PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Fans!

andy7171
April 29th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I knew that would get your attention. :D

So did the Bison punter get drafted/signed? I haven't seen or heard anything.

stevdock
April 29th, 2008, 09:40 AM
He is getting a tryout with the Patriots I believe on Thursday.

Col Hogan
April 29th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Officially he has been invited to the Pats Rookie minicamp on a tryout basis...

Good luck to Mike Dragosavich!!!

The mini camp is this coming weekend in Foxboro...

andy7171
April 29th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys. I couldn't remember his name.

It'll be interesting to see if he can shorten his steps to get the ball off.

TbonZach
May 4th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Drago has offically signed with the Patriots! (http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/200199)

spelunker64
May 4th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Officially he has been invited to the Pats Rookie minicamp on a tryout basis...

Good luck to Mike Dragosavich!!!

The mini camp is this coming weekend in Foxboro...

With that offense, they'll need him

ASU
May 12th, 2008, 02:21 AM
With that offense, they'll need him

Is he still hanging in there?

AmsterBison
May 12th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Is he still hanging in there?

Yep. He signed to a one-year contract and the reviews have been pretty good from the Patriot-area press. OTOH, they still have three punters on the roster right now.

LakesBison
May 19th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Partied with Drago the other night. He was told that he is on par with the other 2 punters and the competition will be at camp this summer.

for what its worth, I believe if Drago is similiar to the other 2 punters, they would keep drago for less money. dont you agree??

Saw Joe Mays at the Fargo mall last thursday.. DUDE IS HUGE!!!!!! MUSCLE MUSCLE MUSCLE!!

He will make that roster especially being signed in 6th round.

GO Bison!

UNHWildCats
May 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Partied with Drago the other night. He was told that he is on par with the other 2 punters and the competition will be at camp this summer.

for what its worth, I believe if Drago is similiar to the other 2 punters, they would keep drago for less money. dont you agree??

Saw Joe Mays at the Fargo mall last thursday.. DUDE IS HUGE!!!!!! MUSCLE MUSCLE MUSCLE!!

He will make that roster especially being signed in 6th round.

GO Bison!
Chris Hanson and Scott Player are both old. I believe Drago has a great shot at winning the job.

Last season Hanson averaged 41.4 yards and is 31 years old. Two years ago Player averaged 44.9 yards and is 38 and Drago averaged 45.4 last year for NDSU and just turned 23.

Bison101
May 20th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Chris Hanson and Scott Player are both old. I believe Drago has a great shot at winning the job.

Last season Hanson averaged 41.4 yards and is 31 years old. Two years ago Player averaged 44.9 yards and is 38 and Drago averaged 45.4 last year for NDSU and just turned 23.

He can win them with his dancing, too! xlolx

UNHWildCats
May 20th, 2008, 10:47 PM
He can win them with his dancing, too! xlolx
see give him the job and they can use him for entertainment during timeouts.... he'll have plenty of time with that offense :p

spelunker64
May 21st, 2008, 02:27 PM

I know punting is punting, but the two "old" guys were punting against NFL players rushing at them, not MVSU. :D

Actually I don't think we punted agaisnt MVSU...

stevdock
May 24th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Actually I think he got a couple off with one in the upper 50's but I might be wrong. If I remember right he had one in each half. The first one was the boomer and the other was one downed in the endzone as he was trying to drop it inside the 5. I could be wrong though since I was at the pumpkin patch with my kids and didn't get to listen to the whole game. Good thing I didn't have to worry about much during the game:)