Saturday, Oct. 11 – Chattanooga @ Wofford

Saturday, Oct. 18 – Appalachian State @ Georgia Southern

Saturday, Oct. 25 – Wofford @ Elon

Saturday, Nov. 1 – Furman @ Samford

Saturday, Nov. 8 – The Citadel @ Wofford

Saturday, Nov. 15 – Georgia Southern @ Furman

Saturday, Nov. 22 – Appalachian State @ Western Carolina

*All games start at 3 p.m. ET

BATTLE FOR THE OLD MOUNTAIN JUG ON SPORTSOUTH FOR 1ST TIME SINCE 2002!!! More time to tailgate for that one!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

gophoenix
June 26th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Well, all teams on this year. That's a first in a while.

catamount man
June 26th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I'm just glad TBFTOMJ in Cullowhee will be on SS. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

CID1990
June 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
There's gonna be interest in Elon-The Citadel when it rolls around. Maybe someone will pick it up.

FCS_pwns_FBS
June 26th, 2008, 10:19 PM
App. State will certainly be on TV enough this season, especially if they make it to the playoffs.

Footix
June 26th, 2008, 10:20 PM
TBFTOMJ

Trying saying that three times fast ... Great schedule, though. Glad to see I'll be able to watch that many games from the SOCON.

T-Dog
June 26th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Our game with El Cit was previously scheduled for 3:30 like our games usually are, so that isn't that big of a deal.

Glad the GaSo game is now later in the day. I'd hate to be in Statesboro in Paulson when the sun is high. (I believe the game was previously at 1 pm, in 06 it was high noon). I see that they're doing a "Blue Out" for our game (I don't think they've had one before). Considering they spoiled our first ever Black Out (on Black Saturday) last year, why would they want that karma on them? Your fans that made the trip to Boone wore white. I'd want that color instead as it has good mojo.

As Catamount Man said, two more hours to tailgate now for TBFTOMJ! (or for my lazy self, two more hours to sleep) I'd rather prefer it be a night game myself like last time (despite the heavens opening up 5 minutes before kickoff)

Eyes of Old Main
June 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Three Wofford games on Sportsouth and two more on ESPN2/ESPNU. That's an all-time record for Terrier TV coverage.

catamount man
June 27th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Our game with El Cit was previously scheduled for 3:30 like our games usually are, so that isn't that big of a deal.

Glad the GaSo game is now later in the day. I'd hate to be in Statesboro in Paulson when the sun is high. (I believe the game was previously at 1 pm, in 06 it was high noon). I see that they're doing a "Blue Out" for our game (I don't think they've had one before). Considering they spoiled our first ever Black Out (on Black Saturday) last year, why would they want that karma on them? Your fans that made the trip to Boone wore white. I'd want that color instead as it has good mojo.

As Catamount Man said, two more hours to tailgate now for TBFTOMJ! (or for my lazy self, two more hours to sleep) I'd rather prefer it be a night game myself like last time (despite the heavens opening up 5 minutes before kickoff)

2006 was 4pm so it wasn't a night game, but that rainstorm........whoa nellie!!!! I am still trying to dry out from that one. xthumbsupx

gsuwinsudont
June 27th, 2008, 07:05 AM

We've done blue outs before. I want to say this will be our fourth or fifth time doing it.

Eaglesrus
June 27th, 2008, 09:57 AM
We've done blue outs before. I want to say this will be our fourth or fifth time doing it.

I think we've tried it several times, but the first couple weren't very successful. Seems to be catching on now, though.

catamount man
June 27th, 2008, 06:46 PM
What Wofford game is ESPN-U carrying?xeyebrowx

SoCon48
June 27th, 2008, 09:17 PM
What Wofford game is ESPN-U carrying?xeyebrowx
I couldn't find the ESPN-U game but here's what the Wof site posted thus I assume he meant ESPN-2.:

Wofford will be featured in three conference games, giving the Terriers a total of six televised games this season.

Wofford will appear on SportSouth against Chattanooga, at Elon and against The Citadel. All three SportSouth games will begin at 3:00 pm. In addition, the games at Georgia Southern and against Furman will be televised on CSS. The contest at Appalachian State has been moved to Friday, October 31 and will air nationally on ESPN2.

Guessing they and the opponents are paying for ther CSS games themselves.

catamount man
June 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM
I couldn't find the ESPN-U game but here's what the Wof site posted thus I assume he meant ESPN-2.:

Wofford will be featured in three conference games, giving the Terriers a total of six televised games this season.

Wofford will appear on SportSouth against Chattanooga, at Elon and against The Citadel. All three SportSouth games will begin at 3:00 pm. In addition, the games at Georgia Southern and against Furman will be televised on CSS. The contest at Appalachian State has been moved to Friday, October 31 and will air nationally on ESPN2.

Guessing they and the opponents are paying for ther CSS games themselves.

CSS website has not announced their SoCon schedule yet. I cannot get CSS, but thanks to friends, I have acquired some WCU games on CSS over the years. I can get SS though, so I am stoked that ASU-WCU made their roster of games.

terrierbob
June 27th, 2008, 11:53 PM
WoffordVision for the Terrier Nationhttp://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/1/f12/485330855

SoCon48
June 28th, 2008, 08:28 AM
CSS website has not announced their SoCon schedule yet. I cannot get CSS, but thanks to friends, I have acquired some WCU games on CSS over the years. I can get SS though, so I am stoked that ASU-WCU made their roster of games.

This was cut/pasted from the Wofford official site:

In addition, the games at Georgia Southern and against Furman will be televised on CSS

But like you implied, without the CSS site listing them, we have no way of knowing what other SoCon teams will be covered.

I think it has gotten down to the point that individual SoCon teams are paying to get the Can't See S---- network to carry their games. Probalbly appropriate since much of the SoCon region can't receive the games.