PDA

View Full Version : Robert Morris Player Murdered

hebmskebm
June 22nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
http://wcbstv.com/local/Brooklyn.Teen.Murdered.2.754279.html

Very sad, prayers for his family.

bobbythekidd
June 22nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
His mom lost her husband last summer, now she loses a son. Horrible news. Best wishes for Ms. Yolande.

The article says there were no visible signs of trauma, the autopsy might be interesting.

catamount man
June 22nd, 2008, 06:10 PM
xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

Instead of funding wars in foreign countries, machines to go to Mars, nukes, and any other thing that we can think of, why can't America pour more money into law enforcement here on our borders so our streets, shopping malls, clubs, restaurants, parks, etc, etc, can be safe from common street thugs who go about preying on innocent people?

God bless this mother and her family.

(sorry didn't mean to bring politics into it, but enough is enough!!!) xmadx

mainejeff
June 22nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
It's summertime......unfortunately, probably more to come........xsmhx

mtgrizfan4life
June 22nd, 2008, 07:55 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with his family and friends. I am sure all of GRIZNATION will have them in our prayers too.

Too anyone reading this that believes in crime, drug pushing, killing, Gangbanging, etc. "You are a miserable lowlife that does not deserve anything in life!" I hope you find peace and right your ways. Nobody deserves to be maliciously killed with intent.

Honestly, someone tell me "What on God's earth makes something like this right, and how can it be condoned in any culture?"

BEAR
June 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
The Bear Nation mourns this loss...horrible... :( :( :(

Zoo
June 22nd, 2008, 08:22 PM
This is horrible, especially for the mother/wife.

rmutv
June 22nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
It's been a week since Darcy Antoine died, and finally details are starting to come out. Colonials nation has been reeling the past couple of months, as we lost a recent graduate - Josh O'Bannon - during his National Guard training exercises a couple of months ago.

Darcy did not pile up stats on the RMU football team, indeed he was transferring to a school in New York to be closer to his family, but he was supposed to come back and work in a summer camp here the day after this incident.

The fact that the opportunity for him to follow through on that summer camp commitment and the fact that he was not able to continue his schooling and help his family is the biggest loss. Not that he was a football player, but that a young man striving to balance education and helping his family was taken away far too soon.

Seawolf97
June 22nd, 2008, 08:46 PM
I saw this on the news this afternoon. Very sad. My regards to his family and his friends at RMU.

IndianaAppMan
June 22nd, 2008, 09:18 PM
Awful. My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends.

downbythebeach
June 22nd, 2008, 10:21 PM
R.I.P. too sad

Something similar happened to a RMU player who made it to the NFL a few years ago, murdered in a random act of violence or mistaken identity.

rmutv
June 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM
R.I.P. too sad

Something similar happened to a RMU player who made it to the NFL a few years ago, murdered in a random act of violence or mistaken identity.

Tim Hall, the greatest running back to come through RMU - sorry Sam Dorsett - and the only Robert Morris player to ever be drafted. All other RMU players in the NFL made it in as free agents.

He was drafted by the Raiders, ran into some injuries, and was just about to hook up with the Kansas City Chiefs before he was murdered.