Sat, Sep 24 Southern Illinois * at Carbondale, Ill. TBA

Sat, Oct 01 Illinois State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 08 Western Illinois * at Macomb, Ill. TBA

Sat, Oct 15 Missouri State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 22 South Dakota State * at Brookings, S.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 29 Northern Iowa * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Nov 05 Indiana State * at Terre Haute, Ind. TBA

Sat, Nov 12 Youngstown State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Apparently GSoU will be in Fargo for the 2011 season some time. So we only have one more FCS home game to schedule for that season and a FBS away game.

Still 2 more FCS home games needed for 2009 and 2010 and a FBS home game for 2010.

Who knows if we'll ever play Sam Houston. My guess is not likely. No reason to go down there when we can get a sell out for any FCS team in Fargo and 250-400k at a FBS stadium.

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Hmmm...that'd be a shame if you guys never came down to Sam Houston State. Probably working on a date. Didn't the Gateway put a 'hold' on the schools working on the OOC due to the changes in the Division I playoffs?

MplsBison -- I thought you already announced the schedule a few months ago complete with a full OOC. Looked pretty impressive with a few schools that I had not heard of.

An article from today's paper...

So far, NDSU officially has just the eight Gateway teams on its 2010 slate. A Nov. 20 game against SDSU will have to be moved and Bison athletics director Gene Taylor said he’s waiting for approval from the league before cementing his non-conference games.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=202130&section=Sports&freebie_check&CFID=38648870&CFTOKEN=60060700&jsessionid=88309af25fd93e473795

bisonguy
May 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hmmm...that'd be a shame if you guys never came down to Sam Houston State. Probably working on a date. Didn't the Gateway put a 'hold' on the schools working on the OOC due to the changes in the Division I playoffs?

MplsBison -- I thought you already announced the schedule a few months ago complete with a full OOC. Looked pretty impressive with a few schools that I had not heard of.

Yeah, NDSU only needs one game for 2010 ,and the dates of the conference/non-conference games are still TBD.

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2008, 06:02 PM
We're supposed to play Sept 19th, 2009 in Huntsville.

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2008, 06:08 PM
Kolpack said this in March...no link, just swiped it from Bisonville, a site that has banned MplsBison...

Schedule-mania

In a testament to how popular the Bison football program is these days, there's more interest on who the team is going to schedule than anytime I can ever remember. In fact, I can't remember doing any schedule stories in the Division II days of the '90s until the Division I announcement was made in 2002.

So if you're looking ahead, this is who the Bison have in 2009:

Sept. 5: at Iowa State. Sept. 19: at Sam Houston. Sept. 26: at Southern Illinois. Oct. 3: vs. Illinois State. Oct. 10: vs. Northern Iowa. Oct. 17: at SDSU. Oct. 24: vs. Missouri State. Oct. 31: at Western Illinois. Nov. 14: at Indiana State. Nov. 21: vs. Youngstown State.

That's 10 games under contract, according to Gene Taylor. He has a verbal for an 11th, which I presume is Georgia Southern, which owes a return trip to Fargo as part of a home-and-home contract.

MplsBison
May 23rd, 2008, 06:29 PM
That's 10 games under contract, according to Gene Taylor. He has a verbal for an 11th, which I presume is Georgia Southern, which owes a return trip to Fargo as part of a home-and-home contract.

There is nothing official on SHSU in 09.

Until it hits gobison.com, it's just talk.

GSoU will be coming to Fargo in 2011 unless they choose to honor the contract via the buyout clause.

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
There is nothing official on SHSU in 09. Until it hits gobison, it's just talk.

September 19, 2009...you coming down, MplsBison? Stop trying to start hocus pocus. NDSU knows what it is like to be bought out. They will play the game with SHSU, even if it puts them at five home games...it may not be 2009, but it will be down the road.

MplsBison
May 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
I'm not saying it won't happen down the road.

Perhaps we'll sacrifice the FBS game in 2010 or 2011 to go down to Huntsville.

Just as long as we get 6 home games. Anything less than that is less than our fans deserve.

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2008, 10:06 PM
I'm not saying it won't happen down the road.

Perhaps we'll sacrifice the FBS game in 2010 or 2011 to go down to Huntsville.

Just as long as we get 6 home games. Anything less than that is less than our fans deserve.

Why would NDSU come to us anyway?

According to you, "We don't travel to FCS stadiums non conference anymore."

May as well go back to Division II...xnonono2x

FCS Go!
May 23rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Sounds like the Bison are on the road to hell. Pretty soon they'll be buying out games to play Wisc-Lax at the Fargo dome. For shame xnonox ! They must be scared to play good teams. Cowards!

;)

MplsBison
May 24th, 2008, 10:12 AM

We have two ways of honoring the contract: go down to Huntsville in 2010 or 2011 or buy out.

Neither has been confirmed yet.

TexasTerror
May 24th, 2008, 10:26 AM
We have two ways of honoring the contract: go down to Huntsville in 2010 or 2011 or buy out. Neither has been confirmed yet.

I would not mind 2010.

SHSU actually has WIU and Gardner-Webb coming down in 2009 plus three SLC home games. We do have a trip to PVA&M, I believe, so we may only have five home games. PVA&M is practically a home game though, it's not too far.

2010 is a trip to WIU, so we could use a home game. We also have four SLC home games this year.

MplsBison
May 24th, 2008, 10:35 AM
2009 is off the table for us because as you know we're going to Ames for a game at Iowa State.

So we need to bring in two FCS teams to get to 6 home games.

But we don't have an FBS scheduled for 2010 or 2011. So it will be up to Taylor if he wants to sacrifice the FBS game to play at Sam Houston or not.

It would be nice for whatever contingent of Texas players we have left on the team to play near their families.

We won't be recruiting Texas much anymore as our main recruiter, ex WR coach Moore, has left for UCLA.

We only signed one this season vs. 4-6 in the last couple seasons.

swaghook
May 24th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Sounds like the Bison are on the road to hell. Pretty soon they'll be buying out games to play Wisc-Lax at the Fargo dome. For shame xnonox ! They must be scared to play good teams. Cowards!

;)
Don't make the mistake of taking anything that mplsbison says as accurate. NDSU will not be backing out of any home and homes and I doubt GSU will be either.

TexasTerror
May 24th, 2008, 05:52 PM

How are you going to bring in two FCS teams if you refuse to travel to FCS stadiums out of conference? Going to powder puff the schedule with non-scholarship FCS so you do not have to go there?

MplsBison
May 24th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Northeastern and Illinois State are examples of schools that agreed to come to the FD for a single game.

Central Conn. and Austin Peay are both scholarship teams.

McNeese75
May 25th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Apparently GSoU will be in Fargo for the 2011 season some time. So we only have one more FCS home game to schedule for that season and a FBS away game.

Still 2 more FCS home games needed for 2009 and 2010 and a FBS home game for 2010.

Who knows if we'll ever play Sam Houston. My guess is not likely. No reason to go down there when we can get a sell out for any FCS team in Fargo and 250-400k at a FBS stadium.

xrolleyesx xcoolx Yeah, Right, good luck with that one. xwhistlex xcoffeex

MplsBison
May 25th, 2008, 10:20 AM
LOL you're the first one that caught that.

Obviously FBS away game.

TexasTerror
May 25th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Obviously FBS away game.

You sure it's an FBS away game? That might not allow you guys to have six home games since your AD likes to honor contracts and has commonsense...

Go_Herd
May 27th, 2008, 08:48 AM
2009 is off the table for us because as you know we're going to Ames for a game at Iowa State.

So, are you above Gene Taylor or do you just work directly with him, because it seems you know more about what we should do than him.

I heard from my sources, (which are more accurate than Lakes xlolx -probably) , that Iowa State is going to pay us not to come down there due to the shear amount of embassament we are bound to cause them by running all over the Cy. I also heard that it's is possible that they are writing in the by-laws of the Iowa constitution that, "hereforth from this day, no Iowan 85 person schollarship football team should ever schedule a football team with the mascots such as; buffalo, bizon, bison, or herd,; or teams with the colors green and yellow; or a with a kid name Roehl on the roster of their team."

So this is going to free up a game in 2009, so we will have three games to schedule, so we could go away to Huntsville and still be able to bring in LSU and Temple into the Fabolous Fargodome. See there is our 6 home games, we are going to be just fine.xthumbsupx

But we don't have an FBS scheduled for 2010 or 2011. So it will be up to Taylor if he wants to sacrifice the FBS game to play at Sam Houston or not.

Oh yeah it would be an absolute 'sacrifice' xrotatehx not to play that lofty FBS game.

We won't be recruiting Texas much anymore as our main recruiter, ex WR coach Moore, has left for UCLA. .

Why wouldn't we recruit Texas kids, becaus Mr. Moore left we have no one else that could recruit Texas. Just because he had some tie-ins with some head coaches down, now that he has left we are going to give up on the state. I would think that some of our other coaches would be more than able to recruit in one of the glory states for young football players

TexasTerror: I don't know how you can't get a headache responding to this. We will play in the future and I for one am excited to go down to Huntsville on a road trip when the time comes.

Mn_Moose
May 29th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Northeastern and Illinois State are examples of schools that agreed to come to the FD for a single game.

Illinois State is in the Gateway so I don't know about one game. NDSU is planning on playing in the Gateway this year correct? Or did YOU make a change without telling Gene?

Husky Alum
May 30th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Northeastern's not a real good example. Our HC used to be your HC and a well respected one at that.

NU asked for a home/home and NDSU said "we'll pay you to come play us instead so we can honor Rocky Hager and not have to come to Boston".

We took the check and let Rocky come home for a game.

Youngstown's supposed to come to Boston next year, but from what I hear they may be balking on the home/home deal we signed in like 2005.

RabidRabbit
May 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Northeastern's not a real good example. Our HC used to be your HC and a well respected one at that.

NU asked for a home/home and NDSU said "we'll pay you to come play us instead so we can honor Rocky Hager and not have to come to Boston".

We took the check and let Rocky come home for a game.

Youngstown's supposed to come to Boston next year, but from what I hear they may be balking on the home/home deal we signed in like 2005.

With the Gateway at the "perfect" 9 team, the shortening up of the season for the expanded play-off, all Gateway teams have been requested to NOT schedule OOC games, especially 2010 and beyond, by Gateway Commissioner. Trying to assure that conference games that must move from the last week can be played earlier.

Not sure if that issue comes into play for Youngstown to NU in 2009, but it may be part of it.

Know that Samford joining the SoCon defers the Ga Southern at NDSU match-up from this year. So this happens!

SiouxHockyBisonFootball
May 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM

It would be nice for whatever contingent of Texas players we have left on the team to play near their families.

We won't be recruiting Texas much anymore as our main recruiter, ex WR coach Moore, has left for UCLA.

I beileve that Willie Mack Garza is one of the main reasons why NDSU has been pulling some very good players out of the state of Texas. Willie Mack is a legend in the state of Texas. He is in the Texas High School HOF, played for Univ of Texas & Coached at TCU.

Go_Herd
May 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I beileve that Willie Mack Garza is one of the main reasons why NDSU has been pulling some very good players out of the state of Texas. Willie Mack is a legend in the state of Texas. He is in the Texas High School HOF, played for Univ of Texas & Coached at TCU.

Yeah I totally zoned out on that one, should of caught myself being retarded. Nice job setting me straight...Not Moore but Willie Mack

bisonwest
June 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM
Mpls, all you do is make an a** out of yourself and the rest of the Bison fans on this site (as well as the others) when you continually harp on this. Face it the herd WILL be traveling to Huntsville TX to honor the contract. I'm confident that AD Taylor has more integrity than you. Thank God for that!!

MplsBison
June 2nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
It's very possible that we will be traveling to Huntsville in 2010 or 2011.

2009 is off the table.

TexasTerror
June 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM

2009 is off the table.

It will be very entertaining when the Bison come to Huntsville in 2009. xnodx

MplsBison, can you volunteer to be Sammy the Bearkat's guest on his halftime show? We need someone to play the role of the 'bad guy' that gets taken out by Super Sammy. Our mascot coordinator feels it would get the Bison faithful into it. Let me know... xthumbsupx

MplsBison
June 3rd, 2008, 06:54 PM
Guaranteed we're not in Huntsville in 09.

Mark it down.

Take a screen capture.

Bookmark it.

Do what you gotta do.

SteelCurtain
June 3rd, 2008, 07:51 PM

PLease don't listen to anything that guy has to say. I know for a fact we will be coming down on the date mentioned. Right now the game can't be offically announced until we get the OK from the Gateway.

The contract is signed and in place. Trust me Gene would never back out of a contract. He knows what that is like and appreciated the teams that scheduled us during the transition. We also know what it is like to have someone back out at the last minute and that is not our style here in Fargo.

The state to the west of us has no problem pulling out at the last minute.

SteelCurtain
June 3rd, 2008, 08:01 PM

This obviously proves you know nothing about Bison Football. Willie Mack has a lot of ties to Texas and is the main reason we recruit that state. He is a legend in the state!! Also next year we have 5 home games and will add a sixth probably Georgia Southern if it will work.

If not we will find another team to come to Fargo for our sixth game.

Your lack of knowledge on this matter is scary!!

TexasTerror
June 4th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Should be noted while MplsBison rejects the notion of a Huntsville trip in 2009, the only open dates SHSU has announced per FootballScoop, where they post them are...

September 11
September 18
October 2

MplsBison
June 4th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Also next year we have 5 home games and will add a sixth probably Georgia Southern if it will work.

If not we will find another team to come to Fargo for our sixth game.

Your lack of knowledge on this matter is scary!!

4 Gateway home games
4 Gateway away games

play at Iowa State - away

(play at Sam Houston - away)*if it happens

(GSoU in Fargo)*if it happens

How are you counting 6 home games, Bison all knower?

If we travel to SHSU in 09, we're guaranteed 5 home games.

That is unacceptable and therefore I won't allow it to happen.

Case closed. Nothing you get to do about it because I simply won't allow it.

TexasTerror
June 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM

There are numerous schools with fewer home games than road games. How are you to get in the way of stopping this from happening?

Do you even go to home games? Not sure the NDSU fans would like to have you around...

Thundering_Herd
June 4th, 2008, 05:52 PM
There are numerous schools with fewer home games than road games. How are you to get in the way of stopping this from happening?

Do you even go to home games? Not sure the NDSU fans would like to have you around...

Nope. He wouldn't be someone we'd like to see hanging around! The 'Thundering Herd' would probably like to give mplsbison a 'thundering turd'.

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

onbison09
June 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Listen Terror, if we didn't buy out Mississippi Valley State last year we won't buy you guys out. Gene's still a little pissed at Montana State for buying us out and I don't think he will buy out on your guy. I for one hope not so I can catch a Bison game maybe.

TheBisonator
June 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM

Are you Gene Taylor??... No??... Then shut the hell up.

TexasTerror
June 4th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Listen Terror, if we didn't buy out Mississippi Valley State last year we won't buy you guys out. Gene's still a little pissed at Montana State for buying us out and I don't think he will buy out on your guy. I for one hope not so I can catch a Bison game maybe.

I know it...I just like seeing what MplsBison is going to say next. Gene Taylor is an amazing AD. He is committed to seeing NDSU make it at this level and is doing what he can. He's loyal to his school and the schools that have helped him do what he can for NDSU. Glad he'll remain loyal to SHSU...

TonkaBison
June 4th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I know it...I just like seeing what MplsBison is going to say next. Gene Taylor is an amazing AD. He is committed to seeing NDSU make it at this level and is doing what he can. He's loyal to his school and the schools that have helped him do what he can for NDSU. Glad he'll remain loyal to SHSU...

A wise man speaks, finally!! xbowx xbowx xbowx

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Since MplsBison claims that SHSU will not host NDSU, I'll question his credibility on the subject using some of his own stuff...

Not a single person who posts on this board claiming to represent SU is in a position to make that claim with any credibility.

As we know you have no credibility what so ever in representing NDSU yet you continue to make remarks (SHSU will not host NDSU and NDSU/UND in the Metrodome) which we know are not representative of the university. Or are you representative of the school?

The track very well could come out until a link is posted from a credible news site showing a quote from the AD saying the track isn't coming out.

If someone can find the link I will admit I was wrong.

You never post a link citing your facts. Can you claim that you are right? The onus is on you...when will you prove that SHSU will not host NDSU in 2009? Heck, we even got a date!

MplsBison
July 7th, 2008, 07:27 PM
http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=11844&SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=&Q_SEASON=2009

No SHSU game listed. This is the only official source of NDSU schedules on the internet.

swaghook
July 7th, 2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=11844&SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=&Q_SEASON=2009

No SHSU game listed. This is the only official source of NDSU schedules on the internet.It's also 2 games short of a full schedule.xrolleyesx

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM
No SHSU game listed. This is the only official source of NDSU schedules on the internet.

Outside of that, do you have anything else to lead you to believe anything else? Has Jeff Kolpack wrote anything different? Considering he is all on top of NDSU scheduling moves and more (since it is a big deal for an institution that plays Division I football), you would think he would say something if the game was not happening...

He is the one that provided the date that I do not believe has changed...

MplsBison
July 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM
When it shows up on Gobison.com, it's official.

Otherwise, it ain't happening.

Seeing how Iowa State is on there and it SHSU is not although there has been plenty of time for them to add that game given your claimed date, this leads me to believe that the SHSU game is not official.

Mail gobison.com and ask them yourself.

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Seeing how Iowa State is on there and it SHSU is not although there has been plenty of time for them to add that game given your claimed date, this leads me to believe that the SHSU game is not official.

So...you are saying the game could very well become official?

I'll e-mail Jeff Kolpack and get his insight into this subject. Also messaged the SHSU beat writer.

MplsBison
July 7th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Until the last 2 home dates are filled, it is possible.

What I am saying is that it is not official until it hits gobison.com

bisonguy
July 7th, 2008, 09:00 PM
So...you are saying the game could very well become official?

I'll e-mail Jeff Kolpack and get his insight into this subject. Also messaged the SHSU beat writer.

Heck, email Gene Taylor, NDSU's AD. He's very approachable, shoots straight from the hip, and you'll be hearing it straight from the horse's mouth.

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Just got an e-mail from the SHSU beat writer confirming that a contract is in place for the 2009 return game from North Dakota State... ;)

That's not credible and it won't be until it's on GoBison.com...awaiting Jeff Kolpack! :)

MplsBison
July 8th, 2008, 06:42 AM
As I said, nothing is official until it hits gobison.com.

Your beat writer is likely just referring to the speculative Fargo Forum column that you've already posted which claims that an 09 game will be played in Huntsville.

If that game were confirmed, then it would've been added to the gobison schedule like Iowa State has.

Until it is, I don't care if you get an email from Joe Chapman.

TexasTerror
July 8th, 2008, 08:23 AM
So, if Gene Taylor e-mails me, it does not matter. If Jeff Kolpack puts it in his paper, it does not matter. This is where you lose your credibility argument, that you do not hear it directly from the source.

I work in the college sports business and know that web sites are not always correct.

Perhaps they are ironing out details of the schedule since you need some flexibility to get the other school (Ga Southern) in to the schedule.

MplsBison
July 8th, 2008, 08:25 AM
GSU is guaranteed not to come to Fargo in 09 because of Samford joining the SoCon. They are looking at 2010 or 2011.

So that is definately not the issue.

Aparantly, you didn't ralize that Chapman is our president. So like I said, I don't care if you get an email from our president.

Until the game is on gobison, it ain't official.

TexasTerror
July 8th, 2008, 09:05 AM
From Jeff Kolpack...

"The NDSU a.d. told me last week that the game will be played in 2009. It's just not on the NDSU future schedule for whatever reason. I'm not sure of the date."

Give me that GoBison.com garbage all you want. I've got both beat writers telling me the game is on with Kolpack even saying that he was told last week by the AD that the game is on for 2009.

Now, go call the AD yourself and complain about the issues with lack of home games...

Go Bison
July 8th, 2008, 09:47 AM
NDSU will honor the contract. Now if we could get Georgia Southern and Montana State to do the same.

Bison77
July 8th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Why does anyone listen to MplsBison??? xbangx

MplsBison
July 8th, 2008, 12:33 PM
From Jeff Kolpack...

"The NDSU a.d. told me last week that the game will be played in 2009. It's just not on the NDSU future schedule for whatever reason. I'm not sure of the date."

Give me that GoBison.com garbage all you want. I've got both beat writers telling me the game is on with Kolpack even saying that he was told last week by the AD that the game is on for 2009.

Now, go call the AD yourself and complain about the issues with lack of home games...

Third time: I don't care if the president of NDSU emails you, calls you or flys down to your home to tell you personally.

When it's posted on gobison.com, then it's official.

Until then, you might as well be lying your a$$ off.

MplsBison
July 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM
NDSU will honor the contract.

Since the contract includes a buy out clause, buying out of the contract would be honoring it.

patssle
July 8th, 2008, 01:18 PM

All heil gobison.com

slostang
July 8th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Why does anyone listen to MplsBison??? xbangx
xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehxxrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx
MplsBison is out there.

swaghook
July 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM
This is where you lose your credibility

He didn't have any to lose in the first place. Mplsbison is bankrupt in the credibility department.xlolx

TheBisonator
July 8th, 2008, 05:46 PM
All heil gobison.com

I bow down to the mighty universal power that is GoBison.com...

Ye are worthy... We are not...

MplsBison
July 8th, 2008, 07:01 PM
The day SHSU is added to the gobison 09 schedule, I will admit I was wrong.

If the 09 schedule is announced and SHSU is not on it, you all will be eating a giant plate of crow.

[*end of thread*]

JBB
July 8th, 2008, 08:09 PM
One thing that hasnt been considered is the situation where the SHSU game is already set up by Dr. Taylor and it is official but for some reason gobison.com hasnt been updated yet. In that case, and I guess we just dont know if thats the case or not, the game would be official but not on gobison.com yet.

swaghook
July 8th, 2008, 08:18 PM
One thing that hasnt been considered is the situation where the SHSU game is already set up by Dr. Taylor and it is official but for some reason gobison.com hasnt been updated yet. In that case, and I guess we just dont know if thats the case or not, the game would be official but not on gobison.com yet.
Stop making sense Mplsbison can't tolerate such logic.xlolx

MplsBison
July 8th, 2008, 08:34 PM
The thread is over.

The game will be official when the only official website of NDSU athletics, gobison.com, shows the game on the 09 schedule and nothing anyone can say or post will prove otherwise.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I don't know why you Bison fans haven't used this awesome colossal power that is gobison before this. Think about it man, if a star player gets hurt but gobison doesn't put anything on the site then the player is not really officially hurt until it is posted on gobison. With this kind of mystical power they could just not put anything up about it until the season ends and you would be able to go through the season injury free! It could also be used to achieve undefeated seasons or even better yet they could just post a "BISON ARE FCS CHAMPIONS" and all this pesky playing the game stuff would be a forgone conclusion. Think of the possibilities!

swaghook
July 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I don't know why you Bison fans haven't used this awesome colossal power that is gobison before this. Think about it man, if a star player gets hurt but gobison doesn't put anything on the site then the player is not really officially hurt until it is posted on gobison. With this kind of mystical power they could just not put anything up about it until the season ends and you would be able to go through the season injury free! It could also be used to achieve undefeated seasons or even better yet they could just post a "BISON ARE FCS CHAMPIONS" and all this pesky playing the game stuff would be a forgone conclusion. Think of the possibilities!

Hey don't you know how to read? This thread is done.xrolleyesx

:p :D

swaghook
July 8th, 2008, 09:02 PM
see post #65

xoutofrepx

BisBison
July 8th, 2008, 09:04 PM

Please don't mock all Bison fans on the basis of what MplsBison says. We can't control him any more than you can.

swaghook
July 8th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Please don't mock all Bison fans on the basis of what MplsBison says. We can't control him any more than you can.

I didn't take it that way and I doubt he meant it to be that way. He is mocking Mplsbison only.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 8th, 2008, 10:52 PM

My friend I was not mocking the good people of my brother state. I was conceding a great point made by one of your "special" fans that I know does not represent the rest of you.

As a side note to Swagger, I looked on gobison and there were no posts on there claiming an end to the thread so I assumed the information posted before me had to be erroneous.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 8th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I didn't take it that way and I doubt he meant it to be that way. He is mocking Mplsbison only.

True dat homey. Sometimes the nail needs the persuasion of a hammer.

BisonRock
July 9th, 2008, 12:21 AM
My friend I was not mocking the good people of my brother state. I was conceding a great point made by one of your "special" fans that I know does not represent the rest of you.

As a side note to Swagger, I looked on gobison and there were no posts on there claiming an end to the thread so I assumed the information posted before me had to be erroneous.

Ursus, I don't care what mplsb says about you. You are OK. xsmiley_wix

JBB
July 16th, 2008, 06:23 PM

Yes, I noticed that too. Without that official posting on gobison.com I dont think the thread can be over? xcoolx

TexasTerror
July 16th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Yes, I noticed that too. Without that official posting on gobison.com I dont think the thread can be over? xcoolx

Nope...we can continue speculating. Until the Almighty posts on GoBison.com, we don't know His word...

MplsBison
July 16th, 2008, 06:51 PM
No need to capitalize "his" just because you're referring to some regular guy who tricked people into believing he was the son of the jewish god.

swaghook
July 16th, 2008, 08:46 PM
No need to capitalize "his" just because you're referring to some regular guy who tricked people into believing he was the son of the jewish god.

Wow!!!xeekx GoBison.com's webmaster is the son of Yaweh. Who knew?xconfusedx

MplsBison
July 16th, 2008, 09:11 PM
No, he was referring to that regular guy who called himself Jesus Christ.

Uppity bible thumpers like to go out of their way to capitalize his, him, etc. when referring to JC.

TexasTerror
July 16th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Wow!!!xeekx GoBison.com's webmaster is the son of Yaweh. Who knew?xconfusedx

That is what I'm hearing...xnodx

Who would've thought that His country was North Dakota. Would've guessed Texas myself...xwhistlex

katstrapper
July 16th, 2008, 11:05 PM

My understanding the agreement was a home and home series, at NDSU in 2007 and in Hunsville 2009.

Scooter
July 17th, 2008, 04:16 AM
My understanding the agreement was a home and home series, at NDSU in 2007 and in Hunsville 2009.

That's our understaning up north in the Dakotas also.

Scooter
July 17th, 2008, 04:20 AM
No, he was referring to that regular guy who called himself Jesus Christ.

Uppity bible thumpers like to go out of their way to capitalize his, him, etc. when referring to JC.

Don't be a dick. xcoffeex

MplsBison
July 17th, 2008, 07:41 AM

This has never been officially confirmed.

Also, every contract always includes a buyout clause. IE, we would pay SHSU whatever dollars to not go to Huntsville.

But I don't think it will come to that.

The SHSU AD is understanding and will gladly agree to move our visit to Huntsville to 2010 or 2011.

McNeeserocket
July 17th, 2008, 10:26 AM
NDSU will honor the contract. Now if we could get Georgia Southern and Montana State to do the same.

The NDSU fans will be treated well at Sam Houston State. Their fans are friendly and will make your fans feel right at home. McNeese fans always enjoy their trips to Huntsville and McNeese always brings a lot of fans. They have a place there in Huntsville where you can get some of the best BBQ in the world (though you would never know it by looking at the establishment).

I have a wonderful idea! Schedule a home and home with McNeese State. McNeese will be happy to play NDSU. We honor our contracts, period. We won't need to see it written on any mystical site to believe they honor their word. McNeese believes that a deal is deal, and I am sure NDSU believes the same. We have a few openings for 2009, 2010 and beyond. Go ahead, make us a deal we can't resist (which simply means - schedule a game with the Cowboys).

MplsBison
July 17th, 2008, 10:50 AM
We are no longer accepting home/home deals.

We will either be playing at FBS teams or bringing in FCS teams for home games.

I look forward to seeing McNeese in the playoffs!

grizband
July 17th, 2008, 11:01 AM

But wait, you can't do that, you owe it to other teams to play at their stadium too...Seems NDSU is in the same boat as Montana, lets see how long it takes for them to become a scapegoat. (For the record, I'm glad Montana is once again traveling to other FCS teams.)

X-Factor
July 17th, 2008, 11:29 AM
The NDSU fans will be treated well at Sam Houston State. Their fans are friendly and will make your fans feel right at home. McNeese fans always enjoy their trips to Huntsville and McNeese always brings a lot of fans. They have a place there in Huntsville where you can get some of the best BBQ in the world (though you would never know it by looking at the establishment).

I have a wonderful idea! Schedule a home and home with McNeese State. McNeese will be happy to play NDSU. We honor our contracts, period. We won't need to see it written on any mystical site to believe they honor their word. McNeese believes that a deal is deal, and I am sure NDSU believes the same. We have a few openings for 2009, 2010 and beyond. Go ahead, make us a deal we can't resist (which simply means - schedule a game with the Cowboys).

Seeing as how we have played quite a few SLC teams in the past few years and all of those games have been great experiences, I would imagine McNeese will make it on the schedule one of these next few years. It would be great for both programs. Both programs are traditionally very strong.

Go Bison
July 17th, 2008, 11:59 AM

Since when do you speak for NDSU? I hate it when people refer to sports teams as "we". Minnesotans do this all the time and it is annoying. The only sports fans that can use the term "we" are the Green Bay Packers because their fans own the team.

Bison101
July 17th, 2008, 01:08 PM

;)

Hahaha. xnonono2x

I wouldn't be talking publicly about other teams scheduling Patsy teams-Southern Utah, Central Washington, Fort Lewis......

SiouxHockyBisonFootball
July 17th, 2008, 01:43 PM

Where did you hear or read a statement from the athletic department or football team, that even hints to such a policy? If these ever becomes the policy of NDSU Football, it will be a sad day for fans and players alike.

MplsBison
July 17th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Of course it won't.

You do realize that we will have the full Gateway schedule every year, don't you?

Plus playoffs.

This isn't transition anymore.

We don't have the depth to play 11 top 15 teams in a row and then go to the playoffs.

TexasTerror
July 17th, 2008, 04:52 PM
NDSU will schedule FCS games home-and-home.

Unlike the schools who have done them harm in the past, they will honor contracts.

Everything about NDSU is class...

slostang
July 17th, 2008, 04:52 PM

I have not seen this policy posted on gobison.com. It is not official until it is (nothing is official until it hits gobison.com, right Mpls) and nothing anyone can say or post will prove otherwise. xrulesx xsmiley_wix

MplsBisonxoopsx

ursus arctos horribilis
July 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I have not seen this policy posted on gobison.com. It is not official until it is (nothing is official until it hits gobison.com, right Mpls) and nothing anyone can say or post will prove otherwise. xrulesx xsmiley_wix

MplsBisonxoopsx

NICELY DONE STANGER. It's odd how the knife of absolutes cuts in both directions isn't it?

da_Bison
July 17th, 2008, 05:04 PM
WHY do you guys converse with this dumb@ss (MlpsSue) ????
He does nothing but embarrass EVERY Bison fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 17th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Hahaha. xnonono2x

I wouldn't be talking publicly about other teams scheduling Patsy teams-Southern Utah, Central Washington, Fort Lewis......

101, I think you missed the joke on that one. That is exactly what a lot of Bison fans were saying last year. The irony being if NDSU were to start doing that now that they have something to play for.

slostang
July 17th, 2008, 05:45 PM
WHY do you guys converse with this dumb@ss (MlpsSue) ????
He does nothing but embarrass EVERY Bison fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not conversing with him. I was taking a shot at him. He is such an easy target.

xwhistlex

MplsBison
July 17th, 2008, 06:55 PM
NDSU will schedule FCS games home-and-home.

Unlike the schools who have done them harm in the past, they will honor contracts.

Everything about NDSU is class...

We've made a commitment to increase our season ticket base.

It's a lot easier to sell season tickets with 6 home games instead of only 5.

Sorry TT. Don't worry though, we'll make it down to Huntsville in 2010 or 2011.

TexasTerror
July 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM
You guys have a dedicated fan base that will buy season tickets regardless if there are five or six games as long as the competition is strong and the team on the field is strong...

To get strong competition (Big Sky, SLC, etc) -- you have to do home-and-homes. Respecting the contracts make that happen...MplsBison, you obviously are disliked in the NDSU community, because you are the odd ball of the group. Would be nice if you touted the company line some...

BisonRock
July 18th, 2008, 01:29 AM

Thanks for the update Gene. xlolx

MplsBison
July 18th, 2008, 07:42 AM
You guys have a dedicated fan base that will buy season tickets regardless if there are five or six games as long as the competition is strong and the team on the field is strong...

To get strong competition (Big Sky, SLC, etc) -- you have to do home-and-homes. Respecting the contracts make that happen...MplsBison, you obviously are disliked in the NDSU community, because you are the odd ball of the group. Would be nice if you touted the company line some...

The company line is that we are having 6 homes games for our fans minimum a year.

That's what we did in DII, bring in lower half teams for guarantees (Angelo State, Tusculum, etc.).

The only reason we got so into the SLC home/home contracts was because we were in transition, so we wanted to play the best NC opponents availible and because the Great West was only a 5-6 team league, leaving many NC spots open.

Both of those are now gone and we will be going back to our old ways.

TT, you know nothing of our history and you're not one of our fans. I appreciate the 07 game and we WILL be getting back to Huntsville to repay you. OK? Just not in 09.

NDB
July 18th, 2008, 08:24 AM
you guys need to knock it off.

mplsbison is the A # 1 college football mind in the Upper Midwest.

His overall sports wisdom prowess is only exceeded by the great Carl Gerbschmidt!

roadwarrior
July 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Oh by the way, those future schedules posted out on gobison.com are out of date since the conference changed the schedules for the expanded playoffs.

MplsBison
July 18th, 2008, 01:36 PM
However, gobison.com is the only website in the entire internet is allowed the credibility to be named the official source of NDSU info.

Every other media source is not official.

In good time, the 09 schedule will be posted and we will see that SHSU will not be on it.

90BISON
July 18th, 2008, 01:39 PM
However, gobison.com is the only website in the entire internet is allowed the credibility to be named the official source of NDSU info.

In good time, the 09 schedule will be posted and we will see that SHSU will not be on it.

"Thus saith MplsBison"xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

TexasTerror
July 18th, 2008, 03:21 PM
MplsBison -- can you go on a season sabbatical if SHSU is on the schedule?

MplsBison
July 18th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I will be very disappointed if SHSU ends up on the 09 schedule as we will only get 5 home games with the game at Iowa State being at least a semi reachable game for most fans.

I will also be disappointed in that SHSU is too good of a team to be risking a loss or injuries to in non conference. Esp. down in Huntsville.

We have enough of that with the Gateway schedule.

It's nothing against SHSU.

TexasTerror
July 18th, 2008, 09:29 PM
SHSU will be down in 2009, possibly -- depends on the QB situation as Bomar will be gone and what kind of production we get from the kids coming up. Got to figure we'll have some FBS and JUCO transfers to plug holes in 2009...

Nothing against SHSU, sure. I can believe that. But, you have got to understand that with the Gateway, it's going to make it tough to get six or seven home games a year as you seek out.

roadwarrior
July 19th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I'll be down in Huntsville for the game against SHSU in 2009. Will you be there to greet us TexasTerror?

slostang
July 19th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Oh by the way, those future schedules posted out on gobison.com are out of date since the conference changed the schedules for the expanded playoffs.

Not possible. Haven't you been reading MplsBison posts. Gobison.com is the official word on Bison athletics and is the final word, end of subject and thread.xsmiley_wix

MplsBison
July 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I'll be down in Huntsville for the game against SHSU in 2009. Will you be there to greet us TexasTerror?

Hopefully you don't make any reservations until the games are actually confirmed.

Or do you get a ride on the team charter for every game? xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

mebisonII
July 19th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Hopefully you don't make any reservations until the games are actually confirmed.

Or do you get a ride on the team charter for every game? xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

If road says he'll be there, he'll be there. No need to worry about him taking care of his travel needs at this point, methinks xthumbsupx

(non-NDSU people, FYI, the "306 in a row" in road's sig refers to his streak of attending NDSU FB games, home AND away xeekx, just in case you didn't know )

MplsBison
July 19th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I'm sure he'll be there.

But there is no sense in buying plane tickets, etc. when the game is not official.

stevdock
July 19th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Mpls please get over yourself. Yes it is not on the schedule yet. Yes we signed a contract. Could you please stop bringing this topic up?? It's been annoying for the last few months now.

roadwarrior
July 20th, 2008, 04:56 PM
No, I don't get a ride on every team charter, and no, I'm not buying my airline ticket yet, but when I hear directly from the AD (just a few days ago) that we are going there next year, I take his word that it is going to happen.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 20th, 2008, 05:06 PM
No, I don't get a ride on every team charter, and no, I'm not buying my airline ticket yet, but when I hear directly from the AD (just a few days ago) that we are going there next year, I take his word that it is going to happen.
I would love to be able to believe what the AD says roady but the fact remains that if he didn't get the information from gobison then he can not be trusted. The moose out front should have told you that already.

TexasTerror
July 20th, 2008, 06:35 PM

How much is the AD's word worth nowadays anyway? It's not like it's up on GoBison.com or anything... xcoffeex

MplsBison
July 20th, 2008, 09:13 PM

If he has been so certain all this time, then why wasn't the gobison schedule updated to include SHSU when they updated it to show Iowa State?

I still say something is in the works to move the game to 2010 or 2011 and he is just saying that until they can announce the delay officially.

Thundar
July 20th, 2008, 09:34 PM
My gawd who cares!!! If it happens it happens, if not then I guess Gene backed out of one nothing we can do about it, its just getting old!!

MplsBison
July 20th, 2008, 10:00 PM
He wouldn't have backed out of anything by asking the SHSU if it would be ok to move the game back a year.

Geez. Bunch of ungrateful Bison fans on this board.

Herdman
July 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM

I look forward to seeing McNeese in the playoffs!With the MVFC being so deep is that the best way to schedule or do you guys need a check that badly? I can't see not being willing to sign home and home contracts with FCS teams who are willing to do the same with the Bison.

Da Bison
July 20th, 2008, 10:38 PM

Road can have a ride on my private jet to Huntsville.xsmiley_wix xsmiley_wix xsmiley_wix

MplsBison
July 21st, 2008, 07:33 AM
With the MVFC being so deep is that the best way to schedule or do you guys need a check that badly? I can't see not being willing to sign home and home contracts with FCS teams who are willing to do the same with the Bison.

I take it back.

We would do a home/home with a quality FCS if we decided to forgo scheduling an FBS that year.

That might be something we do indeed take a look at.

What won't be sacrificed is the 6 home game a year minimum.

APPALACHIANstate
July 21st, 2008, 07:38 AM
When do they play the Patriots?

90BISON
July 21st, 2008, 09:29 AM

Just check out GoBison.com, it should be on there within the next few days on the 2010 schedule. Take it to the bank.xthumbsupx

X-Factor
July 21st, 2008, 10:10 AM

That is our tune up game. The next week it is the Giants. Go ahead, check out Gobison.com, its up xlolx

FargoBison
August 11th, 2008, 02:16 PM
We're supposed to play Sept 19th, 2009 in Huntsville.

The almighty Gobison.com has confirmed that the Bison will indeed be playing at SHSU on that date. Page 164....

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf1/135214.pdf?SPSID=11862&SPID=695&KEY=UTWVPSWQITFJVUE.20080808135402&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=AGENT&TITAN_ACTIVE=YES&DB_MENU_ID=2768&DB_LANG=C&OLD_MODE=publishing&DB_OEM_ID=2400

onbison09
August 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
The almighty Gobison.com has confirmed that the Bison will indeed be playing at SHSU on that date. Page 164....

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf1/135214.pdf?SPSID=11862&SPID=695&KEY=UTWVPSWQITFJVUE.20080808135402&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=AGENT&TITAN_ACTIVE=YES&DB_MENU_ID=2768&DB_LANG=C&OLD_MODE=publishing&DB_OEM_ID=2400

xlolx rep to you sir. xlolx

aces1180
August 11th, 2008, 02:57 PM
MplsBison was wrong? Hell must have froze over xchinscratchx

TexasTerror
August 11th, 2008, 04:06 PM
SHSU is playing NDSU?!?! No way!

If GoBison.com say it, it must be true.

According to unsubstantiated reports, SHSU is interested in moving the game to Minneapolis.

BisonBacker
August 11th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Lordy Lordy look at that. SHSU is on the schedule and I'm lovin it. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

BisonBacker
August 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM
SHSU is playing NDSU?!?! No way!

If GoBison.com say it, it must be true.

According to unsubstantiated reports, SHSU is interested in moving the game to Minneapolis.

You may have to wait though, you only get to play the winner of the first game between NDSU and another yet to be named school. I'd say which school it is but it's not on Gobison.com so I wouldn't want to start any rumors xlolx xlolx xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 11th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Per gobison.com:

Sat, Sep 05 Iowa State at Ames, Iowa TBA

Sat, Sep 26 Southern Illinois * at Carbondale, Ill. TBA

Sat, Oct 03 Illinois State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 10 Northern Iowa * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 17 South Dakota State * at Brookings, S.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 24 Missouri State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 31 Western Illinois * at Macomb, Ill. TBA

Sat, Nov 14 Indiana State * at Terre Haute, Ind. TBA

Sat, Nov 21 Youngstown State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Sep 18 Northern Iowa * at Cedar Falls, Iowa TBA

Sat, Oct 02 Western Illinois * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 09 Youngstown State * at Youngstown, Ohio TBA

Sat, Oct 16 Indiana State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 23 Southern Illinois * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 30 Illinois State * at Normal, Ill. TBA

Sat, Nov 13 Missouri State * at Springfield, Mo. TBA

Sat, Nov 20 South Dakota State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Sep 24 Southern Illinois * at Carbondale, Ill. TBA

Sat, Oct 01 Illinois State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 08 Western Illinois * at Macomb, Ill. TBA

Sat, Oct 15 Missouri State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 22 South Dakota State * at Brookings, S.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 29 Northern Iowa * Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Nov 05 Indiana State * at Terre Haute, Ind. TBA

Sat, Nov 12 Youngstown State * Fargo, N.D. TBA

There is nothing official on SHSU in 09.

Until it hits gobison.com, it's just talk.

GSoU will be coming to Fargo in 2011 unless they choose to honor the contract via the buyout clause.

2009 is off the table.

Guaranteed we're not in Huntsville in 09.

Mark it down.

Take a screen capture.

Bookmark it.

Do what you gotta do.

4 Gateway home games
4 Gateway away games

play at Iowa State - away

(play at Sam Houston - away)*if it happens

(GSoU in Fargo)*if it happens

How are you counting 6 home games, Bison all knower?

If we travel to SHSU in 09, we're guaranteed 5 home games.

When it shows up on Gobison.com, it's official.

Otherwise, it ain't happening.

Mail gobison.com and ask them yourself.

As I said, nothing is official until it hits gobison.com.

Your beat writer is likely just referring to the speculative Fargo Forum column that you've already posted which claims that an 09 game will be played in Huntsville.

If that game were confirmed, then it would've been added to the gobison schedule like Iowa State has.

Until it is, I don't care if you get an email from Joe Chapman.

GSU is guaranteed not to come to Fargo in 09 because of Samford joining the SoCon. They are looking at 2010 or 2011.

So that is definately not the issue.

Aparantly, you didn't ralize that Chapman is our president. So like I said, I don't care if you get an email from our president.

Until the game is on gobison, it ain't official.

Third time: I don't care if the president of NDSU emails you, calls you or flys down to your home to tell you personally.

Until then, you might as well be lying your a$$ off.

The day SHSU is added to the gobison 09 schedule, I will admit I was wrong.

If the 09 schedule is announced and SHSU is not on it, you all will be eating a giant plate of crow.

[*end of thread*]

The thread is over.

The game will be official when the only official website of NDSU athletics, gobison.com, shows the game on the 09 schedule and nothing anyone can say or post will prove otherwise.

We've made a commitment to increase our season ticket base.

It's a lot easier to sell season tickets with 6 home games instead of only 5.

Sorry TT. Don't worry though, we'll make it down to Huntsville in 2010 or 2011.

The company line is that we are having 6 homes games for our fans minimum a year.

That's what we did in DII, bring in lower half teams for guarantees (Angelo State, Tusculum, etc.).

The only reason we got so into the SLC home/home contracts was because we were in transition, so we wanted to play the best NC opponents availible and because the Great West was only a 5-6 team league, leaving many NC spots open.

Both of those are now gone and we will be going back to our old ways.

TT, you know nothing of our history and you're not one of our fans. I appreciate the 07 game and we WILL be getting back to Huntsville to repay you. OK? Just not in 09.

Hmmm...The immovable object meets the unstoppable force. I wonder how this epic battle will play out?

bisonguy
August 11th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Wow, rep points to ursus for all the search button work! xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
August 11th, 2008, 05:02 PM
When can we begin the countdown to MplsBison calling for the AD's head? Seems he would want to considering this is so outlandish that NDSU would schedule a road contest at an FCS school. Who would've thought that would be allowed under MplsBison's watch?

onbison09
August 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM
When can we begin the countdown to MplsBison calling for the AD's head? Seems he would want to considering this is so outlandish that NDSU would schedule a road contest at an FCS school. Who would've thought that would be allowed under MplsBison's watch?

xoutofrepx

TheBisonator
August 11th, 2008, 05:29 PM
MplsBison is a c**k.

stevdock
August 11th, 2008, 05:34 PM
MplsBison is a c**k.

xeyebrowx What does he cook and is he good at it??

TheBisonator
August 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM

Rep for you.xlolx xlolx xlolx

slostang
August 11th, 2008, 05:51 PM

I don't know what he cooks, but lets hope it is crow because he has a ton of it to eat.xnodx xlolx xnodx xlolx xlolx xnodx xlolx

PantherRob82
August 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I don't know what he cooks, but lets hope it is crow because he has a ton of it to eat.xnodx xlolx xnodx xlolx xlolx xnodx xlolx

Hope he picks it up at Sams club. Seems like he would never have enough to go around.

Thundar
August 11th, 2008, 06:07 PM

METH, and yes read his posts he must be good at it!!

McNeese75
August 11th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Hey now, maybe MplsBison knows something we don't (xrotatehx ). SHSU is not going FBS next year are they? :D

roadwarrior
August 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Where oh where is Mpls tonight?

BisonRock
August 12th, 2008, 01:25 AM

I thought he was the janitor at some pizza place ... or was that DaveK?

slostang
August 12th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Still no Mpls. How long can we be so lucky?

Thundering_Herd
August 12th, 2008, 09:55 AM
It's kinda nice when Mpls has a nice, tall drink of 'shut the hell up' juice!