PDA

View Full Version : WCU's Wagner signs 9 more kids to LOIs(link)

catamount man
June 16th, 2008, 05:18 PM
http://catamountsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061608aaa.html

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

BUILD IT COACH WAGNER!!! BUILD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Monarch History
June 16th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I'm hoping Coach Wagner is on his way to turning around the program for the Catamounts. I like what he has already done.xnodx

catamount man
June 16th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I'm hoping Coach Wagner is on his way to turning around the program for the Catamounts. I like what he has already done.xnodx

Thanks bro. I will be rooting for Old Dominion when you guys return to the field in 2009. Maybe someday we'll be on each other's schedules. ALL THE BEST!!!

xthumbsupx

WCU LawCat
June 16th, 2008, 06:08 PM
The list includes two FBS transfers in Clemson DT Elsmore Gabriel and UCF RB Jayson Williams plus three more JC transfers.

The Catamounts are coming SoCon...sooner than later!

catamount man
June 16th, 2008, 06:09 PM
The list includes two FBS transfers in Clemson DT Elsmore Gabriel and UCF RB Jayson Williams plus three more JC transfers.

The Catamounts are coming SoCon...sooner than later!

xbowx xbowx xbowx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Monarch History
June 16th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks bro. I will be rooting for Old Dominion when you guys return to the field in 2009. Maybe someday we'll be on each other's schedules. ALL THE BEST!!!

xthumbsupx

Coach Wilder has contacted over 120 schools within an 8 hour radius of ODU to try and schedule games for the next five years. I also hope that WCU is one such school.xthumbsupx

catamount man
June 16th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Coach Wilder has contacted over 120 schools within an 8 hour radius of ODU to try and schedule games for the next five years. I also hope that WCU is one such school.xthumbsupx

Likewise! xthumbsupx