PDA

View Full Version : "Bobcats and Ash forging ahead"

CrazyCat
June 11th, 2008, 05:15 PM
It was one year ago today that Ash stood in front of reporters on the corporate level at Bobcat Stadium and was introduced as the new football coach at Montana State University.

"It feels like it's gone by so fast," Ash said. "There was so much we needed to do and so much we got done. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. But it's exciting to know that I've been through everything once. It feels like I've got my feet on the ground finally."

First, Ash said he and his staff "survived the transition" and all the pitfalls that came with the challenge of being hired at a late juncture after spring practice had taken place last year under Kramer.

n Second, Ash said the program has made a sound, solid connection with the academic community on the MSU campus, which includes the school's administration and other sports programs at the university.

n Third, Ash said the image of the football program has been restored and put back in a positive light, something he and his staff believe is a reflection of all the work they've done in the last year.

"We're trying," Ash said. "We've worked very, very hard to impress upon our guys the importance of their behavior and how it reflects upon the football team and Montana State as a university.

Full Article (http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/06/11/sports/local/27-bobcats.txt)

GOKATS
June 11th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Good article, especially considering the source.xnodx