PDA

View Full Version : College Football Photos

SideLine Shooter
June 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Check out www.ReplayPhotos.com for college football photos

BeauFoster
June 7th, 2008, 07:52 AM

If you get any royalties from these photos, be happy. I'm getting ready to send you kids to college with all that I plan on buying.

lillycafe
June 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM

Are those your shots? Good pictures. One thing, the Stuffing the Wolverines shot is actually the Blue Hens.

SideLine Shooter
June 7th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Are those your shots? Good pictures. One thing, the Stuffing the Wolverines shot is actually the Blue Hens.

Some are and "stuffing the wolverines" is. I send them images of the games, in folders by games. They use what they want, (not always the best). They name the shots, everything. The only control I have is the images I send them.

They just worked the deal with ASU and just getting it up.

Somebody goofed naming that shot and I can't take credit for that.

I-AA Fan
June 7th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Another App State thread. Have you no shame?

SideLine Shooter
June 7th, 2008, 09:48 AM
If you get any royalties from these photos, be happy. I'm getting ready to send you kids to college with all that I plan on buying.

Thanks, but I'm an old man. I've already put 3-boys thru college. 1-NC State and twins-ASU. xnodx xnodx xnodx

SideLine Shooter
June 7th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Another App State thread. Have you no shame?

None!!

DuckDuckGriz
June 7th, 2008, 12:07 PM

Did you take the one of Jerry Moore entering Michigan Stadium? That is a pretty bad-ass picture I must say.

SideLine Shooter
June 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Did you take the one of Jerry Moore entering Michigan Stadium? That is a pretty bad-ass picture I must say.

No.

ASU DIVER
June 8th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Why don't they have more FCS schools?

SideLine Shooter
June 8th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Why don't they have more FCS schools?

From what I have been told they are working on contracts with other schools. These things take time and work. (You know, Lawyer stuff.)

When you are dealing with the NCAA they have strict guidlines that must be followed.

Also the school receives proceeds from the sales.

SideLine Shooter
June 9th, 2008, 08:32 AM
From what I have been told they are working on contracts with other schools. These things take time and work. (You know, Lawyer stuff.)

When you are dealing with the NCAA they have strict guidlines that must be followed.

Also the school receives proceeds from the sales.

xnodx

andy7171
June 9th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Great shots. I'm actually thinking about getting one of those ASU v. Michigan frames. And I don't even have a dog in that fight other than being a FCS brethern...

...however.
http://www.replayphotos.com/appalachianstatephotos/purchase.cfm?pO=APS&id=20395

...is really Delaware. Unless last years upset was the second half of a home and home! :D

SideLine Shooter
June 9th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Great shots. I'm actually thinking about getting one of those ASU v. Michigan frames. And I don't even have a dog in that fight other than being a FCS brethern...

...however.
http://www.replayphotos.com/appalachianstatephotos/purchase.cfm?pO=APS&id=20395

...is really Delaware. Unless last years upset was the second half of a home and home! :D

Excellent! ASU Nation welcomes all.

It is a part of college football history.