PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies to AZGrizFan

HenHouse1
October 7th, 2005, 09:56 AM
AZGrizFan,
I am sorry about not crunching the polls after the first week. For the past week and a half I have been very busy with work and have had little time to do that. I read back on some of your threads, and I didn't realize I neglected you (jk)... I also never got a chance to compile my top 25 for this week. Yesterday was the first day when I had some time to kill at work (its the only time I am ever on the net). I will submit my poll next week, and compile the results. Yes I know that mostly what I did yesterday was a waste of time....

AZGrizFan
October 7th, 2005, 03:56 PM
AZGrizFan,
I am sorry about not crunching the polls after the first week. For the past week and a half I have been very busy with work and have had little time to do that. I read back on some of your threads, and I didn't realize I neglected you (jk)... I also never got a chance to compile my top 25 for this week. Yesterday was the first day when I had some time to kill at work (its the only time I am ever on the net). I will submit my poll next week, and compile the results. Yes I know that mostly what I did yesterday was a waste of time....

Accepted...now get back to work! :D :D ;) ;)