PDA

View Full Version : I find the lack of Griz threads disturbing

uofmman1122
April 4th, 2008, 02:21 PM
So we hear about whenever an ASU player mows his lawn or does his taxes, but I haven't seen a Griz topic on here in a while, and, frankly, I'm worried.

What gives, AGS? I'm resorting to posting WGS at inopportune times.
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/MarcusAsshat123/normal_griz_stadium_from_above.jpg

bandl
April 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM
The who??

DLS
April 4th, 2008, 02:25 PM
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FORREST FIRES.

Grizzaholic
April 4th, 2008, 02:31 PM
So we hear about whenever an ASU player mows his lawn or does his taxes, but I haven't seen a Griz topic on here in a while, and, frankly, I'm worried.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/MarcusAsshat123/normal_griz_stadium_from_above.jpg

Who is the Griz and what is this WGS you speak of?

AZGrizFan
April 4th, 2008, 02:56 PM

At least nobodie's gotten arrested lately....

trusty
April 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM

This is the new Appt State Message Board. Did you not get the memo?

citdog
April 4th, 2008, 03:21 PM
memphis really sucks

Cap'n Cat
April 4th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Don't worry. Once everyone sees you're ranked #1 in the preseason xrolleyesx , then they take a look at your very RMAC-like schedule, there'll be plenty of threads and posts, mostly of the combustible ilk.

xcoffeex

mvemjsunpx
April 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Quick Griz rundown:

1. Most of the offense is back.

2. Most of the defense is gone.

3. Nobody seems to recruit better defensive talent at this level than Hauck, so we'll see if that holds up given the massive losses.

4. Both kickers are gone, but Montana always brings in great talent at those positions.

4. Griz won't go undefeated, but should make the playoffs.

5. The Big Sky title race is the most wide open it's been since 1998.

SeattleGriz
April 4th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Quick Griz rundown:

1. Most of the offense is back.

2. Most of the defense is gone.

3. Nobody seems to recruit better defensive talent at this level than Hauck, so we'll see if that holds up given the massive losses.

4. Both kickers are gone, but Montana always brings in great talent at those positions.

4. Griz won't go undefeated, but should make the playoffs.

5. The Big Sky title race is the most wide open it's been since 1998.

6. D1B didn't give us the kiss of death this year!

Rob Iola
April 4th, 2008, 07:10 PM
You gotcher Blue Hen Nation
You gotcher Panther Nation
You gotcher Mason Nation (for us George Mason grads)
And in Montana you gotcher Hiber Nation...

ursus arctos horribilis
April 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM
You gotcher Blue Hen Nation
You gotcher Panther Nation
You gotcher Mason Nation (for us George Mason grads)
And in Montana you gotcher Hiber Nation...

I'm guessing you started drinking at noon today.

dungeonjoe
April 4th, 2008, 07:47 PM
One of my favorite pictures of Wash-Griz stadium--- after a great game nonetheless!xthumbsupx

Rob Iola
April 4th, 2008, 08:21 PM
One of my favorite pictures of Wash-Griz stadium--- after a great game nonetheless!xthumbsupx

OK boyz, nobody showers until we find coach's contact...

Grizzaholic
April 4th, 2008, 10:56 PM

xthumbsupx Actually you get xthumbsupx xthumbsupx for that.

T-Dog
April 4th, 2008, 11:01 PM
What gives, AGS?

No Griz players have been arrested recently. xsmiley_wix

Cleets
April 5th, 2008, 02:33 AM

No *****..!!! Where's the pendulum of misfortune and calamity.. D1B.. where are you..!!

Cleets
April 5th, 2008, 02:35 AM

No App. State players have actually graduated this year either... does that count..

T-Dog
April 5th, 2008, 05:27 AM
No App. State players have actually graduated this year either... does that count..

Not quite.

Graduation up here is next month. xrulesx xcoolx

Eaglegus2
April 5th, 2008, 07:25 AM
No *****..!!! Where's the pendulum of misfortune and calamity.. D1B.. where are you..!!

D1B & Capt'n Cat are preparing for a trip to south Georgia. It will take them awhile to pack the Deep Woods Off. The sand gnats are bad here.:D :D

Will we be the same after their visit?;) xnonono2x

Mountain Panther
April 5th, 2008, 09:13 AM

Is that the concept mock-up of your future stadium??? xconfusedx

SideLine Shooter
April 5th, 2008, 10:51 AM

Kind of nice isn't it!!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

saccat
April 5th, 2008, 03:47 PM

WELL.... There 4th string QB got a DUI about 2 weeks or so ago.

Mich Griz
April 5th, 2008, 05:56 PM
D1B & Capt'n Cat are preparing for a trip to south Georgia. It will take them awhile to pack the Deep Woods Off. The sand gnats are bad here.:D :D

when the bugs are bad you can't beat OFF

Grizalltheway
April 5th, 2008, 06:00 PM
when the bugs are bad you can't beat OFF

And why not? xeyebrowx

PhantomCAT
April 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Is that the concept mock-up of your future stadium??? xconfusedx

That is the current configuration. They are adding 20,000 more if you'd ask them. cept its only 2k more.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
That is the current configuration. They are adding 20,000 more if you'd ask them. cept its only 2k more.

Wow, I didn't know we were adding 20k more! Where did you hear that? Which thread was it on? I've seen a thread or two that have talked about the addition of 4,500 with the first 2,000 being done now and the other 2,500 being done in another 4-5 years. Try not to let the envy consume you.

JohnStOnge
April 5th, 2008, 09:11 PM
http://www.utdallas.edu/~ctf031000/VIG/choke.jpg

MTGrizzFan
April 6th, 2008, 02:33 AM

and 6 of them are mine

uofmman1122
April 6th, 2008, 03:12 AM
*URGENT*

Guys...

I was walking to the U.C. today, and I passed Andrew Selle near Craig and we said "hi" to each other...

Should I start a new thread about this? xconfusedx I mean....it's pretty important stuff! Griz fans might want to know about this information that definitely pertains to the furthering of Griz football as we know it... xnodx xlolx