PDA

View Full Version : SME Fan Poll is back

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2008, 10:08 PM
This was info I gathered off other boards about this and thought I would post. I'm sure Ralph and the admins here welcome others helping promote FCS and don't mind me mentioning this here. I thought these guys did a solid job last year and seem to be improving. xthumbsupx

Email them your picks and they will post it in the fan section.

http://www.smebroadcasting.com

They have also announced the dates for this seasons pre-season poll and conference projections. They can be found at: http://www.smebroadcasting.com/football/top25.html

Be sure to pass the word about the FCS on all of the other communities. If any other message boards out there want to be added to our message board directory please send an e-mail to [email protected].

More information coming soon! THE SME NETWORK IS BACK!

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM
UGH! :p

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2008, 10:16 PM
UGH! :p

Just thought I would post. If most AGSers don't like SME then I won't anymore. I haven't seen them on this board. If something has happened with AGS and SME I don't know about it, so if there has been something please let me know.

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 10:44 PM
last year they kept posting links here after being told not to and the mods banned them several times, they continued posting links and they were permanantly banned.

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
last year they kept posting links here after being told not to and the mods banned them several times, they continued posting links and they were permanantly banned.

Oh okay. I totally missed that.

Why weren't they allowed to post links? They posted too many or the mods didn't want a rival to CSN posting info here?

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 11:26 PM
if i remember correctly, it started off as asking them nicely to not do it until it was decided if the links could be posted here and they kept posting after they were asked to hold off.

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2008, 11:29 PM
if i remember correctly, it started off as asking them nicely to not do it until it was decided if the links could be posted here and they kept posting after they were asked to hold off.

Makes sense. I just asked the mods to see what the ruling here is. If they tell me not to post it I won't.

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 11:35 PM
its a year later heads may have cooled, Im sure its fine now, but i still dislike them for being such asses

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2008, 11:36 PM
its a year later heads may have cooled, Im sure its fine now, but i still dislike them for being such asses

the mods or SME? lol

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
SME

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2008, 11:43 PM
SME

ahh. I must agree with the mods. I'm sure Ralph is okay with SME. Haven't heard of anything between them. Hopefully all are cooled off now and the mods are okay with me posting that. If not, I won't do it again. xthumbsupx

grizband
July 2nd, 2008, 11:44 PM
xhomerx

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 11:47 PM
ahh. I must agree with the mods. I'm sure Ralph is okay with SME. Haven't heard of anything between them. Hopefully all are cooled off now and the mods are okay with me posting that. If not, I won't do it again. xthumbsupx
Ya i'm pretty sure its all cooled off.