PDA

View Full Version : UMASS NU

Sam Adams
October 8th, 2005, 12:55 PM
UMASS rolling now 20-0 off James INT.

Hoo-ah
October 8th, 2005, 12:56 PM
UMASS rolling now 20-0 off James INT.

I've posted under SCORES--but if you want it all your's.

Hoo-ah
October 8th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I was posting the score under "SCORES," but I'm going back to watching the UD/Hofstra game.

Hoo-ah
October 8th, 2005, 01:06 PM
27-0 UMass--now I'm going to watch the UD game.

Hoo-ah
October 8th, 2005, 01:18 PM
27-0 UMass at the half.

Sam Adams
October 8th, 2005, 01:32 PM
NU offense held to 47 total yds. :nod:

Sam Adams
October 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
UMASS 27 NU 0. NU offense held to 72 total yds (36 rushing and 36 passing). UMass commits 3 turnovers. If this UMass offense ever catches up with the UMass defense, UMass might develop into a pretty good football team.

Hoo-ah
October 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
27-0 UMass game over--NU 74 total yards.

Hoo-ah
October 8th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Next weeks game with JMU should be a classic--too bad I'll be out of the country; no way to listen either. :( :( :(

RatboyNU
October 8th, 2005, 06:08 PM
classic not with that field... The NU vs. Umass game may have been played under the worst field conditions ive ever seen. there was a combined total of less than 90 yds int he 2nd half because neither team could move literallly. The entire field was ripped up and is one big swamp. The sad part was the game was won in the first quarter because after that the field became so bad nobody could find a way to move the ball. If JMU is thinking of going to UMASS they should bring yellow ducky boots

umassfan
October 8th, 2005, 06:23 PM
classic not with that field... The NU vs. Umass game may have been played under the worst field conditions ive ever seen. there was a combined total of less than 90 yds int he 2nd half because neither team could move literallly. The entire field was ripped up and is one big swamp. The sad part was the game was won in the first quarter because after that the field became so bad nobody could find a way to move the ball. If JMU is thinking of going to UMASS they should bring yellow ducky boots

Dont be bitter... we dominated you in the first half when the field conditions were average... in the rain there was today, the field was bad for both sides... you just couldnt move the ball vs the nations best and we ran all over your poor D. If it was played under a sunny day, there would have been the same outcome... I just feel bad for my friend JJ Moore who went down with a bad ankle injury in the first half... Timmy Day(Ex QB) steped up and played WR leading the team in reception yards on the day. Didnt look bad for a kid only playing the poss for two weeks.

colgate13
October 8th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Dont be bitter... we dominated you in the first half when the field conditions were average... in the rain there was today, the field was bad for both sides... you just couldnt move the ball vs the nations best and we ran all over your poor D. If it was played under a sunny day, there would have been the same outcome...

STOP THE PRESSES!

Did UMass fan just say that the weather is no excuse when it comes to a football game?

http://www4.colgate.edu/scene/mar2004/images/17a.jpg

JMU2004
October 8th, 2005, 06:29 PM

great, our announcers were remarking how UMass always conditioned the field to negate our speed..... Seems Mother Nature took care of that for them

umassfan
October 8th, 2005, 06:31 PM
great, our announcers were remarking how UMass always conditioned the field to negate our speed..... Seems Mother Nature took care of that for them
Our field will be in nasty shape as its sopose to rain all week and rain again next sat... in the second half the field was unplayable...