93 dog
June 23rd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Latest pics from Johnson Hagood.

andy7171
June 23rd, 2008, 08:37 AM
Love that facade!

93henfan
June 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM
Looks great! Hope the series with UD is renewed home & home so I can get a first-hand look at that.

citdog
June 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Looks great! Hope the series with UD is renewed home & home so I can get a first-hand look at that.

be careful what you wish for! the last time y'all were in General Hagood's, CSA, house wasn't pleasant for the hens. they got plucked and eaten!

Appaholic
June 23rd, 2008, 11:06 AM
Where's the outhouses? xeyebrowx

93henfan
June 23rd, 2008, 01:12 PM
be careful what you wish for! the last time y'all were in General Hagood's, CSA, house wasn't pleasant for the hens. they got plucked and eaten!

The Citadel has never been a pleasant place for the Hens, yet Newark has been like the SPCA after visiting hours for The Citdogs.

2003 - @UD 41 - Citdog 7
2002 - @Citdog 24 - UD 20
2000 - @UD 38 - Citdog 0
1999 - UD 26 - @Citdog 16
1978 - @Citdog 21 - UD 14
1977 - @UD 23 - Citdog 7
1976 - @Citdog 17 - UD 15
1974 - @UD 48 - Citdog 12

Series - 5-3 UD overall, 225-104 combined score, UD 4-0 at home, Citdog 3-1 at home

jmu_duke07
June 23rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Whats bad is that I have been living in Charleston for over a year and have not seen (or at least think I haven't seen) Citadel's campus... Where is the stadium located? I go downtown a lot and see the Citadel students all over the place... more specifically King St... but haven't seen any signs for the campus...

FYI: Hope JMU plays Citadel @ Citadel, that way I don't have to travel that far!

Millwoch
June 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
Whats bad is that I have been living in Charleston for over a year and have not seen (or at least think I haven't seen) Citadel's campus... Where is the stadium located? I go downtown a lot and see the Citadel students all over the place... more specifically King St... but haven't seen any signs for the campus...

FYI: Hope JMU plays Citadel @ Citadel, that way I don't have to travel that far!

Hagood ave not far from Jo. Riley Park. The Citadel campus is just a few blocks from the stadium, but is pretty dead this time of year. definately worth a visit on a game day.

bobbythekidd
June 23rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Where's the outhouses? xeyebrowx
Not everyone tries to emulate everything App does.

chantster
June 23rd, 2008, 02:29 PM
Drove by JH last week and it's going up rather nicely. xthumbsupx

Can't wait until August when JH hosts the high school jamboree to see what the inside looks like.

PTW16
June 23rd, 2008, 03:26 PM

All the info you need on easily finding Johnson Hagood can be found here (http://www.citadelsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=43262&SPID=3837&DB_OEM_ID=9700&ATCLID=454873)

AppMan
June 23rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
Hagood ave not far from Jo. Riley Park. The Citadel campus is just a few blocks from the stadium, but is pretty dead this time of year. definately worth a visit on a game day.

Make sure you go on Friday afternoon for the dress parade. It is outstanding!

Haygood is really looking sharp. How long until the other grandstands are replaced?

93 dog
June 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
That depends on how quickly we can pay off the remaining debt...Total cost so far is around 44 million...I believe we still owe about 12 million to Visa or Mastercard!! Overall a high percentage is being paid for with cash considering we are still over 2 months from completion!! But to answer your question, I've heard 3-5 years. We will see...

IndianaAppMan
June 23rd, 2008, 10:04 PM
All I can say is that Johnson Hagood looks like a very, very impressive facility. Architecturally it's a perfect match for The Citadel. It has a very classic design yet is also so modern. I hope Kidd Brewer will be as nice when construction wraps up next year!