PDA

View Full Version : UCA Fans: Tell me about Fairooz??

TheBisonator
June 19th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I'm a Winnipeg Blue Bombers fan, and tonight I've been listening to a Bombers preseason game online, and I notice that one of your guys Fairooz now plays for the Blue. Anything about his play that UCA fans want to share with me, since it seemed to me he was your #1 reciever the past couple years?? Is he a fast guy, good with routes, etc.??

Thanks in advance.

Purple Pride
June 20th, 2008, 08:04 AM
I'm a Winnipeg Blue Bombers fan, and tonight I've been listening to a Bombers preseason game online, and I notice that one of your guys Fairooz now plays for the Blue. Anything about his play that UCA fans want to share with me, since it seemed to me he was your #1 reciever the past couple years?? Is he a fast guy, good with routes, etc.??

Thanks in advance.
When he's healthy, he's dang near unstoppable.

He's so big he looks slow, but he's actually "moving out" and by the time the defense would adjust he'd be by them already.

I saw that he had the Bombers only TD reception the other day.xthumbsupx

UCABEARS75
June 20th, 2008, 09:15 AM

He's so big he looks slow, but he's actually "moving out" and by the time the defense would adjust he'd be by them already.

I agree with Purple Pride.

So tall he does not look fast or very physical. However, he is much faster than he looks and is actually very physical when he wants to be. He can be a very good downfield blocker. He can go across the middle and, or course, is virtually unstopable on the fade in the end zone.

Nice kid, a little flakey.

Purple Pride
June 25th, 2008, 08:04 AM

Injured, and cut by Bombers.