PDA

View Full Version : App vs. Elon 08' Game Thread

AppStFan76
July 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Discuss....

Does this count as an App thread or an Elon thread, discuss this as well

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 04:53 PM
App. Because unlike most of the ones some jealous fans bitch about, you mentioned App first in the title and it was started by an App poster.

furman94
July 7th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Actually, App comes before Elon in alphabetical order, SO, in this case, the App poster probably chose App first, because of the alphabetical psycology!

BS

EVERYTHING IS APP BIASED NOWADAYS! KILL THE APP MONSTER!

Oh and BTW ags, I was shopping at Lowes in Greenville and at the register, in the rack of gift cards, was an APP STATE CARD! WTF!

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=giftCard&view=detail&productId=59983-0-APPST-NC&lpage=none

Skjellyfetti
July 7th, 2008, 05:16 PM
BS

EVERYTHING IS APP BIASED NOWADAYS! KILL THE APP MONSTER!

Oh and BTW ags, I was shopping at Lowes in Greenville and at the register, in the rack of gift cards, was an APP STATE CARD! WTF!

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=giftCard&view=detail&productId=59983-0-APPST-NC&lpage=none

THREAD JACKING!!

Please start a separate thread about the App State gift card. xsmiley_wix xlolx

Only kidding.

AppAlum2003
July 7th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I work for Lowe's Corp Headquarters. There are a lot of App alumni Directors/VPs and even the CIO is an alum! Also, half of the Corporate offices are located in Wilkesboro, just 30 minutes down the mountain. I was actually in a store today piloting an install and saw a whole section with App floor mats, trash cans, wall clocks, etc. Pretty awesome, indeed!

furman94
July 7th, 2008, 07:38 PM
WOO HOO! WHO GIVES A FLYING FART!

JK! I only wish FU had the marketing out there!

ASUMountaineer
July 7th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I work for Lowe's Corp Headquarters. There are a lot of App alumni Directors/VPs and even the CIO is an alum! Also, half of the Corporate offices are located in Wilkesboro, just 30 minutes down the mountain. I was actually in a store today piloting an install and saw a whole section with App floor mats, trash cans, wall clocks, etc. Pretty awesome, indeed!

Agreed AppAlum2003. Nice graduating year too xthumbsupx.

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM

OK. Which one???? They now have my business. New deck and laminate flooring coming up.

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:14 PM
WOO HOO! WHO GIVES A FLYING FART!

Not Furps. Wrong thread.

JK! I only wish FU had the marketing out there!

BTW. It does...in Greenville and in the SoCon office;) .

patssle
July 8th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Thread title is inaccurate. It should be Elon vs. App since App is at home.

DLS
July 8th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Thread title is inaccurate. It should be Elon vs. App since App is at home.

damn. you all just got lawyered.

appfan2008
July 8th, 2008, 02:23 PM
why did this have to get so serious and btw i believe that if app is second there should be an at symbol in between...
elon@app...

if not using the at symbol the home team is first and this is correct...

app v. elon

but really who cares?

back to apps great marketing skills!

patssle
July 8th, 2008, 03:29 PM
why did this have to get so serious and btw i believe that if app is second there should be an at symbol in between...
elon@app...

They should be capitalized...Elon@App as they are proper nouns.

ericsaid
July 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM
They should be capitalized...Elon@App as they are proper nouns.

A period should be added after App. as it is an abreviation.

terrierbob
July 8th, 2008, 07:40 PM
What quarter is it?

patssle
July 8th, 2008, 07:51 PM
A period should be added after App. as it is an abreviation.

Abreviation is spelled wrong.

AppAlum2003
July 8th, 2008, 08:10 PM
OK. Which one???? They now have my business. New deck and laminate flooring coming up.

Well, this was at the store in Lenoir. However, I was at a store in Winston-Salem and Kernersville today and saw the same thing. In fact, I even saw a App State peg board for the garage today. It will go up above the work bench I never use.

AppAlum2003
July 8th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Abreviation is spelled wrong.

The sentence in your signature does not end in a period. (This is fun!)

SoCon48
July 9th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Can you say, HIJACKED?????????!!!!!

patssle
July 9th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Can you say, HIJACKED?????????!!!!!

One question mark and one explanation mark is sufficent to express one's thoughts and opinions.

SoCon48
July 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
One question mark and one explanation mark is sufficent to express one's thoughts and opinions.

Oh.

Skjellyfetti
July 9th, 2008, 01:03 PM

Only one "i" in sufficient isn't.

AppStFan76
July 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SoCon48
July 9th, 2008, 05:12 PM
REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL!?.:;,"