PDA

View Full Version : Elon Awards Banquet Video

ElonPride
July 7th, 2008, 03:27 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HuB4CAjlqZ8

patssle
July 7th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Nice little short video. I use to make them for SHSU athletics before I left college. Mine were about 10-15 minutes long though.

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 04:57 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HuB4CAjlqZ8

Any Emmy's?

By standards of certain posters, was this thread important enough to post on here?;)

patssle
July 7th, 2008, 05:23 PM
was this thread important enough to post on here

Probably a better quesiton is was it important enough to start 10 different threads on 10 different videos ;)

citdog
July 7th, 2008, 05:33 PM
DID LEMBO GET THE AWARD FOR "KEVIN HIGGIN'S BITCH"?

The Cats
July 7th, 2008, 09:22 PM
you guys are brutal.....

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM

OUCH!!!

Actually, I think KH was Lemb's date that night. So, yeah, you might say that. He got his "award" after the banquet.

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Probably a better quesiton is was it important enough to start 10 different threads on 10 different videos ;)

I think the 10 vid posts are simply a retalliation for the App threads or a way of getting to see Elon's name on this forum.xeyebrowx

Skjellyfetti
July 7th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Based on my many years in the field of being a student, this thread title is very misleading. The title "Elon Awards Banquet" gives the impression that the awards are for Elon as a whole. This is not true as there are no awards for non-athletes. The video portrays a video from an Elon Athletic banquet.

MISLEADING THREAD TITLE.

xbawlingx xbawlingx

xsmiley_wix

p.s. that music almost gave me a seizure

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Based on my many years in the field of being a student, this thread title is very misleading. The title "Elon Awards Banquet" gives the impression that the awards are for Elon as a whole. This is not true as there are no awards for non-athletes. The video portrays a video from an Elon Athletic banquet.

MISLEADING THREAD TITLE.

xbawlingx xbawlingx

xsmiley_wix

p.s. that music almost gave me a seizure

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

And only we experts understand this.

ElonPride
July 8th, 2008, 08:17 AM

No, but the north made the south theirs!xlolx

SoCon48
July 8th, 2008, 08:30 AM
No, but the north made the south their's!xlolx

heh heh. Outnumbered the rebs 2 to 1 and it still took them 5 years and torching cities and starving civilians to do win it. Plus you notice who lost the most men in battle?
Now all those b*st*ards moved down here to live.xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

ursus arctos horribilis
July 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Congrats to you go gate.