.

VictorG
October 18th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Is it possible Montana wont make the playoffs in, what, a decade and a half?
Next week's game at Wash Griz might be the deciding factor.
The game should be a good one.

That is certainly possible, however I still think the Griz are in fairly good shape right now. 8 - 3 should get the Griz into the playoffs. If we loose to Cal-Poly that would mean the Griz will have to win out to make it. In that case PSU (Missoula) and the bobcats (Bozeman) will be the toughest games remaining. IMO the Griz stack up better against these teams than they did against EWU.

Also IMO, the Griz offense is getting better each week, just like last year. We pretty much went away from the running game in the 2nd half last week because we were behind and also due to some questionable play calling but our QB threw for over 240 yards for the 1st time all year and we still rushed for over 100. We don't have Craig Ochs anymore but I'm betting by the end of the year you'll see a 400 + yard a game offense. Just hope we don't have to play a 500 yard a game offense again!

ysubigred
October 18th, 2005, 10:18 AM
I hope you decide to make the trip to Cedar Falls in a couple of weeks bigred, it will be interesting to see someone go all the way back to Ohio with their tail between their legs as you will.

Not many from Y-town go home with their tails between their legs. We always shake hands, congradulate the host team, have a beer, and leave thinking the best team won that day :)

If you read my posts I'm one of many who are not sold on the 05 Penguins as contenders. YSU won 6 (we were suppost to) lost 1 (we were suppost to). MSU is a toss up in my book. The UNI Dome is usually a disaster for the Guins even in the glory days. If YSU beats the Panthers in the Doom ooopss I mean Dome I might start yapping my yap about YSU heading to Chatty :dizzy:

primetime21
October 18th, 2005, 02:35 PM
It has got to be Southern Illinois!

SoCon48
October 18th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Interesting.

sibiur
October 18th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Hampton is nowhere near a top 10 team.

Appdad
October 18th, 2005, 04:42 PM
ASU fans already found out that CSU wasn't what we thought they were a few weeks back. But all the hype and media attention helped the players get up for what they might would have thought to be a breather.

CCU just beat JMU and the App coaches had the players flying high. They were one motivated bunch to say the least.