PDA

View Full Version : Bryant to Play Merrimack

I-AA Fan
May 19th, 2008, 08:14 AM
It's even homecoming. I just figure there would be about as much interest in this as this LSU vs. App St. ...so why not post it. See if we can keep it going for the next year or two. I predict 43-7 Bryant. It been a long time since the Merrimack was in a tough struggle. They ended up losing to Monitor, although they argue about it to this day.

citdog
May 19th, 2008, 08:44 AM
It's even homecoming. I just figure there would be about as much interest in this as this LSU vs. App St. ...so why not post it. See if we can keep it going for the next year or two. I predict 43-7 Bryant. It been a long time since the Merrimack was in a tough struggle. They ended up losing to Monitor, although they argue about it to this day.

it was the CSS VIRGINIA that destroyed the congress and the minnesota in the Hampton Roads and fought the Monitor to a drawn battle.xreadx xreadx xreadx

I-AA Fan
May 19th, 2008, 09:53 AM
ahh, Virginia/Merrimack ... Zeus/Jupiter. They both depend upon what country you are from. xlolx

Cobblestone
May 19th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Somehow I knew Citdog would jump on that post. xlolx

Go...gate
May 19th, 2008, 02:57 PM
All I could think of was, "Citdog, lock and load" :D

Seawolf97
May 19th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Nice set up 1-AA fan ! Now who is on first?xlolx

dgreco
May 19th, 2008, 10:10 PM
i have been pondering this all day and it is tooooo far over my head.

Cobblestone
May 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
i have been pondering this all day and it is tooooo far over my head.

Some reading on the history of the Civil War should help you out.

citdog
May 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Some reading on the history of the The War Against the States should help you out.

carry on stoney

Cobblestone
May 20th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Some reading on the history of the The War Against the States in which the southern states got their @$$e$ handed to them should help you out.

Yes SIR Citdog.

Cobblestone
May 20th, 2008, 12:15 PM
carry on stoney

Yes SIR Citdog.

Some reading on the history of the The War Against the States in which the southern states got their @$$e$ handed to them should help you out.

Accuracy...xrulesx

citdog
May 20th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Yes SIR Citdog.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xnodx xnodx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx :D

nicely done! rep pts

FanOfAllThatIsJMU
May 20th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I thought it was the War of Northern Aggression?

elcid96
May 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I thought it was the War of Northern Aggression?

You are correct in your thoughts.

dgreco
May 20th, 2008, 08:41 PM
^i hope they go more than 1-10, I think they will grab about 5 or maybe even 6 wins next year. I might be to loyal to the team, but I can't see them being that bad.

Cobblestone
May 21st, 2008, 07:40 AM
^i hope they go more than 1-10, I think they will grab about 5 or maybe even 6 wins next year. I might be to loyal to the team, but I can't see them being that bad.

I think you're realistic; they'll do just (Marty) fine.

I-AA Fan
May 22nd, 2008, 05:31 AM
Your letting it slide down,we need posts to keep it up with ASU losing to LSU thread.

EmeryZach
May 22nd, 2008, 10:44 AM
The Vegas line has Merrimack getting 34 1/2 points. I'm taking them getting the points.

dgreco
May 22nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
if Merrimack won by more than a last second score bryant will go 0-11 this year. I can't imagine being that bad they lost a few guys, but I think besides 2 guys that they lost they are getting better in those positions being filled.

danefan
May 22nd, 2008, 11:06 AM
Your letting it slide down,we need posts to keep it up with ASU losing to LSU thread.

When do you think the National TV announcement will be made?

dgreco
May 22nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
When do you think the National TV announcement will be made?

From what I heard there has been so much interest, especially after the bryant/merrimack lacrosse games that much like the lacrosse games the football game is being moved to gillette. They are moving the game from Sat at 1:00 to Sat 8pm primetime at gillette.

dgreco
May 22nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
come on greco, they are still a D2 team, southern will beat them like they did twice last year, and all the 1AA teams will beat them handely, hey im a Bryant fan, hence the BD in my user name, but im also a realist, they have no big time recruits coming in, even if they did they would be freshman. It's going to take years to build up and they will, but it will not be this year or next.I remember last year you said it was doable against Stony Brook, and what happened, they were mauled,I think they got 3 1st downs the whole game.Your looking at Bryant through black and gold colored glasses.

I was wrong about the SBU game, but everyone thought it would be closer. We all know SCSU is sloppy in the beginning of the year and that is a winnable game.

Also, last year everyone said they would be a 500 team and they won the NE10. I do not think they will dominate any teams but I think they can beat some teams.

Husky Alum
May 22nd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Let me get this straight - the Confederacy fires on Fort Sumter and it's the war of NORTHERN Aggression?

Hmmm...

Citdog, one of my employees is a Citadel Grad and he just shipped out to Iraq to train the Iraqi police force. He's a super guy and I hope to see him in one piece again.