PDA

View Full Version : SDSU: The transition is over

SiouxFallsJack
June 27th, 2008, 11:55 AM
A proud day to be a Jackrabbit and congrats to the Bison as well as we both become active members of Division I. I was a little nervous in the beginning but am very excited for the future.xnodx

dbackjon
June 27th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Congrats to the Bunnies.

mizzoufan1
June 27th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Congratulations...Now go Beat Missouri State!

Gil Dobie
June 27th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Congrats to our purgatory survivor brothers from the South xthumbsupx

skinny_uncle
June 27th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the Valley, Jack.

AmsterBison
June 27th, 2008, 06:00 PM
It was a long slog for both of the Dakota State Universities. Glad the Bunnies had our backs.

BearsCountry
June 27th, 2008, 06:02 PM
It was a long slog for both of the Dakota State Universities. Glad the Bunnies had our backs.

Glad you guys are in our conference, two great universities into our league with great potential.

MplsBison
June 27th, 2008, 07:17 PM
These congratulation threads are most certainly in order for both NDSU and SDSU!

No doubt back in 2002, all the analysis and all the talk was that both SUs was saying "don't go yet, wait it out".

But they both had the balls to get on with it then rather than later.

Congrats to both!

JoshUCA
June 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Congrats! I can't wait until that day come around for us! Hopefully we will face each other again so that we can get revenge!

slostang
June 27th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Congrats to the bunnies. You were great conference partners who will be missed. I am glad to see you on Poly's OOC schedule the next two years. Here is to SDSU and Cal Poly twice in 2008.

APPALACHIANstate
June 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM
So, now it is WABBIT SEASON...

http://rhythmlabonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/elmer_fudd.jpg

Kelly Green
June 28th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Congratulations to SDSU and their fans!

dakotadan
June 28th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Congratulations to the Bunnies. You definately are an example of how to make the transition. I can't wait until we can meet up again on the courts and fields.

RabidRabbit
June 28th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Congratulations to the Bunnies. You definately are an example of how to make the transition. I can't wait until we can meet up again on the courts and fields.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

I think that USD vs NDSU and UND vs SDSU may be better than in-state FB games.

I hope to see Sioux at many of the minor sports, maybe even this upcoming year. I know we have seen USD in swimming during transition.

Benne
June 28th, 2008, 06:14 PM
So, now it is WABBIT SEASON...

http://rhythmlabonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/elmer_fudd.jpg

It never really worked out for that redneck

89rabbit
June 28th, 2008, 11:23 PM
It never really worked out for that redneck

http://www.spurgeonworld.com/blog/images/bugs.jpg

xthumbsupx

Scooter
June 29th, 2008, 04:18 AM
Mr. Rabbit University, congrats on the final step. See you in the Fargodome.xcoolx

RadMann
June 29th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Congrats to the Jackrabbit fans and program. I recall UD making the transition only a few years after winning the Div II national championship and the change to I-AA was positive in all respects.

blueballs
June 29th, 2008, 07:28 AM
To see how far SDSU has come look no farther than their two trips to Paulson in 2004 and then last year. The difference was amazing.

The university, the coaches, the kids and their fans deserve a lot of credit for building things the right way. The only thing left now is for your fans to learn how to eat shrimp... LOL

JaxSinfonian
June 29th, 2008, 07:51 AM
To echo blueballs, congrats on making the leap in the right way, unlike Jax State did 15 years ago. It would have been nice to see the Gamecocks ranked in the top 5 during our transitional period, as the Bison have been. The playoffs should be a little more interesting this year. I expect both xDSU's will be making some noise in the new MVFC, unlike our time in the SFL.

stevdock
June 29th, 2008, 09:19 AM
xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

I think that USD vs NDSU and UND vs SDSU may be better than in-state FB games.

I hope to see Sioux at many of the minor sports, maybe even this upcoming year. I know we have seen USD in swimming during transition.

You guys definitely built the program the right way and are built for success in the future. As far as USD coming anywhere close to what you guys have done, I just don't see it. I fully expect UND to be competitive, but I don't see the same out of USD.

SDFS
June 29th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Congrats to SDSU and the best of luck!!