PDA

View Full Version : SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AND CST ANNOUNCE TELEVISION CONTRACT EXTENSION

SUjagTILLiDIE
April 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AND CST ANNOUNCE TELEVISION CONTRACT EXTENSION
CST will continue to be the Home of the Jaguars through 2012

CST will continue to be the Home of the Jaguars through 2012

April 16, 2008

NEW ORLEANS (April 15, 2008) - Southern University Athletic Director, Greg LaFleur and Cox Sports Television (CST) head Rod Mickler announced today a partnership extension, which will lengthen CST as the Exclusive Regional Sports Network Home for the Southern Jaguar Athletics through 2012.
"We are excited about extending out contract with Cox Sports Television and continuing our relationship with the network," said Southern Director of Athletics Greg LaFleur. "Being with CST gives us the opportunity to continue to highlight our athletic program throughout the state and throughout the southern region of the country."

Through this agreement, the network will continue to produce and air over 25 Southern University events each year. CST also has full replay rights for all events televised on the network and will continue to add all events to CST Now!, the network's on-demand home available from COX in Baton Rouge and New Orleans.

"We are very proud to continue our affiliation with Southern University," stated Mickler. "Southern has one of the richest traditions in collegiate athletics and having them continue their tradition on CST is important to the network and to Jaguar fans alike."

http://gojagsports.cstv.com/genrel/041608aaa.html

813Jag
April 17th, 2008, 07:12 AM
That's great! xthumbsupx

GeauxLions94
April 17th, 2008, 09:56 AM
That's a great move for Southern ... now if only Charter will ever agree to put CST back on in the Northshore area (Hammond/Covington/Slidell) and some other areas on Louisiana and the Gulf Coast xchinscratchx

TexasTerror
April 17th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Dish Network has CST on...time for DirecTV to do the same (at the very least, for the people in the region).

I get completely blacked out of NBA games involving the Hornets. Thank goodness we do not have a MLB team in New Orleans on CST or I would not have that either -- good thing I get the Astros.

Tell Greg LaFleur to work his magic and help push CST on to more carriers!

SUjagTILLiDIE
April 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Dish Network has CST on...time for DirecTV to do the same (at the very least, for the people in the region).

I get completely blacked out of NBA games involving the Hornets. Thank goodness we do not have a MLB team in New Orleans on CST or I would not have that either -- good thing I get the Astros.

Tell Greg LaFleur to work his magic and help push CST on to more carriers!
Floyd Kerr(SU's Former and GOAT AD) was responsible for the first deal . To bad for SU they got rid of him. xmadx

SU Jag
April 20th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Hell Yeah!xbowx