June 26th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Why the F*** is it on PPV?

PantherRob82
June 26th, 2008, 07:06 PM
ESPN Gameplan?

CRAZY_DANE
June 26th, 2008, 07:57 PM

Who needs PPV when there's just V? It'll be on at Moon Dogs on Peachtree.... And it'll be free.

Hoyadestroya85
June 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM

because they can..

brad_gsu2011
June 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
because they can..

i know they can. but lets be realistic here. Who is actually going to rent it?

CharlestonAppFan
June 26th, 2008, 08:39 PM
I'm sure that a few bars will have it on.....but you'll have to rent the alcohol though xnodx

93 dog
June 26th, 2008, 10:06 PM
WHAT IS ESPN360??? iS THIS JUST A WEB FEED OR CAN YOU GET THIS ON DIRECTTV??

CID1990
June 26th, 2008, 10:20 PM
When you get electricity in Statesboro then PPV won't be far behind.

Mouse
June 27th, 2008, 04:37 AM
these type of things are usually PPV

AppStFan76
June 27th, 2008, 05:50 AM

Be glad its on TV at all!!

The way that FCS...1AA... has been treated in the past, its a step forward that its televised.xnodx

IMO

brad_gsu2011
June 27th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Be glad its on TV at all!!

The way that FCS...1AA... has been treated in the past, its a step forward that its televised.xnodx

IMO

i tend to agree with you. i just think that it would recieve more
viewers if it were not on PPV. Most of the people who are going
to pay to see the game, are going to be at the game.

appmaj
June 27th, 2008, 08:12 AM
WHAT IS ESPN360??? iS THIS JUST A WEB FEED OR CAN YOU GET THIS ON DIRECTTV??

ESPN 360 is a crock...it is net only and your cable system has to allow you to subscribe to it

Erks Eagles
June 27th, 2008, 08:25 AM
I'm glad it's on PPV so the majority of people won't see us get destroyed.

I just hope we have no injuries, and our young Eagles become a better
team after that game.

Go Eagles!

brad_gsu2011
June 27th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I'm glad it's on PPV so the majority of people won't see us get destroyed.

I just hope we have no injuries, and our young Eagles become a better
team after that game.

Go Eagles!

i dont think we will get destroyed, but im pretty sure we wont win.

GSU-20
UGA-38

Laserlips
June 27th, 2008, 08:47 AM
FWIW:

I will GUARANTEE you a GSU win..

If you won't hold me to it, and will allow me the latitude of reversing my earlier opinion at some time in the future. (As Barack did yesterday about the legality of the DC gun ban pre and post the SC decision)....

Jesse

brad_gsu2011
June 27th, 2008, 08:50 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

ericsaid
June 27th, 2008, 10:46 AM
i dont think we will get destroyed, but im pretty sure we wont win.

GSU-20
UGA-38

24-20 at half. Then georgia steps it up.

Laserlips
June 27th, 2008, 11:11 AM
24-20 at half. Then georgia steps it up.

Aue'Contrair'MonSewer:

24-20 at half.. Then GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY steps it up!:D

Jesse

P.S. Then all GSU players and fans scatter to their respective transportation and hauls butt out of Athens and N E V E R plays Uggogaaa again! xthumbsupx

P.P.S. Unrealistic dreams are not necessarily a bad thing, unless they are brought on by the use of hard drugs or excessive akkyhaul..

lizrdgizrd
June 27th, 2008, 01:16 PM
ESPN 360 is a crock...it is net only and your cable system has to allow you to subscribe to it

Yeah, how is it that a cable company can decide if you can or can't watch something online? xconfusedx xeyebrowx

pete4256
June 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM
35-0 at the half. Then GSU steps up and finishes within 30.

Eaglesrus
June 27th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Aue'Contrair'MonSewer:

24-20 at half.. Then GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY steps it up!:D

Jesse

P.S. Then all GSU players and fans scatter to their respective transportation and hauls butt out of Athens and N E V E R plays Uggogaaa again! xthumbsupx

P.P.S. Unrealistic dreams are not necessarily a bad thing, unless they are brought on by the use of hard drugs or excessive akkyhaul..

You frequent gsufans.com, right? Didn't you see Eaglewithabus's statement to the effect that he's spoilin' to have a physical confrontation with multiple Dawg fans after our victory?

Anyway, I'd be with you except that I don't want to waste the $170 I have to pay for Saturday night at the fabulous Athens, GA, Holiday Inn.

Eaglesrus
June 27th, 2008, 02:46 PM

Well, that will be a switch from previous games in which we've given them all they've wanted for a half or more but then faded. I hope you're wrong and that we keep them well within 30, but certainly wouldn't be suprised if you're right.

phillyAPP
June 27th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Well, that will be a switch from previous games in which we've given them all they've wanted for a half or more but then faded. I hope you're wrong and that we keep them well within 30, but certainly wouldn't be suprised if you're right.

Come on EAGLES kick some BullDog A$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go in fighting and see what happens. I think GA may be a little cocky and take you lightly. Hatcher aint playing this game for the fun of it. He coaches to WIN.

Go Eagles

OK --- Unless you are the Philly EAGLES thats all the cheering you'll see from me.

Eaglesrus
June 27th, 2008, 04:58 PM

Come on EAGLES kick some BullDog A$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go in fighting and see what happens. I think GA may be a little cocky and take you lightly. Hatcher aint playing this game for the fun of it. He coaches to WIN.

Go Eagles

OK --- Unless you are the Philly EAGLES thats all the cheering you'll see from me.

Of course he coaches to win and of course we're pulling for a win, but the the 20 scholarship player difference hasn't gone away, not to mention that half of ours are freshman, most of whom are just now arriving on campus. Don't really think what we think and say is gonna make a whole lot of difference in the game, anyhow.

ericsaid
June 27th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Would be awesome to see the SoCon show the SEC who their superiors are with GSU and App both playing SEC schools(the best two IMO).

One upsets unlikely, two unheard of. But then so was an upset from an FCS opponent to a top 5 FBS team.

We'll seeeee.

brad_gsu2011
June 27th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Would be awesome to see the SoCon show the SEC who their superiors are with GSU and App both playing SEC schools(the best two IMO).

One upsets unlikely, two unheard of. But then so was an upset from an FCS opponent to a top 5 FBS team.

We'll seeeee.

how nice would it be for GSU and ASU to come away with a win?

appmountaineer
June 27th, 2008, 09:28 PM

AMAZING!!!

CID1990
June 28th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Translation: UGA puts in the scout team after the half.

Laserlips
June 28th, 2008, 10:06 AM

FWIW:

I'll be happy if we come away from the APP STATE game in Paulson with a win......xprayx

Let's face it.... Our Eagle team this upcoming season is an UNKNOWN quantity... I don't think any of us have a clue as to how the season will turn out..

New Coaches (for all practical purposes, last year was the "year of the Jayson Foster attack", not the first year of the "Hatch Attack"), new players, iffy front line, unknown quarterback & receiver skills and potential, and it all boils down to this....

Our Eagles will have the "capacity" to be pretty good, or pretty bad.. We just won't know until we see how it develops under Coach Hatcher. I DO think Coach Hatcher will get the absolute most out of what he has to work with, but I'm just afraid his "Hatch Attack" is going to need a couple of years to really start "clicking".

Either way, the Good Lord willin' my wife and I will be right there in Paulson, win, lose, or well, win... xthumbsupx

Jesse

brad_gsu2011
June 29th, 2008, 12:31 AM
FWIW:

I'll be happy if we come away from the APP STATE game in Paulson with a win......xprayx

Let's face it.... Our Eagle team this upcoming season is an UNKNOWN quantity... I don't think any of us have a clue as to how the season will turn out..

New Coaches (for all practical purposes, last year was the "year of the Jayson Foster attack", not the first year of the "Hatch Attack"), new players, iffy front line, unknown quarterback & receiver skills and potential, and it all boils down to this....

Our Eagles will have the "capacity" to be pretty good, or pretty bad.. We just won't know until we see how it develops under Coach Hatcher. I DO think Coach Hatcher will get the absolute most out of what he has to work with, but I'm just afraid his "Hatch Attack" is going to need a couple of years to really start "clicking".

Either way, the Good Lord willin' my wife and I will be right there in Paulson, win, lose, or well, win... xthumbsupx

Jesse

I dont know, i have a good feeling about this year. The o-line is pretty inexperienced, but i know one of the guys that was signed to play this year. And trust me, he's a damn good player. If he doesnt make it as a starter for the first game i will be suprised. I personally think he could sign to georgia and be starting his sophamore season.

If they sign at least 4 players of this calliber for the o-line this year, there is no telling how good we could be this year. Then imagine 2 years down the road.

im not saying we are going to be the greatest but i predict us making the playoffs this year and making a good run for the championship within the next 3 years.

pete4256
June 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM

That was back when we had some experienced talent and executed at a high level. We also ran a ball control offense.

JDC325
June 30th, 2008, 08:51 AM
When you get electricity in Statesboro then PPV won't be far behind.

Why are imitation West Point fans so stupid and can not understand that this is not the smack board and why does the mods let them get away with it so much? The infatuation and jealousy the imitation second rate west point fans have with GSU is a little creepy and weird. I guess it is because ever since GSU joined the SoCon the Citadel's chances of ever being relevant again in sports were killed.

JDC325
June 30th, 2008, 08:54 AM

Like we have for the most part against the Citadel the last 20+ years.

gsuwinsudont
June 30th, 2008, 10:16 AM

Yeah kinda like what florida will do to you guys only the scout team comes in the game during the 2nd quarter. Watching Citadel lose once a season in person is fun enough i dont know how im going to contain myself seeing the toy soldiers get stomped twice. :D

CID1990
June 30th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I can't help it. I am a rep whore and need help. Even a mediocre joke at GSU's expense is worth about 50 points.

CID1990
June 30th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah kinda like what florida will do to you guys only the scout team comes in the game during the 2nd quarter. Watching Citadel lose once a season in person is fun enough i dont know how im going to contain myself seeing the toy soldiers get stomped twice. :D

Our game against clempson will be much less of a stomping than yours against UGA.

UF > clempson > UGA. Get it?

soweagle
June 30th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Our game against clempson will be much less of a stomping than yours against UGA.

Are we really arguing about who will get beaten worse?

brad_gsu2011
June 30th, 2008, 06:07 PM

okay
i can maybe see where you say UF is better than UGA
but then again UGA did beat UF last year

and if you are gonna say clemson is better than UGA
you really have something wrong. Plus its Clemson
not Clempson, get their name right before you talk
about how much better they are than UGA.

the only reason your game against Clemson and probably UF
will be much less of a stomping than ours against UGA is
because both UF and Clemson will start their second string.

AppState
June 30th, 2008, 06:50 PM

I hope you BOTH win by 10.

CID1990
July 1st, 2008, 07:21 AM
okay
i can maybe see where you say UF is better than UGA
but then again UGA did beat UF last year

and if you are gonna say clemson is better than UGA
you really have something wrong. Plus its Clemson
not Clempson, get their name right before you talk
about how much better they are than UGA.

the only reason your game against Clemson and probably UF
will be much less of a stomping than ours against UGA is
because both UF and Clemson will start their second string.

If you knew about anything pertaining to sports outside of Pig's Ass, Georgia, you would know that it is spelled clempson with a little "c" if you are not a clempson fan. If you go there, then you call it Clemson.

Plus, if you knew anything about playing FBS conference teams on a YEARLY basis, you would know that the big guns NEVER leave until after the half, and then only maybe. Even FSU had to leave in their first string into the second half against us because it was 13-10 at the half. Wisconsin played their first team until halfway through the 4th quarter, and then had to stick them back in in a failed attempt to keep us from scoring again. Those team HAVE to try to run up the score to help their BCS standings, so they play their first string until they get up by at least three or four touchdowns.

If anyone is going to see second strings this year, it's going to be GSU. You'll see OURS in JHS.

UF is going to be the preseason #1 this year. clempson is going to be preseason top 10. (clemp is way overrated- that's why I say we are going to take them down a notch. Tommy Bowden couldn't vie for the NC even if he had the New England Patriots)

If GSU fans weren't so easy to rile up people wouldn't smack GSU so much. You guys are like HIU in a D1B race thread. It's like smacking Gamecock fans.

Eaglesrus
July 1st, 2008, 09:34 AM
...............You'll see OURS in JHS.

..................clempson is going to be preseason top 10. (clemp is way overrated- that's why I say we are going to take them down a notch. Tommy Bowden couldn't vie for the NC even if he had the New England Patriots)..............................

Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge with us. First off, you better hope that we see your second string; I guarantee you that you'll see ours. There's no doubt that if either one of us tries to play the whole game with only 22 guys that team is gonna lose.

clempson (please note that I'm following your rules) might start the year in the top 10, but they won't be ranked higher than UGA, so the question (again) is how you get UF > clempson > UGA?

JDC325
July 1st, 2008, 12:06 PM
Are we really arguing about who will get beaten worse?

It is normal banter for Citadel fans.

g-webb1994
July 1st, 2008, 01:19 PM
God bless the UGA mascot that just died, and I don't like Georgia Southern at all, but the Gator in me would LOVE GSU to go up there and hang a big L on their new pooch's first ever UGA sporting event!xlolx xnodx

seantaylor
July 1st, 2008, 04:16 PM
If you knew about anything pertaining to sports outside of Pig's Ass, Georgia, you would know that it is spelled clempson with a little "c" if you are not a clempson fan. If you go there, then you call it Clemson.

Plus, if you knew anything about playing FBS conference teams on a YEARLY basis, you would know that the big guns NEVER leave until after the half, and then only maybe. Even FSU had to leave in their first string into the second half against us because it was 13-10 at the half. Wisconsin played their first team until halfway through the 4th quarter, and then had to stick them back in in a failed attempt to keep us from scoring again. Those team HAVE to try to run up the score to help their BCS standings, so they play their first string until they get up by at least three or four touchdowns.

If anyone is going to see second strings this year, it's going to be GSU. You'll see OURS in JHS.

UF is going to be the preseason #1 this year. clempson is going to be preseason top 10. (clemp is way overrated- that's why I say we are going to take them down a notch. Tommy Bowden couldn't vie for the NC even if he had the New England Patriots)

If GSU fans weren't so easy to rile up people wouldn't smack GSU so much. You guys are like HIU in a D1B race thread. It's like smacking Gamecock fans.

We are going to KILL El Chit this year. No talent on that scrub team.

citdog
July 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
We are going to KILL El Chit this year. No talent on that scrub team.

WITH YOUR "HANGIN OUT FOR HO'S" QB? NOT LIKELY.

citdog
July 1st, 2008, 04:22 PM
Why are imitation West Point fans so stupid and can not understand that this is not the smack board and why does the mods let them get away with it so much? The infatuation and jealousy the imitation second rate west point fans have with GSU is a little creepy and weird. I guess it is because ever since GSU joined the SoCon the Citadel's chances of ever being relevant again in sports were killed.

IMITATION? SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW. YOU'RE AN IMITATION OF

EVERY OTHER COLLEGE IN AMERICA!

YOU HATE US BECAUSE OUR FINISHED PRODUCT IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS IN EVERY WAY. BUT THE WORLD NEEDS ROTO ROOTER MEN SO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A PLACE FOR YOU.

jonmac
July 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
IMITATION? SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW. YOU'RE AN IMITATION OF

EVERY OTHER COLLEGE IN AMERICA!

YOU HATE US BECAUSE OUR FINISHED PRODUCT IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS IN EVERY WAY. BUT THE WORLD NEEDS ROTO ROOTER MEN SO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A PLACE FOR YOU.

Boy, they may tear you down as a gutter rat at THE Citadel but they sure do build you up the next 3 years don't they?xblahblahx xblahblahx xthumbsupx Gotta love ya Citdog.

CID1990
July 1st, 2008, 07:48 PM
Boy dropping a cute line about GSU is like dragging a piece of rotten liver through a mill pond. The fish practically jump out of the water at you!

Come on up to JHS this fall there, seantaylor and I'll buy you a tear beer after the game.

seantaylor
July 1st, 2008, 10:05 PM
Boy dropping a cute line about GSU is like dragging a piece of rotten liver through a mill pond. The fish practically jump out of the water at you!

Come on up to JHS this fall there, seantaylor and I'll buy you a tear beer after the game.

I'll be there, and live in Charleston. No chance in hell you win the game.

ASU
July 1st, 2008, 10:29 PM
Personally, I believe The Citadel will be really good this year.....went down to Charles Town for the Bulldog-vs-Mountaineer game last year, they had lost their starting QB and their back-up is solid. IF AE hadn't had such a good game running it would have been too exciting.

GaSo - I believe your fans said you had Never beated an FBS team....this is your chance. Georgia is All-Everything this year like LSU. They probably are not even game planning that much. You never know.

For the SoCon to beat LSU, Georgia and Clemson (or clempson) ALL in one year....the SEC would probably ban games with us! The name SoCon would only be spoken by them in hell.

introvertedGSUfan
July 1st, 2008, 11:06 PM
GaSo - I believe your fans said you had Never beated an FBS team....this is your chance. Georgia is All-Everything this year like LSU. They probably are not even game planning that much. You never know.

We've beat UCF, FIU, and FAU. Now those aren't necessarily respectable FBS wins, but they're FBS teams nonetheless.

I'm just hoping that we'll lose by no more than 20 to UGA.

CID1990
July 2nd, 2008, 06:28 AM
We've beat UCF, FIU, and FAU. Now those aren't necessarily respectable FBS wins, but they're FBS teams nonetheless.

I'm just hoping that we'll lose by no more than 20 to UGA.

Powerhouses, all.

Baldy
July 2nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
xlolx

Yeah, once GSU is up by 35 and we call off the dogs....a position the chitadel is all too familiar with. xnodx

UF is going to be the preseason #1 this year.
xlolx Want to put a wager on that one? Didn't think so....

As much as I hate to say it UGAy will, sorry.

Baldy
July 2nd, 2008, 09:29 AM

It did take almost three pages, but leave it to a West Point reject retard to destroy a perfectly good thread. chitadel fans and their inferiority complexes....... xnonono2x

lizrdgizrd
July 2nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
I don't think it's that Clemson is overrated, it's that Tommy can't get his players to produce their best. I thought it was good when he came in, but at this point he's proven he can't coach his way out of a brown paper bag.

soweagle
July 2nd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Personally, I believe The Citadel will be really good this year.....went down to Charles Town for the Bulldog-vs-Mountaineer game last year, they had lost their starting QB and their back-up is solid. IF AE hadn't had such a good game running it would have been too exciting.

For the SoCon to beat LSU, Georgia and Clemson (or clempson) ALL in one year....the SEC would probably ban games with us! The name SoCon would only be spoken by them in hell.

I'm with you on the Citadel being good this year. Their qb gained some valuable playing time last year when the starter was hurt.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
July 2nd, 2008, 04:47 PM
I'm sure that a few bars will have it on.....but you'll have to rent the alcohol though xnodx

I'd hate to be there when you return the rental. :o xlolx

CID1990
July 2nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
It did take almost three pages, but leave it to a West Point reject retard to destroy a perfectly good thread. chitadel fans and their inferiority complexes....... xnonono2x

There's nothing perfect OR good about a thread that has anything to do with the South Georgia Teacher's School.

If we had an inferiority complex we would be smacking Wofford and ASU.

We smack GSU because it is just fun as hell.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u281/guinneach/Bushhijack.jpg

seantaylor
July 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
There's nothing perfect OR good about a thread that has anything to do with the South Georgia Teacher's School.

Appy and Wofford? A school with 3 NC's between them. Oh yeah, GSU has double that.

UNHWildCats
July 2nd, 2008, 11:28 PM

Thats funny

CID1990
July 3rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Appy and Wofford? A school with 3 NC's between them. Oh yeah, GSU has double that.

And we have beaten two SEC schools and two other FBS schools in the same time frame. SO what's your point, Enos?

How's that NC hunt coming along lately?

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/fail/2/dawsonfail.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

Baldy
July 3rd, 2008, 01:12 PM

Really? With the lowest winning percentage in Southern Conference history, chitadel fans don't really have a reason to smack anyone, much less, the ammunition to..... xoopsx xwhistlex

xcoffeex

seantaylor
July 3rd, 2008, 04:56 PM
And we have beaten two SEC schools and two other FBS schools in the same time frame. SO what's your point, Enos?

How's that NC hunt coming along lately?

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/fail/2/dawsonfail.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

Talking smack to an El Chit fan is like talking smack to that kid Corky on Life Goes On. It is just really not worth it.

CID1990
July 3rd, 2008, 05:39 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u281/guinneach/inbredgsu.jpg

OK guys, I'll stop.

introvertedGSUfan
July 6th, 2008, 11:15 AM
So how many of you have planned to attend this game? I'm going with my roommate since we'll receive nice discounts on the ticket purchases because we're still students.

Eaglesrus
July 6th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Putting my order for 10 tickets in the mail tomorrow, already have three rooms booked in Athens.