PDA

View Full Version : New pic of Griz upper deck

Ronbo
April 22nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
Crews are working to complete the new deck and are ahead of schedule. This thing sold out before the work even started. :) The AD said in a news article the next project is a similar deck on the other side. I assume the new press box will be included in that West Side project in place of the indoor club on this East Side expansion.

http://www.go-synthetic.com/deck.jpg

Touchdown Yosef
April 22nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
First Class Montanna! I hope that ours looks as good and I wish our crews worked as fast. That is a good looking stadium you all have up there.

Uncle Buck
April 22nd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Looks great and you have to love the fact that they are already talking about a similar project for the other side, and this one isn't even done yet. Definitely one of the best stadiums i have ever played in and that was back before all of these upgrades. Looks like a top notch facility.

Do i smell FBS in the not so distant future?

89Hen
April 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Looks great. :(

MplsBison
April 22nd, 2008, 12:04 PM
I will give you that Montana has a great stadium and tons of fan support.

But that stadium is the most jigsaw puzzle, discontinuous piece of architecture I've ever seen.

You can literally see the different piecemeal expansions by looking at it.

Ronbo
April 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
Looks great and you have to love the fact that they are already talking about a similar project for the other side, and this one isn't even done yet. Definitely one of the best stadiums i have ever played in and that was back before all of these upgrades. Looks like a top notch facility.

Do i smell FBS in the not so distant future?

According to the powers there is no immediate plans but they are preparing for some future change that seems to be coming. Got that right from an email correspondence with the AD.

Cleets
April 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM

But that stadium is the most jigsaw puzzle, discontinuous piece of architecture I've ever seen.

Um... not when it's at capacity xlolx (but nice sour grapes anyway)

Ronbo
April 22nd, 2008, 12:14 PM

Hmmm.... I look at this and see a fairly good design. I've sat all over the stadium and there isn't a bad seat. Sure is nice to be outdoors where there is actually some hope for expansion.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/MarcusAsshat123/normal_griz_stadium_from_above.jpg

Those corner sections you see in the North End Zone are designed to eventually meet up with the Decks.

Touchdown Yosef
April 22nd, 2008, 01:00 PM
Hmmm.... I look at this and see a fairly good design. I've sat all over the stadium and there isn't a bad seat. Sure is nice to be outdoors where there is actually some hope for expansion.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/MarcusAsshat123/normal_griz_stadium_from_above.jpg

Those corner sections you see in the North End Zone are designed to eventually meet up with the Decks.

You mean you don't want to play football in a garage? I can't imagine why.

(Kidding of course Bison fans)

AZGrizFan
April 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

We're piecemealing our way to FBS! xlolx xlolx xlolx

uofmman1122
April 22nd, 2008, 06:42 PM

You can literally see the different piecemeal expansions by looking at it.Well, not only is it an outstanding stadium in terms of fan support and noise, but I also like the way it looks. You see a picture of it and know right away that it's Washington Griz. If you showed me the outside of the Uni-Dome, the Fargo Dome, or any other domed stadium or parking garage, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, unless it was written on the side. xlolxxsmiley_wix

Shockerman
April 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
Any word on whether they will extend the deck to the goal lines. Hopefully ASAP as it is kind of squirly looking. I tell you though, once you get that deck on the other side with a new big ass pressbox you will seriously have a DI FBS facility.

kirkblitz
April 22nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
what is that in the background? A hill?

DFW HOYA
April 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
It doesn't matter what's outside but what's inside (i.e., fans) that counts.

Penn State's stadium looks like an erector set but they keep selling it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Beaver_Stadium_OUTSIDE.jpg

thmst30
April 22nd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Thats EXACTLY what I was hoping for with the new upper deck @ Kidd Brewer. Instead we are getting metal bleachers.xbawlingx xmadx

appsfan
April 22nd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Thats EXACTLY what I was hoping for with the new upper deck @ Kidd Brewer. Instead we are getting metal bleachers.xbawlingx xmadx

My thoughts exactly, but at least we'll have more seats come September. BTW, congrats Montana on the deck.xthumbsupx

thmst30
April 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM
My thoughts exactly, but at least we'll have more seats come September. BTW, congrats Montana on the deck.xthumbsupx
True great to have more seats, but if your going to do it take the time to do it right. Don't start getting real cheap on us, especially since the last three years have wielded more income than the University could have EVER expected.

appsfan
April 22nd, 2008, 08:37 PM
I guess we'll have to see what things look like before we can decide whether we went the "cheap" route or not.

thmst30
April 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM
I guess we'll have to see what things look like before we can decide whether we went the "cheap" route or not.
Yup, I am just going off of what I have heard. In my mind I keep seeing a slant of metal bleachers extending up off the concrete lower level, and I think it would look ridiculous. However they may have some tricks up their sleeves to make it look better than I imagine it will. I believe they will do their best.

appsfan
April 22nd, 2008, 08:42 PM
I am afraid that you are right. I was hoping for a deck a la Montana's new one ...

DuckDuckGriz
April 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Any word on whether they will extend the deck to the goal lines. Hopefully ASAP as it is kind of squirly looking. I tell you though, once you get that deck on the other side with a new big ass pressbox you will seriously have a DI FBS facility.

I think they are planning to extend to the endzone, and I hope they do.

slostang
April 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Cal Poly has metal seating on their new side of their stadium and it does not look bad.

DuckDuckGriz
April 22nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Cal Poly has metal seating on their new side of their stadium and it does not look bad.

Doesn't look bad when the stands are full is the key thing - but Cal Poly has one of the most beautiful stadiums in FCS xbowx

slostang
April 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Doesn't look bad when the stands are full is the key thing - but Cal Poly has one of the most beautiful stadiums in FCS xbowx

Well at least half of it. They still need to replace the east side.

Duck are you going to make down this year for the game in SLO?

DuckDuckGriz
April 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Unfortunately no I will be in Mexico at the time

But I would love to get down to the new stadium down there and I don't think the Griz have played in SLO since 2001.

thmst30
April 22nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
Yes doing it that way looks good. Hopefully we go a route similar to that. Not just straight up plain metal bleachers. I like how that looks.:)

DuckDuckGriz
April 22nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Yes doing it that way looks good. Hopefully we go a route similar to that. Not just straight up plain metal bleachers. I like how that looks.:)

You should tell Montana State that.....Those things can be a bitch when it's single digit temps xoopsx

Eyes of Old Main
April 22nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Congrats to the Griz on their stadium expansion. It looks like you guys are taking a great facility and making it even better.

As for those of us who don't have stadium expansions to brag about, we will have to continue to console ourselves by beating the teams that have expanded their stadiums. I guess that means App is on the clock...

AppMan
April 22nd, 2008, 09:37 PM
Crews are working to complete the new deck and are ahead of schedule. This thing sold out before the work even started. :) The AD said in a news article the next project is a similar deck on the other side. I assume the new press box will be included in that West Side project in place of the indoor club on this East Side expansion.

The bar has been raised in the ASU / Montana arms race once again!

MplsBison
April 22nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
It's no contest until you remove the track.

DuckDuckGriz
April 22nd, 2008, 09:41 PM

.....or level the sides.

Then again I'm a huge homer.

AppMan
April 22nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
How many of you guys complaining about metal seating have donated any $'s to the facilities campaign? Folks, you don't get style points for concrete. Besides, when the place is full of Black & Gold Maniacs who really cares??

GOKATS
April 22nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
You should tell Montana State that.....Those things can be a bitch when it's single digit temps xoopsx

Those are on the student side- at least they have a place to sit if they want to. All the student seats were removed from wa/griz to make more room for the students (they have to stand).

Once the additional sky suites are erected on the student side of Bobcat Field, one of the next phases is to replace the student side bleachers.

Saint3333
April 22nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
I guess Montana, ASU, JMU, and now Delaware are upgrading facilities and capacity to stay FCS right?

The writing is on the wallxrulesx.

Saint3333
April 22nd, 2008, 10:00 PM

Maybe so, but I'd rather have the attendance record, ASU should average over 30K a game this year.

DuckDuckGriz
April 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM
Those are on the student side- at least they have a place to sit if they want to. All the student seats were removed from wa/griz to make more room for the students (they have to stand).

Once the additional sky suites are erected on the student side of Bobcat Field, one of the next phases is to replace the student side bleachers.

I am referring to the completely aluminum endzone for visitors with no backing or support

uofmman1122
April 22nd, 2008, 11:00 PM
Those are on the student side- at least they have a place to sit if they want to. All the student seats were removed from wa/griz to make more room for the students (they have to stand).Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ronbo
April 23rd, 2008, 12:35 AM

Actually stadiums that have a track have a wonderful way to expand. They dig down 15 feet and expand seating down while removing the track. Washington State did it and it added 12,400 seats in 1979.

The stadium today.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wast/nonsport/facilities/Oregon-State-2001.jpg

chanharrison
April 23rd, 2008, 02:10 AM
with the new upper deck what will the new capacity be of the stadium??

Ronbo
April 23rd, 2008, 02:36 AM
25,350 seating. About 26,200 on big games because they'll set up temp. bleachers in the corners and sell standing room only tickets.

MplsBison
April 23rd, 2008, 06:56 AM
Actually stadiums that have a track have a wonderful way to expand. They dig down 15 feet and expand seating down while removing the track. Washington State did it and it added 12,400 seats in 1979.

Absolutely!

Both U of Washington and Boise State are going to be doing this in the future.

Touchdown Yosef
April 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
I guess Montana, ASU, JMU, and now Delaware are upgrading facilities and capacity to stay FCS right?

The writing is on the wallxrulesx.

It may or may not be but I doubt it is b/c of the stadium expansion. Expansions are done to meet the current demand to maximize revenue with more ticket sales. We could be division 3 and if 30k were showing up to games we would expand regarless of plans to move up.

Not trying to hijack the thread, once again the stadium look great Montanna.

SideLine Shooter
April 23rd, 2008, 08:22 AM

NICE!!!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Do you think this crew could come to Boone when they are finished??xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

Grizzaholic
April 23rd, 2008, 09:46 AM

And when was the last time that anybody in the student section sat down? How many times has the University had to repair the seating in the student section because they just gave way and were completely broken becuse of people standing on the seats and jumping up and down for more noise?

yeah, they don't need any seats just more tickets.

TheBisonator
April 23rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
25,350 seating. About 26,200 on big games because they'll set up temp. bleachers in the corners and sell standing room only tickets.

I was just gonna ask the capacity question. It'll be awesome to see over 26,000 at Cat/Griz games in Missoula (at least until the next expansion)!!

Screw Montana State, you should go to the WAC!!!

Grizzaholic
April 23rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
I was just gonna ask the capacity question. It'll be awesome to see over 26,000 at Cat/Griz games in Missoula (at least until the next expansion)!!

Never happen. And quit trying to hijack the thread into a move up to FBS thread.

CrazyCat
April 23rd, 2008, 11:45 AM
WGS is an outstanding stadium and only getting better.

Ronbo
April 23rd, 2008, 12:10 PM

Here's the latest poll on eGriz.

Move up to the FBS, or not?
FBS 51% [ 59 ]
FCS 48% [ 56 ]

Total Votes : 115

http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/topic30963.php

In 2002 a poll would have been 90% against. Attitudes are changing and it's becoming apparent it's not "if" but "when".

MplsBison
April 23rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Wouldn't the Mountain West be a better fit, though, with CO State and Wyoming?

Ronbo
April 23rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
They are looking for bigger programs like TCU. Boise State might have a chance to get in the MWC one day. The Griz would need to get in the WAC and grow, then think about the MWC.

Wyoming and Colorado State are original members and grandfathered in. In 2008 they wouldn't be good enough to be a new member.

89Hen
April 23rd, 2008, 01:18 PM
With no home in I-A, why would anyone want to go anywhere? Those schools you mentioned already lead the attendance in I-AA, why would adding more seats and keeping all those fans happy mean a move is coming? xconfusedx

AppGrad06
April 23rd, 2008, 03:19 PM

the impression I got was the expansion was going to be just like the rest of KBS and most other stadiums: concrete with metal benches. Are you meaning all aluminum HS death trap bleachers with the metal risers? b/c I don't think that is what they are doing. If it was they would have been done two months ago.

uofmman1122
April 23rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
the impression I got was the expansion was going to be just like the rest of KBS and most other stadiums: concrete with metal benches. Are you meaning all aluminum HS death trap bleachers with the metal risers? b/c I don't think that is what they are doing. If it was they would have been done two months ago.xlolx

Even though there's an 8-page thread about KBS, ASU fans still try to turn every thread on AGS into an ASU discussion. xlolxxnodx:p

AppMan
April 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM
the impression I got was the expansion was going to be just like the rest of KBS and most other stadiums: concrete with metal benches. Are you meaning all aluminum HS death trap bleachers with the metal risers? b/c I don't think that is what they are doing. If it was they would have been done two months ago.

Yea, they just go in and stick up 4500 seats without any regard to site prep work or the relocation of water, sewer, power, telephone, optic, or voice lines.

thmst30
April 24th, 2008, 10:33 PM
xlolx

Even though there's an 8-page thread about KBS, ASU fans still try to turn every thread on AGS into an ASU discussion. xlolxxnodx:p
Your welcome. We are saving this thread from dying. Notice its pretty dead until we start posting.xsmiley_wix

AZGrizFan
April 25th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Your welcome. We are saving this thread from dying. Notice its pretty dead until we start posting.xsmiley_wix
What? You mean no one wants to see a picture of Wa/Griz stadium? :p xconfusedx

MountainMan
April 25th, 2008, 09:47 AM

Our stands will have basically the same construction as Montana. Only ours won't have the big gap for the pressbox in it. When people say metal bleachers I bet they were talking to the seats alone not the entire structure. Just look at the Montana picture and imagine it straight across the top with the Appalachian Mountains in the back ground instead of the Rockies.

I think what is really promissing for us App fans is the amount of work UM was able to get done in 4 months. We are currently just over 4 months from football season so it can be done. Our project is slightly less complicated and the work will take place in the summer. Its amazing how much work has been done there during the cold Montana winter.

grizband
April 25th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Our stands will have basically the same construction as Montana. Only ours won't have the big gap for the pressbox in it. When people say metal bleachers I bet they were talking to the seats alone not the entire structure. Just look at the Montana picture and imagine it straight across the top with the Appalachian Mountains in the back ground instead of the Rockies.

I think what is really promissing for us App fans is the amount of work UM was able to get done in 4 months. We are currently just over 4 months from football season so it can be done. Our project is slightly less complicated and the work will take place in the summer. Its amazing how much work has been done there during the cold Montana winter.
Temperature wise, its been a surprisingly forgiving Missoula winter this year. We've consistently had snow, but never a large accumulation all at once, and never frigid temperatures for more than a day or two.

Grizzaholic
April 25th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Temperature wise, its been a surprisingly forgiving Missoula winter this year. We've consistently had snow, but never a large accumulation all at once, and never frigid temperatures for more than a day or two.

I will let you tell that to either the power company for the horrendus (sp) bills I got this winter or my woman.

Ronbo
April 25th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Take heart, the people that don't have high winter heating bills have huge summer bills because they have to blast the air conditioning for 6 months to keep it 72 in their homes. I run my air maybe 2 weeks a year. I like the mild summers and snowey winters better than mild winters and 90-102 summers with humidity.

Grizzaholic
April 25th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Take heart, the people that don't have high winter heating bills have huge summer bills because they have to blast the air conditioning for 6 months to keep it 72 in their homes. I run my air maybe 2 weeks a year. I like the mild summers and snowey winters better than mild winters and 90-102 summers with humidity.

True that. I got the worst of both worlds. High heating and High cooling. Wish I could just keep it cool in the winter and moderate in the summer, I am hot blooded so I hate it when it gets above 80 or so.

AZGrizFan
April 25th, 2008, 06:37 PM

Ever tried it, Ronbo?

appfan2008
April 25th, 2008, 09:50 PM
i have loved checking out the pictures on the expansion website but that was a neat one right there.

Ronbo
April 26th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Ever tried it, Ronbo?

Yep, lived in Sacramento and Modesto. We had to have the air going day and night. And the Central Valley is a dry heat. I can only imagine what it's like in Louisiana and Mississippi. Best year around weather I ever lived in was Long beach, Ca. but SoCal is so damned polluted it's sad.

Grizaholic17
April 26th, 2008, 02:30 AM
i have loved checking out the pictures on the expansion website but that was a neat one right there.

The expansion site is very impressive, and i am more than happy with what the griz have done. I went into missoula today from helena and the first thing i saw was the stadium. It's sure looking more and more like a big school stadium! Gotta love our griz...and whatever our future holds...i'll always root them on!

GO GRIZ

AZGrizFan
April 26th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Yep, lived in Sacramento and Modesto. We had to have the air going day and night. And the Central Valley is a dry heat. I can only imagine what it's like in Louisiana and Mississippi. Best year around weather I ever lived in was Long beach, Ca. but SoCal is so damned polluted it's sad.

xthumbsupx

We haven't turned our air on yet here in Phoenix. Up to high 80's during the day, mid 50's at night....perfect.

It's a lot easier to shovel sunshine than snow. xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex

EmeraldCityBison
April 26th, 2008, 11:20 AM

Western Washington = perfect. No air conditioning needed in the summer because its sunny, highs are in the 70s, and no humidity. The winters get down into the 20s at night and 40s during the day so not much heat is necessary. My energy bill is nothing compared to when I lived in ND.

AZGrizFan
April 26th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Western Washington = perfect. No air conditioning needed in the summer because its sunny, highs are in the 70s, and no humidity. The winters get down into the 20s at night and 40s during the day so not much heat is necessary. My energy bill is nothing compared to when I lived in ND.

Apparently you don't live in the same "western Washington" that I did. I spent 10 long years there in Port Orchard (near Bremerton) between 1991 and 1993. Mold....slugs....rain....mold....rain.....rain....

Yeah, it's a beautiful place. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

EmeraldCityBison
April 26th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Apparently you don't live in the same "western Washington" that I did. I spent 10 long years there in Port Orchard (near Bremerton) between 1991 and 1993. Mold....slugs....rain....mold....rain.....rain....

Yeah, it's a beautiful place. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Apparently those 10 years went by quickly.

I live in the Everett area. Every now and then I see a slug but not much rain or mold. Everything is green and blue....yes, it is indeed beautiful.

Ronbo
April 29th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Some new pics

http://www.go-synthetic.com/grz1.jpg

http://www.go-synthetic.com/grz2.jpg

http://www.go-synthetic.com/grz3.jpg

putter
April 29th, 2008, 10:34 AM
great new photos ronbo. I am curious to see if the new deck has an effect on the acoustics of the stadium. A la, make it louder! xthumbsupx

Ronbo
April 29th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Here is a post from GeauxGriz on eGriz about that.

"Just got back from the big Griz Gear Giveaway - and we happened to stop by the stadium, and it was unlocked. So I took the kids on the field and let them run until they puked.

When I got down on the field I was awe struck at the new expansion. Now, I have seen the expansion at about every phase - but from outside of the stadium. When you get on the field - it almost gives you like a clastrophobic/vertigo feeling. It is steep, and still right on top of the field. If you are on the field, it seems like you could have a conversation with a guy at the very top row without even yelling.

Speaking of yelling, I couldn't resist - so I let out a little roar, and the whole stinking stadium echoed! It is going to be loud. Sure there were no bodies in the stands to mute the sound - but that new deck acts like a sound board - and holds the sound in, and reflects it back into the Canyon."

SeattleGriz
April 29th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Nice photos Ronbo, and thanks.

Appaholic
April 29th, 2008, 12:42 PM

I'm with Ronbo......have really grown to hate the climate in SE US.......even moving to NC mtns have provided very little relief......need to be above 3k elevation to get away from sweltering summers.....and it's been three since we had a decent snow and before that......xeyebrowx I'll take Montana climate over NC anyday......

appfan2008
April 29th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Here is a post from GeauxGriz on eGriz about that.

"Just got back from the big Griz Gear Giveaway - and we happened to stop by the stadium, and it was unlocked. So I took the kids on the field and let them run until they puked.

When I got down on the field I was awe struck at the new expansion. Now, I have seen the expansion at about every phase - but from outside of the stadium. When you get on the field - it almost gives you like a clastrophobic/vertigo feeling. It is steep, and still right on top of the field. If you are on the field, it seems like you could have a conversation with a guy at the very top row without even yelling.

Speaking of yelling, I couldn't resist - so I let out a little roar, and the whole stinking stadium echoed! It is going to be loud. Sure there were no bodies in the stands to mute the sound - but that new deck acts like a sound board - and holds the sound in, and reflects it back into the Canyon."

That sure will be something...

Even though the people will mute the sound... I am SURE 25,000 will produce quite a roar...

uofmman1122
April 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Some new pics

http://www.go-synthetic.com/grz1.jpg

http://www.go-synthetic.com/grz2.jpg

http://www.go-synthetic.com/grz3.jpgSimply stunning...

I'm really hating the fact that I won't be in Missoula next year right now...

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 10:46 AM
great new photos ronbo.

Those pictures aren't ronbo's. He plagerized them from the Grizzly site.

Ronbo, do you realize that plagerism is theft? If you are going to take someone elses property, alter them, and use them for your own purposes, at least have the honor to cite the original poster.

MplsBison
May 1st, 2008, 10:51 AM
It did not appear to me that he was trying to pass them off as his own work.

AshevilleApp2
May 1st, 2008, 10:54 AM

Ronbo, do you realize that plagerism is theft? If you are going to take someone elses property, alter them, and use them for your own purposes, at least have the honor to cite the original poster.

Welcome to AGS. First post and talking trash. You should fit in just fine.

Ronbo
May 1st, 2008, 12:59 PM

Never said they were mine. Get over it. Once posted on a message board they are pretty much public domain unless they are copyrighted which they were not.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 01:23 PM

First things first...since you are so technical about how things are to be done, the word is plagiarism. Secondly, Ronbo usually provides the link to the source but since the link, the web cam, and all of the sites have been posted so frequently it is nice to have him just post the pics so we don't have to go and look through the sites if we don't have the time. I would imagine that most of those thanking him for the pics are thanking him for truncation the process of viewing them. Next time choose a better battle, and come into it a little more prepared. It would seem pretty obvious from the aerial view picture that Ronbo probably didn't take it.

UNI MadCat
May 1st, 2008, 02:37 PM
First things first...since you are so technical about how things are to be done, the word is plagiarism. Secondly, Ronbo usually provides the link to the source but since the link, the web cam, and all of the sites have been posted so frequently it is nice to have him just post the pics so we don't have to go and look through the sites if we don't have the time. I would imagine that most of those thanking him for the pics are thanking him for truncation the process of viewing them. Next time choose a better battle, and come into it a little more prepared. It would seem pretty obvious from the aerial view picture that Ronbo probably didn't take it.

Also, it isn't even technically "plagiarism" (or "plagerism" xsmiley_wix) for that matter. Plagiarism involves taking the written word. Copyright infringement, maybe. Plagiarism, no. Nice try "pac10".

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 02:44 PM
Never said they were mine. Get over it. Once posted on a message board they are pretty much public domain unless they are copyrighted which they were not.

"© All rights reserved" . Perhaps you should have looked closer. It sure looked to me like you were claiming them as your own. These photos you posted on this thread are obviously taken from another persons own site then manipulated and altered. The OP posted links to his original photos not the photos themselves. You went to the OP's site and took them from there. Thus you are a scum bag low life thief with no conscious.

But hey, thanks for giving me a reason to believe that you indeed are an ass. I gave my lawyers name to the OP. I would be expecting a phone call.

AppAlum2003
May 1st, 2008, 02:47 PM
<sarcasm>
Ronbo, exactly how much money are you making off of posting these pictures in this thread? Stop ripping off the photographer. I personally know him and he has 6 kids and 2 wives to support.
</sarcasm>

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 02:48 PM
"© All rights reserved" . Perhaps you should have looked closer. It sure looked to me like you were claiming them as your own. These photos you posted on this thread are obviously taken from another persons own site then manipulated and altered. The OP posted links to his original photos not the photos themselves. You went to the OP's site and took them from there. Thus you are a scum bag low life thief with no conscious.

But hey, thanks for giving me a reason to believe that you indeed are an ass. I gave my lawyers name to the OP. I would be expecting a phone call.

Somebody must have eaten a lot of paint chips.

uofmman1122
May 1st, 2008, 02:51 PM

But hey, thanks for giving me a reason to believe that you indeed are an ass. I gave my lawyers name to the OP. I would be expecting a phone call.LOL

You put pictures on the internet. What did you expect? xlolx

danefan
May 1st, 2008, 02:51 PM

They are obviously your pictures.
Uhh.....you have no cause of action....you have no damages.

Did anyone profit from your pictures?
Did you lose any potential profit?
Thought not.

de minimis non curat lex

Google it a-hole and
Move along shutterbug. xnonox

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM

Let us all know how that works out for ya there pj.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 02:57 PM
Also, it isn't even technically "plagiarism" (or "plagerism" xsmiley_wix) for that matter. Plagiarism involves taking the written word. Copyright infringement, maybe. Plagiarism, no. Nice try "pac10".

Yeah, I was gonna let him know that too Madcat but I thought I better baby step him into leaning how to spell before trying to teach him the context thing.

danefan
May 1st, 2008, 02:57 PM
On a general note:

I've never understood why people bitch about other people using their photos (not artistic photos, but photo journalism). Didn't you take them so people would see them? Do you really think you can sell them for a profit? Pictures of construction?

You should be happy. People now get to see the fruits of your labor. Thousands more people then would have ever seen it before.

813Jag
May 1st, 2008, 03:01 PM
How did I miss this action? xconfusedx xlolx

813Jag
May 1st, 2008, 03:08 PM
It did not appear to me that he was trying to pass them off as his own work.
How did everybody miss MPLS standing up for Ronbo. xconfusedx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 03:11 PM
How did everybody miss MPLS standing up for Ronbo. xconfusedx

We didn't miss it Jag, we just didn't feel like patting him on the back for one cogent statement. If there is a second one then things may change.

813Jag
May 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM
We didn't miss it Jag, we just didn't feel like patting him on the back for one cogent statement. If there is a second one then things may change.
You gotta start small, of course he's already back to his usual self. I wonder if someone else posted under his name. xlolx

MplsBison
May 1st, 2008, 03:44 PM
I would be expecting a phone call.

Lawyer: is it true that you posted a copy of a digital photograph taken by my client that was on a public website with no software copy protection on a public message board?

Ronbo: yeah....

Lawyer: Ok, just making sure. He's a stupid jag off, but he's putting my kids through prep school!

danefan
May 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM
Lawyer: is it true that you posted a copy of a digital photograph taken by my client that was on a public website with no software copy protection on a public message board?

Ronbo: yeah....

Lawyer: Ok, just making sure. He's a stupid jag off, but he's putting my kids through prep school!

Hahaha. xlolx xlolx

BTW....good luck to your lawyer trying to look up "Ronbo" in the phone book.xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
May 1st, 2008, 04:11 PM

Jesus. Did YOU take the pictures? xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM
Jesus. Did YOU take the pictures? xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

I'm pretty sure he did AZ. He doesn't like the fact that a couple of guys were thanking Ronbo for posting them on here so I figure one of his friends or someone that knows him is a member here and alerted him that pictures he took were posted on here. So he signed up for an account and laid out some lame ass threat and then called his lawyer Jackie Chiles who looked him square in the eye and said "your FACE IS MY CASE!" Then he returned for his illustrious second post on the site to threaten Ronbo. Hopefully this bag of douche material will spend some money and only to be told that he is a jackass that should remove the stick from his ass. That is no place to store sticks pj.

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he did AZ. He doesn't like the fact that a couple of guys were thanking Ronbo for posting them on here so I figure one of his friends or someone that knows him is a member here and alerted him that pictures he took were posted on here. So he signed up for an account and laid out some lame ass threat and then called his lawyer Jackie Chiles who looked him square in the eye and said "your FACE IS MY CASE!" Then he returned for his illustrious second post on the site to threaten Ronbo. Hopefully this bag of douche material will spend some money and only to be told that he is a jackass that should remove the stick from his ass. That is no place to store sticks pj.

My question is why is pac10 boy taking pictures of a FCS stadium and posting on a FCS site?

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 04:40 PM
My question is why is pac10 boy taking pictures of a FCS stadium and posting on a FCS site?

first part of the question I couldn't answer. The second part of the question; I took a stab at that in the second sentence.

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 04:42 PM
first part of the question I couldn't answer. The second part of the question; I took a stab at that in the second sentence.

I must have had a brain fart.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM
I must have had a brain fart.

Careful there Gholic, I've heard that somewhere else before and you don't want to have some lawyer calling you up for playjerizing.

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 05:07 PM
Hey pac10jim never claimed to bee a spell champ. Pac10jim just gets a bit tired of ole' Ronblohard acting the know it all self appointed Gris spokesman. Would you really like people thinking you are ronbos pal?

danefan
May 1st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Hey pac10jim never claimed to bee a spell champ. Pac10jim just gets a bit tired of ole' Ronblohard acting the know it all self appointed Gris spokesman. Would you really like people thinking you are ronbos pal?

WTF?
xnutsx

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 05:18 PM
Must be a troll.

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 05:20 PM
BTW, pac10jim is a fan of the gris not of the WTF is FCS.

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM

Who gives a *****. I'll never know why you care so much, its a picture. WOOOOOOOWW xeyebrowx

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 05:24 PM

SUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 05:25 PM
No self respecting GRIZ fan would talk about him/herself in the third person.

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:25 PM

If you talk like that everywhere, i gaurantee you have zero friends

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Who gives a *****. I'll never know why you care so much, its a picture. WOOOOOOOWW xeyebrowx

Who gives? Isn't cursing a TOS violation? Maybe pac10jim cares that's who. Maybe pac10jim will care when your pathetic team gets sued for copying the Packs uniform. Then again I dout pac10jim would care about yubetcha. Pac10jim is funny.
Every team in the WTFistheFCS sucks but the Gris

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:30 PM
No self respecting FCS fan would talk about him/herself in the third person.

haha, you beat me too it.. barely. Here, i changed it for ya xlolx

danefan
May 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM
Who gives? Isn't cursing a TOS violation? Maybe pac10jim cares that's who. Maybe pac10jim will care when your pathetic team gets sued for copying the Packs uniform. Then again I dout pac10jim would care about yubetcha. Pac10jim is funny.

Ding ding ding.....

old user.....new name (you gave it away).

Move along troll.

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM
haha, you beat me too it.. barely. Here, i changed it for ya xlolx

Rep to you my friend. I should have put that. This person obviously is trying to give a bad name to Griz fans.

BTW it is spelled GRIZ not gris.

GOKATS
May 1st, 2008, 05:34 PM
xblahblahx xpopcornx xarguex xpopcornx xboringx

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:36 PM

hahaha, im soo glad you said that. copying the packers uni's?

First of all, North Dakota State's jerseys look NOTHING alike the packers

Second of all, im a South Dakota State fan, which is BLUE. xlolx

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:38 PM
which is BLUE. xlolx

Because i know you don't have a clue

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:40 PM
but ANYWAY.. we should get this thread back on track.

When is Montana due to put up the deck on the other side?

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 05:41 PM
pac10jim spells it the way he wants and that WTFistheBSC is as pathetic as you and the bobcats are even worse I mean come on you lost to Northern Colorado? Who is that anyway? lame

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 05:43 PM
I don't know about the rest of you fellas but ursus would pay money to watch a conversation between alexale23 and pj, that was moderated by Mnplsbison. By the way pj if you're trying to do something cool there with the way you are typing Griz, you may want to draw out the "s" a little more, you know to give yourself that over the top "I'm trying to be a jerk off that thinks he's cool" sound. Do it a little something like this: pj is a fan of the Grissss.

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
I don't know about the rest of you fellas but ursus would pay money to watch a conversation between alexale23 and pj, that was moderated by Mnplsbison. By the way pj if you're trying to do something cool there with the way you are typing Griz, you may want to draw out the "s" a little more, you know to give yourself that over the top "I'm trying to be a jerk off that thinks he's cool" sound. Do it a little something like this: pj is a fan of the Grissss.

I just figured out what he is trying to type.

He is a fan of jizz, not the Griz. He just cannot type.xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 05:48 PM
Ding ding ding.....

old user.....new name (you gave it away).

Move along troll.

Nailed it there df, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that.

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:50 PM
I just figured out what he is trying to type.

He is a fan of jizz, not the Griz. He just cannot type.xlolx

yah yah, don't be so hard on him though.. he's what 11? 12? He hasn't gotten through keyboarding class yet

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 05:53 PM
yah yah, don't be so hard on him though.. he's what 11? 12? He hasn't gotten through keyboarding class yet

I will front the money for him to take a waterboarding class.

mmiller_34
May 1st, 2008, 05:55 PM
I will front the money for him to take a waterboarding class.

hahaha, like it xlolx

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 05:57 PM
haha laugh all you want but pac10jim will be laughing all the way to the bank if you keep offering to pay him money. yip

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 06:06 PM
haha laugh all you want but pac10jim will be laughing all the way to the bank if you keep offering to pay him money. yip

will ya

ericsaid
May 1st, 2008, 06:25 PM
what is that in the background? A hill?

There are no hills in Montana, it's too far south and near the coast to have hills.xrotatehx xnodx

Grizzaholic
May 1st, 2008, 07:03 PM
I got 20 bucks to chip in on the waterboarding class.

CrazyCat
May 1st, 2008, 08:52 PM

Do you announce baseball games pac?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrrx5CgdZaA

appfan2008
May 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM

wow that was really funny and yet hard to believe... what a moron

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM

"and that happened", that is ****ing hilarious. Good find CC. I'm gonna stick with the theme of this thread and say good job of production on that video and then upping it to youtube.

CrazyCat
May 1st, 2008, 09:09 PM
I have to credit longhorn over on BN for finding that one. xthumbsupx It was a perfect fit for pac.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 09:13 PM
I have to credit longhorn over on BN for finding that one. xthumbsupx It was a perfect fit for pac.

TOO LATE CC. I have contacted my lawyer! You will be receiving a call. Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!

MplsBison
May 1st, 2008, 09:14 PM

"Let's see what happens when the pitcher starts off the inning.

[pitch]

And that happens!

According to the board that's an 'S' for Dustin."

813Jag
May 1st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Great thread. xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Great thread. xnodx

True enough. It has everything, drama, intrigue, emotion and then CrazyCat brings on the special effects. I just can't wait until the next chapter to see how our villain proceeds against our protagonist. Will he be embroiled in a messy lawsuit that will bring much more drama, or will he pull some slick move to get himself out of this untenable situation. I can't wait to read on...

Dane96
May 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM
I just got off the ****ter. This thread kept me amused the whole way through.

AZGrizFan
May 1st, 2008, 10:51 PM
TOO LATE CC. I have contacted my lawyer! You will be receiving a call. Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!

xoutofrepx

thmst30
May 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
I just got off the ****ter. This thread kept me amused the whole way through.
.......and it keeps getting better. Early Thread of the Year Nomination perhaps?xthumbsupx

elkmcc
May 1st, 2008, 11:15 PM
Excerpts from a Coulson article:

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our [children].

Pac10jim is funny

Dane96
May 1st, 2008, 11:19 PM
Who dropped the roofie in my drink; I have no clue what the post above means (more importantly, why it is here).

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 11:24 PM

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our [children].

Pac10jim is funny

That part that I highlighted actually is kinda funny. You know what would be really great though is if you could go get a picture from the very top of the new deck looking down. Lean as far over as possible though and get a good action shot of the cement work below. Don't be a pussy about it either. I want a good heart stopping action shot.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 1st, 2008, 11:29 PM
Who dropped the roofie in my drink; I have no clue what the post above means (more importantly, why it is here).

Hey Dane, what's with all the questions? Drink up, let's have some fun. Don't worry about it if you get a little sleepy we're your buddies, we'll take care of ya.

thmst30
May 1st, 2008, 11:38 PM

Pac10jim is funny
You are so ****ed in the head. Anyways I know you were just being an idiot, but bringing up that quote gives me a reason to do this:

http://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caitlinupton7.jpghttp://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caitlinupton2.jpghttp://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caitlinupton3.jpg

Dane96
May 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM
Take care of me...as in Deliverance Style? Squeal...little piggy.

I think this is the most comical thread in awhile. And unfortunately, I am up doing some stupid arse ****...no drinky drinky for me tonight. That...gets rectified tomorrow!

ursus arctos horribilis
May 2nd, 2008, 12:30 AM
Take care of me...as in Deliverance Style? Squeal...little piggy.

I think this is the most comical thread in awhile. And unfortunately, I am up doing some stupid arse ****...no drinky drinky for me tonight. That...gets rectified tomorrow!

Sneaky.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 2nd, 2008, 12:34 AM
You are so ****ed in the head. Anyways I know you were just being an idiot, but bringing up that quote gives me a reason to do this:

http://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caitlinupton7.jpghttp://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caitlinupton2.jpghttp://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caitlinupton3.jpg

Thank you pj for eliciting this response from thmst!

MplsBison
May 2nd, 2008, 08:42 AM

They don't make like that in the south.

Obviously an import.

putter
May 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
I have to admit, I like her upper deck more than the one in Wa/Griz! :D

AshevilleApp2
May 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
No self respecting GRIZ fan would talk about him/herself in the third person.

And I imagine would consider him/herself a fan of FCS.

MplsBison
May 2nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
Obviously fakes. Yuck.

Pretty face though.

Peems
May 2nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
Obviously fakes. Yuck.

Pretty face though.

They are not fake the girl is 18. But I figured you for an "artificial" guy!

elkmcc
May 2nd, 2008, 10:54 PM
You are so ****ed in the head. Anyways I know you were just being an idiot, but bringing up that quote gives me a reason to do this:!

If you mean pac10jim doesn't have trouble getting love then yes sir there you are right on the money. pac10jim also thinks Coulson could be more savvy than appears. Good one . Nice call homerboy. For the rest of you, watch the video. Go Gris

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

furman94
May 3rd, 2008, 08:48 AM
pac whatever is obviously Alexale reincarnated, so there is little to worry about AGS faithful, back on track, MONTANA PICS

Kill'em
May 3rd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Back on track...

I love the looks of W-G, but if it has already sold out and given the immense popularity of Griz football, why wasn't the deck bigger?

AZGrizFan
May 3rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Back on track...

I love the looks of W-G, but if it has already sold out and given the immense popularity of Griz football, why wasn't the deck bigger?

That's the 64,000 dollar question. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

Ronbo
May 3rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Back on track...

Two things.

The student council voted down an extra $19 a semester fee added to their student activity cards for the 4000 seat expansion. They ended up at a $7 increase for 2000 seats which gives them another 700 student tickets for games. If they had voted for the 4000 seat expansion they would have got 1500 new student seats. These fee figures are coming from memory almost a year ago so if they are off someone correct me.

The Board of Regents honored the student vote and also stated that they thought 4000 seats was over doing it. So they denied approval also.xbawlingx xmadx xmadx

The Athletic Department and Administration wanted 4000 seats.

Tod
May 3rd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Two things.

The student council voted down an extra $19 a semester fee added to their student activity cards for the 4000 seat expansion. They ended up at a $7 increase for 2000 seats which gives them another 700 student tickets for games. If they had voted for the 4000 seat expansion they would have got 1500 new student seats. These fee figures are coming from memory almost a year ago so if they are off someone correct me.

The Board of Regents honored the student vote and also stated that they thought 4000 seats was over doing it. So they denied approval also.xbawlingx xmadx xmadx

The Athletic Department and Administration wanted 4000 seats.

I kind of like the idea of smaller expansions anyway, as there will come a time when we can no longer sell out if we build too big.

even though I still can't get season tix! xmadx xmadx

uofmman1122
May 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
Two things.

The Athletic Department and Administration wanted 4000 seats.As said in another thread, Ronbo, I remember voting for that, and it didn't say anything about money for the expansion. The ballot only said, "Do you support a $17 increase in funding to the athletic department?" I voted yes, but I'm sure most students saw it as just another bunch of pork.

It doesn't really bother me, though. Eventually, they'll pack that stadium until it can't be packed any more. There's still plenty of opportunities to expand.

MplsBison
May 4th, 2008, 08:13 AM
They are not fake the girl is 18.

What does that have to do with anything?

Didn't you hear about the girl who died having breast surgery not too long ago who was given the surgery as a high school graduation gift by her parents?

Believe me, if it will help her career there is no way they aren't fake.

Tod
May 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM
What does that have to do with anything?

Didn't you hear about the girl who died having breast surgery not too long ago who was given the surgery as a high school graduation gift by her parents?

Believe me, if it will help her career there is no way they aren't fake.

How to even address your absurdity is difficult. So many options, so little time.

xlolx

elkmcc
May 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I kind of like the idea of smaller expansions anyway, as there will come a time when we can no longer sell out if we build too big.

even though I still can't get season tix! xmadx xmadx

Ummm....? Wapikiya, longyear. Just ask.

MplsBison
May 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM

How to even address your absurdity is difficult. So many options, so little time.

xlolx

Please.

Look at her body. She's petite and lean.

Those giant milkbags are saline and that's just the way it is.

No point in you even responding.

Grizaholic17
May 4th, 2008, 11:25 PM
i love the looks to the addition. looks like a big league stadium, and it's the first thing you notice when you come in to town

TwinTownBisonFan
May 5th, 2008, 12:41 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, one of the things I LOVE about the college is game is seeing the cobbled together stadiums. You can look at history writ on a building.

"here's where they added in '89 after the run to the semifinals" or "they added the endzone sections when we moved up from D-II" totally cool as an alumnus to see your school growing, changing and evolving via their stadium. it's one of the drawbacks to the Fargodome... I think it would be cool to be expanding Dakotah Field right now to accommodate the screaming masses.

In addition, Montana's facility looks in every way like what a college stadium should look like. Built over time with the help of the community and alumni. It doesn't look like a spanking new NFL stadium... and thank God for that. It's got personality, and you know just by looking at it where you are. If you look at most of the palaces of FBS football, the same thing applies, Camp Randal, the Horseshoe, the Big House, Bryant-Denny, The Swamp, DKR, Boone Pickens... you see my point.

slostang
May 5th, 2008, 01:40 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, one of the things I LOVE about the college is game is seeing the cobbled together stadiums. You can look at history writ on a building.

"here's where they added in '89 after the run to the semifinals" or "they added the endzone sections when we moved up from D-II" totally cool as an alumnus to see your school growing, changing and evolving via their stadium. it's one of the drawbacks to the Fargodome... I think it would be cool to be expanding Dakotah Field right now to accommodate the screaming masses.

In addition, Montana's facility looks in every way like what a college stadium should look like. Built over time with the help of the community and alumni. It doesn't look like a spanking new NFL stadium... and thank God for that. It's got personality, and you know just by looking at it where you are. If you look at most of the palaces of FBS football, the same thing applies, Camp Randal, the Horseshoe, the Big House, Bryant-Denny, The Swamp, DKR, Boone Pickens... you see my point.

I could not have said it better.xthumbsupx

TwinTownBisonFan
May 5th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I could not have said it better.xthumbsupx

Who should know better than a Poly fan with that beautiful home sideline. Tells you that you are indeed in SLO right away. In years to come, as they expand that place, it will become an icon of FCS.

MplsBison
May 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Poly's team, on the other hand, will be limited by the loo-loo schemes they run.

Once those are gone, Poly can finally take the next step and compete for an FCS national championship.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 5th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Poly's team, on the other hand, will be limited by the loo-loo schemes they run.

Once those are gone, Poly can finally take the next step and compete for an FCS national championship.

With each new post it's like watching a bucket of insanity filling up one drop at a time.

AZGrizFan
May 5th, 2008, 04:31 PM
With each new post it's like watching a bucket of insanity filling up one drop at a time.

He fell off the Cliffs of Insantiy a long time ago.... xnodx xlolx

uofmman1122
May 5th, 2008, 04:41 PM
He fell off the Cliffs of Insantiy a long time ago.... xnodx xlolxhttp://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t109/Marty_Grant1122/vizzini-the-princess-bride.jpg

Inconceivable!!!

AZGrizFan
May 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t109/Marty_Grant1122/vizzini-the-princess-bride.jpg

Inconceivable!!!

I do not think that word means what you think it means!

Rep points to you! xbowx xbowx xbowx

slostang
May 5th, 2008, 10:53 PM

Cal Poly has a great chance to compete for a FCS national championship in 2008 running those loo-loo schemes.

BTW, running those loo-loo schemes on offense helped Cal Poly average more yardage per game than any other team in the FCS and finish as the 6th scoring offense in 2007. They return 10 of 11 starters off that offense in 2008 including one of the top WR (Ramses Barden - 57 rec. 1,467 yds, 25.7 yd/rec. and 18 TDs), the top rated returning QB (Jonathan Dally - 196.7 rating, 29 passing TDs and 12 rushing TDs), five backs that averaged over 5 yards per carry (James Noble - 5.5 yd/carry, Ryan Mole - 7.7 yd/carry, Jono Grayson - 8.1 yd/carry, Jon Hall - 5.3 yds/carry and Jordan Yocum - 6.0 yds/carry), an All-American OL (Stephen Field - 2nd team Sports Network) and the GWFC freshman of the year (OL Jason Cox).

Cal Poly also produces one of the top defenses in the FCS most years running those loo-loo schemes, 2007 being a rare exception. Those loo-loo schemes on defense also has produced three Buchanan winners. Cal Poly was very young on defense in 2007 and I expect them to return to form in 2008.

appfan2008
May 6th, 2008, 06:42 AM
any pictures in the last couple of days of the progress up there in montana?

MplsBison
May 6th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Cal Poly has a great chance to compete for a FCS national championship in 2008 running those loo-loo schemes.

BTW, running those loo-loo schemes on offense helped Cal Poly average more yardage per game than any other team in the FCS and finish as the 6th scoring offense in 2007. They return 10 of 11 starters off that offense in 2008 including one of the top WR (Ramses Barden - 57 rec. 1,467 yds, 25.7 yd/rec. and 18 TDs), the top rated returning QB (Jonathan Dally - 196.7 rating, 29 passing TDs and 12 rushing TDs), five backs that averaged over 5 yards per carry (James Noble - 5.5 yd/carry, Ryan Mole - 7.7 yd/carry, Jono Grayson - 8.1 yd/carry, Jon Hall - 5.3 yds/carry and Jordan Yocum - 6.0 yds/carry), an All-American OL (Stephen Field - 2nd team Sports Network) and the GWFC freshman of the year (OL Jason Cox).

Cal Poly also produces one of the top defenses in the FCS most years running those loo-loo schemes, 2007 being a rare exception. Those loo-loo schemes on defense also has produced three Buchanan winners. Cal Poly was very young on defense in 2007 and I expect them to return to form in 2008.

Sure, when you play teams like Iona and Savannah State, you're going to rack up the stats.

Then when it comes playoff times, you're limited by your schemes.

Ronbo
May 6th, 2008, 10:03 AM
any pictures in the last couple of days of the progress up there in montana?

I haven't seen any but here is the webcam.

http://www.umt.edu/athletics/wgs_expansion/live_video.html

slostang
May 6th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Sure, when you play teams like Iona and Savannah State, you're going to rack up the stats.

Then when it comes playoff times, you're limited by your schemes.

I have never seen someone who knew so little about a subject (in your case football) talk and act like they were an expert. What you know and what you think you know are millions of miles from each other. Your lack of knowledge at least is good for a laugh.

Iona and Savannah State???? How about your Bison who were ranked #1 when they came to SLO last year. Cal Poly racked up 196 rushing yards, 181 passing yards and 28 points with their loo-loo schemes. If not for their young defense giving up three big passing plays late in the fourth quarter they would have sent the #1 team home with a loss. Ask your coach and players if they respect Cal Poly.

Montanan
May 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
i hope Mpls doesn't participate in the AGS Poll. if word got out that he was, then the AGS Poll could suffer a severe credibility problem! xnodx xlolx xnodx

CrunchGriz
May 6th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Here's a quick screen grab from the Grizcam, just pulled down a few minutes ago. Sorry for the rough nature of the photo. Visible is the addition, which rises above the existing east side seating. The club seating/section at the top center and the outside platform that surrounds it are still not complete.

http://www.vitarbordesign.com/WaGriz0506.png

AZGrizFan
May 6th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Here's a quick screen grab from the Grizcam, just pulled down a few minutes ago. Sorry for the rough nature of the photo. Visible is the addition, which rises above the existing east side seating. The club seating/section at the top center and the outside platform that surrounds it are still not complete.

http://www.vitarbordesign.com/WaGriz0506.png

Thanks for bringing this thread, which had spun wildly off topic, back into line, Crunchgriz. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

I can not WAIT until the UC Davis game!!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx

MplsBison
May 6th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Cal Poly racked up 196 rushing yards, 181 passing yards and 28 points with their loo-loo schemes. If not for their young defense giving up three big passing plays late in the fourth quarter they would have sent the #1 team home with a loss.

Age had nothing to do with it.

Simple fact is that Poly's loo-loo scheme is a one trick pony.

Our coaches made adjustments (albeit late in the game) and shut you down when it counted.

And that's the story of Poly's football life.

You refuse to adapt. No, you can't adapt. You're limited to running around like a bunch of grade school kids on recess.

And until you stop, you'll be limited to losing late to good teams when they adjust.

AZGrizFan
May 6th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Age had nothing to do with it.

Simple fact is that Poly's loo-loo scheme is a one trick pony.

Our coaches made adjustments (albeit late in the game) and shut you down when it counted.

And that's the story of Poly's football life.

You refuse to adapt. No, you can't adapt. You're limited to running around like a bunch of grade school kids on recess.

And until you stop, you'll be limited to losing late to good teams when they adjust.

Did Cal Poly's coach have his offense on the field playing defense?

just curious.... xcoffeex

Go start your own thread about the inadequacies of Cal Poly's offensive schemes....this thread is about the GRIZ. And the GRIZ stadium. Quit hijacking threads, you ****in' raghead.

slostang
May 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Did Cal Poly's coach have his offense on the field playing defense?

just curious.... xcoffeex

Go start your own thread about the inadequacies of Cal Poly's offensive schemes....this thread is about the GRIZ. And the GRIZ stadium. Quit hijacking threads, you ****in' raghead.

I should know better by now to argue with Mplsbison and I appologize for going off topic.

Back on topic. Wash/Griz stadium rocked before the expansion. I can not wait to see it in 2009 when Cal Poly comes a visiting. It was louder than 50,000+ stadiums I have been to. I can not imagine how much louder it will be now with the new addition trapping the noise not to mention 2,000 more fans.

AZGrizFan
May 6th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I should know better by now to argue with Mplsbison and I appologize for go off topic.

Back on topic. Wash/Griz stadium rocked before the expansion. I can not wait to see it in 2009 when Cal Poly comes a visiting. It was louder than 50,000+ stadiums I have been to. I can not imagine how much louder it will be now with the new addition trapping the noise not to mention 2,000 more fans.

slostang---no harm, no foul. Unfortunately, I won't be visiting CP this year, as I've been shanghai'ed into going back to Missoula for the UC Davis game on the 20th. Only one trip in my budget, and Missoula it is! If I understand correctly the series is a 5 game series with 2 in CP, so hopefully I'll get the next one... xnodx

Peems
May 6th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I was in Missoula today and took this pic with my cellphone.

SoDakState
May 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM

you guys are so damn spoiled!!...lol jk.......that is pretty amazin!!

appfan2008
May 7th, 2008, 09:53 AM
the work is really coming along... and it really looks great... i love how steep it is

SeattleGriz
May 7th, 2008, 06:20 PM

Peems! Peems! Peems!

Good job man!

Grizo406
May 7th, 2008, 06:59 PM

Thanks, Peems! Superb job!

I was at the Adams Center yesterday, and saw the expansion.

Pictures don't do it justice...it looks absolutely magnificent!!!

Grizaholic17
May 7th, 2008, 08:47 PM

I agree with Grizo. the stadium does look more spectacular in person. It's huge!

slostang
May 7th, 2008, 10:36 PM
I agree with Grizo. the stadium does look more spectacular in person. It's huge!

Just imagine what it will look like when they take the upper deck endline to endline. At the rate they are expanding Wash/Griz wont be that long before that happens.

putter
May 8th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Man with 26k the Griz/Cat game will be absolutely rockin' this year!!!!!!!xthumbsupx

appfan2008
May 8th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Just imagine what it will look like when they take the upper deck endline to endline. At the rate they are expanding Wash/Griz wont be that long before that happens.

that sure will be awesome when it happens... any time table set yet???

slostang
May 8th, 2008, 09:11 AM
that sure will be awesome when it happens... any time table set yet???

I think that the next expansion will be a second deck on the other side complete with a new press box.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 8th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I think that the next expansion will be a second deck on the other side complete with a new press box.

I think that they are actually going to complete the rest of the east side before they start on the West side. It'll probably another few years before they run the east side expansion to the end zones and then a few more years after that they may start on the West side.

Tod
May 8th, 2008, 10:18 AM
I think that they are actually going to complete the rest of the east side before they start on the West side. It'll probably another few years before they run the east side expansion to the end zones and then a few more years after that they may start on the West side.

Ultimately, I'd be happy to see a similar expansion on the west side and some expansion in the south end zone.

That would bring it close to 30K seats, and I'm just not convinced we can put too many more butts in the seats than that.

Ronbo
May 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Ballas, who administrators called the “father of the stadium,” has been involved with the development of Washington-Grizzly since it was built in 1986. This is the third major expansion to the stadium.

“To me it's a thrill,” Ballas said. “From being involved since day one, when we first started digging a hole in the ground, to see how the stadium has grown and expanded over the years and the excitement it develops in the community.”

The stadium likely isn't complete yet, Ballas said. After the east side expansion gets itself into the black, the school may well look into adding a similar upper deck to the west side, where the press box now sits.

“From here, we go west,” Ballas said. “We go west, young man.”

From the Missoulian about a month ago.

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2008/04/04/sports/griz/gr72.txt

Peems
May 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I personally think that the next step should be to renovate the press box area. Just my two cents. They're not bad, but they are not great either.

Grizaholic17
May 8th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I personally think that the next step should be to renovate the press box area. Just my two cents. They're not bad, but they are not great either.

well the press box doesn't need to be luxurious. And i've heard that it's pretty state of the art in terms of technology up there. And they have quite a bit of room. Maybe renovating the Whole luxury boxes/press box...but not just the press box.

SeattleGriz
May 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
well the press box doesn't need to be luxurious. And i've heard that it's pretty state of the art in terms of technology up there. And they have quite a bit of room. Maybe renovating the Whole luxury boxes/press box...but not just the press box.

Now if we could just get the University to supply BigSkyTV with a decent video and audio feed. I can't tell you how many games via the net last year were horrible.

ucdtim17
May 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM
It doesn't matter what's outside but what's inside (i.e., fans) that counts.

Of course it matters. A full beautiful stadium is a lot better than a full ugly stadium

appfan2008
May 9th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Ultimately, I'd be happy to see a similar expansion on the west side and some expansion in the south end zone.

That would bring it close to 30K seats, and I'm just not convinced we can put too many more butts in the seats than that.

that is a good point... i am sure there is a max number of seats that any school could fill... sure maybe michigan or florida or lsu could fill 200 or 300 thousand seats but they would never fill to that point... i wonder what it is for montana 25? 30? 40? 50?
my guess is that today if they had a stadium big enough they could get about 40k to show up maybe a little more... you would never want to expand pass that point...

i think app last was about 30 this year could be a little more but not much...

Ronbo
May 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM
A few guys have done some digging into the projected growth of Western Montana over the next 20 years. Going by the growth projected for Missoula and Western Montana 30,000 would be about right in 10 years and 35,000 would be about right in 20 years. These numbers would be projecting continued sellouts. If we went bigger sooner we could have some empty seats. Heaven forbid.xlolx

Cleets
May 9th, 2008, 10:21 AM
A few guys have done some digging into the projected growth of Western Montana over the next 20 years. Going by the growth projected for Missoula and Western Montana 30,000 would be about right in 10 years and 35,000 would be about right in 20 years. These numbers would be projecting continued sellouts. If we went bigger sooner we could have some empty seats. Heaven forbid.xlolx

The thing about Wa. Griz. Stadium is once you go there to see a game you really feel compelled to go there again... the experience is so overwhelming
Which keeps ticket demand high

The growth seems to have been managed perfectly to match demand...

Ronbo
May 9th, 2008, 10:34 AM
The thing about Wa. Griz. Stadium is once you go there to see a game you really feel compelled to go there again... the experience is so overwhelming

Maybe just a little slow on the expansions. Colleen Marks, the Asst. to the AD in charge of Season Ticket sales, told me that there is still a 700 person waiting list for season tickets. 700 people still waiting for tickets even after the 2000 seat expansion. Maybe there's a method to that madness. It keeps it a hot ticket to get.xbawlingx

Cleets
May 9th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Maybe just a little slow on the expansions. Colleen Marks, the Asst. to the AD in charge of Season Ticket sales, told me that there is still a 700 person waiting list for season tickets. 700 people still waiting for tickets even after the 2000 seat expansion. Maybe there's a method to that madness. It keeps it a hot ticket to get.xbawlingx

well I certainly think (in this type situation) you really need to make sure demand is driving growth....
700 on a waiting list is probably "spot on" as far as Griz AD is concerned...

Ronbo
May 9th, 2008, 12:28 PM
well I certainly think (in this type situation) you really need to make sure demand is driving growth....
700 on a waiting list is probably "spot on" as far as Griz AD is concerned...

You are probably right on. When demand for season tickets reaches 1500-2000 on the waiting list they will probably expand again. In the meantime these folks can get the limited supply of single game tickets, I think we have about 1200 available for every game except Homecoming and the MSU game. No single game tickets for those games. But these single game tickets sell out within a week after being offered in early August so they need to get down to the ticket office fast or they will be dealing with the scalpers.

Maroon&White
May 9th, 2008, 01:21 PM
there is still a 700 person waiting list for season tickets.

Is that 700 people meaning 700 tickets, or could the total demand of season tickets be more? Such as 700 people in line for season tickets, but a total of 1400 season tickets requested (just using 2 tickets per person as an example).

Ronbo
May 9th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty sure they count each seat needed as a person on the waiting list.

GaSouthern
May 9th, 2008, 04:05 PM

Have any employees that want to transfer to south georgia perhaps?

SeattleGriz
May 9th, 2008, 09:15 PM
You are probably right on. When demand for season tickets reaches 1500-2000 on the waiting list they will probably expand again. In the meantime these folks can get the limited supply of single game tickets, I think we have about 1200 available for every game except Homecoming and the MSU game. No single game tickets for those games. But these single game tickets sell out within a week after being offered in early August so they need to get down to the ticket office fast or they will be dealing with the scalpers.

Didn't these "extra" tickets sell out in an hour last year? I thought we sold out the entire season before a game was even played?

Ronbo
May 9th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, I'm pretty sure I read in the Missoulian that between Online Sales and Ticket Office sales the tickets were gone the first day. We have a couple thousand extra seats this year, the single game tickets might last a week or two. :D

NZNCRZY
May 10th, 2008, 09:01 PM
that is a good point... i am sure there is a max number of seats that any school could fill... sure maybe michigan or florida or lsu could fill 200 or 300 thousand seats but they would never fill to that point... i wonder what it is for montana 25? 30? 40? 50?
my guess is that today if they had a stadium big enough they could get about 40k to show up maybe a little more... you would never want to expand pass that point...

i think app last was about 30 this year could be a little more but not much...

I think what is going to limit montana is the prices on the tickets. I just paid for my 8 season tickets and that cost me over $1700, and that is the cheaper seats. They keep going up every year, I don't know how much more people are willing to pay. If the tickets were less than I think we could fill thousands more seats easily.

Ronbo
May 10th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Watch the season ticket prices plummet when the Griz go 5-6 a couple years in a row and 10,000 season ticket holders bail. You've seen what happened to basketball.

Grizalltheway
May 10th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Watch the season ticket prices plummet when the Griz go 5-6 a couple years in a row and 10,000 season ticket holders bail. You've seen what happened to basketball.

If we're going to go 5-6 in a couple of years, why are you so adamant about us moving up? xconfusedx

NZNCRZY
May 10th, 2008, 10:13 PM

Not sure if we will loose that many with a loosing season or two but I am sure we will not fill any more seats with the prices they are charging. I am glad I can afford the tickets but I know alot of people that have given their tickets up because of the prices. I am especially dissapointed in the new expansion. I look in to moving to those seats but they are thousands more and you have to be a GSA memeber.

GOKATS
May 10th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Not sure if we will loose that many with a loosing season or two but I am sure we will not fill any more seats with the prices they are charging. I am glad I can afford the tickets but I know alot of people that have given their tickets up because of the prices. I am especially dissapointed in the new expansion. I look in to moving to those seats but they are thousands more and you have to be a GSA memeber.

Yep, that dUMb education is paying off. xsmiley_wix

Ronbo
May 11th, 2008, 01:58 AM
If we're going to go 5-6 in a couple of years, why are you so adamant about us moving up? xconfusedx

Happens to every program sooner or later. It's not if, it's when. Ask EKU, YSU, GSU, etc. No one is immune to a few down seasons. Heck, MSU and ISU are former National Champs! Yes I would like to move up while the iron is hot and the seats are full. Not wait till we plummet down the Big Sky standings and we are losing to Sac. State in front of 12,000 W/G fans.

APPALACHIANstate
May 11th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I could look this up, but I will give you Griz fans a chance to answer...

How many students attend Montana?

appfan2008
May 11th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Enrollment (fall 2006)
13,961 total
11,841 undergraduates
2,120 graduate students

I copied that straight off of the umt.edu website

Green26
May 11th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I find it odd that my friend Ronbo argues that Montana should go to I-A now before it starts having losing seasons and starts to lose fan support and attendance.

Moving to I-A would significantly increase the likelihood of losing seasons and the loss of fan support/attendance. While moving to I-A would probably hold fan support, and even bring some new fans, for the first couple years, I believe the likely losses, and possible losing seasons, would lead to a decline in fan support/attendance after a couple years.

While I agree that UM can't continue its playoff streak forever, it is not likely that UM will start having losing seasons in I-AA.

UM has alot of newer fans (some of whom drive hours to come to games), which has resulted from the winning/success, polayoffs, awesome game-day experience and great downtown Missoula atmosphere. Some of these fans are bandwagon or soft fans. There is a waitlist for season tickets, and single game tickets sold out last year on the first day they went on sale, I believe. If losses mount, game-day atmosphere and attendance will likely decline, in my view. This would be true at either I-A or I-AA level.

There are also many obstacles to moving up, as well as reasons not to move up. Montana is not going to take this risk, including the significant financial risk, unless I-AA or the playoffs start to fall apart or there is some major ncaa realignment, in my view.

DuckDuckGriz
May 11th, 2008, 01:21 PM
What's the status on the new sound system in Wash-Griz? Will that be in place by the start of this season?

Grizaholic17
May 11th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I find it odd that my friend Ronbo argues that Montana should go to I-A now before it starts having losing seasons and starts to lose fan support and attendance.

Moving to I-A would significantly increase the likelihood of losing seasons and the loss of fan support/attendance. While moving to I-A would probably hold fan support, and even bring some new fans, for the first couple years, I believe the likely losses, and possible losing seasons, would lead to a decline in fan support/attendance after a couple years.

While I agree that UM can't continue its playoff streak forever, it is not likely that UM will start having losing seasons in I-AA.

UM has alot of newer fans (some of whom drive hours to come to games), which has resulted from the winning/success, polayoffs, awesome game-day experience and great downtown Missoula atmosphere. Some of these fans are bandwagon or soft fans. There is a waitlist for season tickets, and single game tickets sold out last year on the first day they went on sale, I believe. If losses mount, game-day atmosphere and attendance will likely decline, in my view. This would be true at either I-A or I-AA level.

There are also many obstacles to moving up, as well as reasons not to move up. Montana is not going to take this risk, including the significant financial risk, unless I-AA or the playoffs start to fall apart or there is some major ncaa realignment, in my view.

I hear what you're saying, but fans are going to be more okay losing to FBS schools our first few years after being at the top of FCS then losing to FCS schools. Griz fans will stick with the team through the first couple hard years. The first year of FBS if we ever do move up soon will be sold out...and loud. that's for sure...even if we lose.

I liked Duck's question about the sound system. Anyone hear anything on that as of late?

CopperCat
May 11th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I hear what you're saying, but fans are going to be more okay losing to FBS schools our first few years after being at the top of FCS then losing to FCS schools. Griz fans will stick with the team through the first couple hard years. The first year of FBS if we ever do move up soon will be sold out...and loud. that's for sure...even if we lose.

You sure about that? This is a school that expects greatness even when the team might just be good, not great. This type of argument really has to weight. It would be really stupid for UM to move up "expecting to lose" when they know that they could be a contender every year at their current level. And who gives a crap about filling the stadium? They already do that anyway. You don't need to move up a level to make money. Furthermore, you don't need to move up to prove anything to anybody.

uofmman1122
May 11th, 2008, 09:21 PM
You sure about that? This is a school that expects greatness even when the team might just be good, not great. This type of argument really has to weight. It would be really stupid for UM to move up "expecting to lose" when they know that they could be a contender every year at their current level. And who gives a crap about filling the stadium? They already do that anyway. You don't need to move up a level to make money. Furthermore, you don't need to move up to prove anything to anybody.xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

Yes. Thank you.

APPALACHIANstate
May 11th, 2008, 09:38 PM
When I see the Mountaineers take the field, I do not care who they are playing (FBS or FCS). I love seeing these athletes go out there and give it all they have.

appfan2008
May 11th, 2008, 09:44 PM
this thread has seriously taken a large nose dive through the course of today

putter
May 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Any more new pics??

Grizaholic17
May 12th, 2008, 12:34 AM
You sure about that? This is a school that expects greatness even when the team might just be good, not great. This type of argument really has to weight. It would be really stupid for UM to move up "expecting to lose" when they know that they could be a contender every year at their current level. And who gives a crap about filling the stadium? They already do that anyway. You don't need to move up a level to make money. Furthermore, you don't need to move up to prove anything to anybody.

you kinda when off the subject i was answering...but okay. I see your points and i agree with them completely. But would you rather take a nosedive in the FCS, or take a nosedive for the first two years of FBS and improve in that league. I believe that was the question that was being asked. But good point. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

GrizFoo
May 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM
When I see the Mountaineers take the field, I do not care who they are playing (FBS or FCS). I love seeing these athletes go out there and give it all they have.

EXACTLY! Sure I love winning, and having tradition in the FCS. But I also like watching the highest level of GOOD football possible. I'm not a big Pro football guy, because I like the college game. The games I like watching the most are non BCS and the best FCS teams. I do like the BSC conference teams, and some of those games, because they can be great games, and it isn't Pro football.

So, give me great athletes, playing with emotion, for the love of the game, and good competative games...and some great atmosphere to go with it hopefully, and I'm a happy fan.

Syntax Error
May 12th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Happens to every program sooner or later. It's not if, it's when. Ask EKU, YSU, GSU, etc. ...xconfusedx

Griz Fan
May 13th, 2008, 02:29 AM
according to egriz the new sound system is in and ready to go.
to address ticket $$....the season tickets did increase $25 this year due to the Cats coming to WaGriz.
i tried to get another seat in the new expansion on opening day, Jan 15th, and they were sold out by noon. it was unbelievable.
it will be a new experience on 9/13, 2008 opening day at WaGriz, to see the new deck filled with people, even if it is Southern Utah it will still feel like home.

uofmman1122
May 13th, 2008, 02:51 AM
to address ticket $$....the season tickets did increase $25 this year due to the Cats coming to WaGriz.
i tried to get another seat in the new expansion on opening day, Jan 15th, and they were sold out by noon. it was unbelievable.
it will be a new experience on 9/13, 2008 opening day at WaGriz, to see the new deck filled with people, even if it is Southern Utah it will still feel like home.It's the only game I'll get to see this year. I can't wait! Going to be unbelievable in there next year! xnodx

montanafan
May 13th, 2008, 10:44 AM
it will be a new experience on 9/13, 2008 opening day at WaGriz, to see the new deck filled with people, even if it is Southern Utah it will still feel like home.

I got my seats (4) in the new expansion area. Maybe because I am a GSA doner?

Grizzaholic
May 13th, 2008, 11:07 AM
It seems like tickets go up 25 bucks regardless of it being Griz Cat or not.