PDA

View Full Version : In The Trenches Tonight at 8

WRHU Sports 88.7
October 13th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Tonight at 8 on WRHU, join us for In The Trenches, your source for Atlantic 10 football...tonight we'll recap the week that was and the week to come in the A-10, we'll be joined by JMU Head Coach Mickey Matthews to preview the huge JMU/UMass game on Saturday, as well as A-10 Player of the Week Elijah Brooks to recap the Tribe's win over UNH

That www.wrhu.org tonight at 8

Or 88.7 FM in the Long Island listening area

MR. CHICKEN
October 13th, 2005, 07:26 PM
AH'M TUNED IN....BRAWK!......AH'M TUNED IN!.................DOODLE-DOO-DOO!

MICKEY MATHEWS SAYS "A-10 COMMISH....WILL MOVE DUH UMA$$/JMU HEADBANGER......TA SPRINGFIELD COLLEGE....IFIN' MCGURK IS UH DEEMED UN-PLAYABLE"......DUH DECISION WILL BE MADE.....SOMETIME FRIDAY!..............ELIJAH BROOKS...WM & MARY RB...(SCORED FOUR DINGERS AGIN' DUH MIGHTY NEW HAMPSHIRES)...DID NOT ESPECIALLY LIKE DUH SLOP CONDITIONS..."STATIN'....."YA SACRIFICE EXTRA YDS. IN ORDER TA HOLD ONTA...DUH PIGGY".........AWK!:p:p:p

VERAH INSIGHTFUL....INDEEDY! :nod:

MAINE.....90th IN I-AA.....OFFENSE! :bawling:

UD......IS UH MASH UNIT...(INJURIES FELLAS INJURIES)...:(

OUCH DAWG LOVERS........WHRU HOSTS...CHOOSE UMA$$...BY TREY...OVERAH....YA'LL'S....BELOVED HYDRANT HUGGERS! :o

Uncle Buck
October 14th, 2005, 06:52 AM
I wouldn't take the WRHU radio guys too seriously, especially in a game like UMass and JMU. Although, if the game moves to turf, I like JMU a lot more. I think conditions as sloppy as UD was last week, limit even running teams. JMU are good mudders, but I don't think anyone could have run successfully last week. It looked like guys were running on ice. On turf, i pick JMU by 10