PDA

View Full Version : Who will Samford Knock Off First In Conference?

Syntax Error
July 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Which SoCon team will fall to Samford in 2008 counting as a conference loss?

jaxstatealum
July 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I think they'll have a good shot beating UTC xcoolx

GaSouthern
July 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Sorry chatty, they will beat you, starting their first SoCon rivalry :)

slycat
July 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM
App St. They will overlook the game.xrotatehx :p

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Ask that question again in circa 2012.

jonmac
July 7th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Sorry Catamounts. I just have a feeling they will win before UTC. And as long as they don't get beat up too badly by Elon the week before, you're the first SoCon team they really have a chance at. Prove me wrong though.

dgreco
July 7th, 2008, 05:58 PM
utc

catamount man
July 7th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Sorry Catamounts. I just have a feeling they will win before UTC. And as long as they don't get beat up too badly by Elon the week before, you're the first SoCon team they really have a chance at. Prove me wrong though.

Here's a shock and only a few posts down. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

The Cats
July 7th, 2008, 06:35 PM

not gonna happen !!!!!!!

Jerbearasu
July 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM
not gonna happen !!!!!!!

I agree. I don't think Wagner will let it happen. I don't necessarily think WCU will be good next year but they will definitely be better than they've been in the past 3 years... I still can't decide how good of a coach Wagner will be (I really need to see what kind of talent he can bring in with a full recruiting season) but he sure does seem to be sending some discipline to a bunch of kids who needed it and I think they will respond positively to it.
IMO, Samford goes 0 for 8 in their first SoCon campaign...

FCS_pwns_FBS
July 7th, 2008, 07:09 PM
As a perenniel doormat in a conference with a terrible playoff record (at least in recent history) stands no chance in this conference. Their first conferenc win will be '09 at the earliest.

MR. CHICKEN
July 7th, 2008, 07:42 PM
APPALACHIAN STATE....WILL FALL VICTIM TA DUH DAWGGIES.......AS DEY SPRING DUH TRAP.......CATCH DUH MOUSEKETEERS......'TWEEN DUH SCAREY CITADEL...........AN'.....DUH REAL SCAREY IGGLES!.........ON DUH ROAD........IN ALABAMA..........WHIFF DEM SCAREY COUNTY SHERRIFFS...&....DERE SHINEY REFLECTIN' SHADES......THINK KEELER IS SCAREY IN SHADES............THINK AGIN' JERRY.........BRAWK/OBAMA!!

AppAlum2003
July 7th, 2008, 07:53 PM
APPALACHIAN STATE....WILL FALL VICTIM TA DUH DAWGGIES.......AS DEY SPRING DUH TRAP.......CATCH DUH MOUSEKETEERS......'TWEEN DUH SCAREY CITADEL...........AN'.....DUH REAL SCAREY IGGLES!.........ON DUH ROAD........IN ALABAMA..........WHIFF DEM SCAREY COUNTY SHERRIFFS...&....DERE SHINEY REFLECTIN' SHADES......THINK KEELER IS SCAREY IN SHADES............THINK AGIN' JERRY.........BRAWK/OBAMA!!

huh?

bobbythekidd
July 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM
huh?
Read it slower and you will get every word.

hawkeye
July 7th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I think they'll have a good shot beating UTC xcoolx

Im with you. UTC. xnodx

ASUMountaineer
July 7th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Of course I had to choose Cullowhee High School.

I actually think Samford has a good chance of losing every SoCon game, but forced to choose I would choose CHS just because.

The Cats
July 7th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Of course I had to choose Cullowhee High School.

I actually think Samford has a good chance of losing every SoCon game, but forced to choose I would choose CHS just because.

Maybe we can return the good thoughts to unc-tweetsie some day....

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:16 PM

Good to see you back speaking the dialect.:D
Brawk Obama.:D :D :D

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM
huh?

You must be new. Mr Chicken has been the great Foghorn Leghorn impersonator on here for years.
Hillarious.

GaSouthern
July 7th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Thanks for the tip, i've never been able to read his post until now cause I read it every word at a time not like normal sentences.

ASUMountaineer
July 7th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Maybe we can return the good thoughts to unc-tweetsie some day....

At least then it'd be a real rivalry :D Sorry I had to. Hopefully so, unless you guys are playing us, I'm pulling the Cats. xpeacex

ASUMountaineer
July 7th, 2008, 09:53 PM
You must be new. Mr Chicken has been the great Foghorn Leghorn impersonator on here for years.
Hillarious.

It is hilarious, I've always enjoyed it.

WCU LawCat
July 8th, 2008, 04:40 PM
UTC or bust for Sammy Ford

OL FU
July 8th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Why am I not surprisedxlolx

Furman
seantaylor 1

OL FU
July 8th, 2008, 05:01 PM

You surexconfusedx

AppAlum2003
July 9th, 2008, 07:50 PM

Oh, I've seen plenty of posts from Mr. Chicken. Still can't understand one of them. But really, with a dialect like that, who can argue against him?