PDA

View Full Version : Demetrius Bell (NWST/Bills) Father - Karl Malone

TexasTerror
May 7th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Here's a story you guys may find interesting. It's about Demetrius Bell of Northwestern State basketball and football fame, now in the NFL after being drafted a few weeks ago. His father, none other than Karl Malone. Unlike Malone's relationships with other kids that he fathered, no such relationship exists with Bell.

Malone, when a sophomore at La Tech conceived Bell with a 13 year old.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080507&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos1

Hoyadestroya85
May 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I generally am not a huge fan of Jemele Hill, but that is a great article. Best of luck to Demetrius in the NFL.. I've been following him and he looks to have the physical tools to be developed into a fine NFL player

Uncle Buck
May 8th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Malone is a bum. I hope the kid makes it even bigger and shoves it up Malone's a$$

Stang Fever
May 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
When I read that article the thing that jumped out to me was not that he is a dead beat dad. But the fact that he is a proven pedophile!!! The girl was 13 yeah thats right 13 years old!!! he was a sophmore or junior in college. So that would make him what 19-20. Are you kidding me????

Seat16Demon
May 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
When I read that article the thing that jumped out to me was not that he is a dead beat dad. But the fact that he is a proven pedophile!!! The girl was 13 yeah thats right 13 years old!!! he was a sophmore or junior in college. So that would make him what 19-20. Are you kidding me????

Just another spot on the nightly news in a place we affectionately call "The Banana Republic of Louisiana".xnonono2x