PDA

View Full Version : FCS Spring Game Highlight Clips and Video

MaximumBobcat
April 17th, 2008, 01:44 PM
I'm interested in watching other FCS team's Spring Game videos, if any of them are around....so post em if you got em, youtube, whatever.

Here is the Texas State Maroon and Gold Spring Game... Texas State Spring Game WMV (http://mfile.akamai.com/9192/wmv/cstv.download.akamai.com/8108/open/txst/07-08/video/m-footbl/apr04/m-footbl_TXSTSpringGame_hl_041208.wmv)

Our video is actually pretty decent, for those that followed us last year, you'll know that our achilles heal was our secondary. The secondary looks much improved this spring. xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
April 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Our video is actually pretty decent, for those that followed us last year, you'll know that our achilles heal was our secondary. The secondary looks much improved this spring. xthumbsupx

Yeah, against your offense. ;)

That's what I hate about spring games. You never know if your defense is bad, or your offense is good, etc.

MaximumBobcat
April 17th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah, against your offense. ;)

That's what I hate about spring games. You never know if your defense is bad, or your offense is good, etc.

Last year, I always felt our offense was ok. We averaged 28.1 pts/g. It could stand to be more, but if your D does it's job, then most of the time you should win.

Also, we had only 4 penalties and no fumbles at our Spring Game. Pretty successful.

No UNI Spring game vids or nothin? xpeacex

PantherRob82
April 17th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I didn't watch yours, so I was just joking.

Our spring game is the 26th. Debating taping it. Doubt it would be very good quality.