PDA

View Full Version : Three RI Colleges entering Spring Ball

dgreco
April 3rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Projo had an article about how Rizzi is doing with the program, and how Estes was doing at Brown.

Of course since my team is Bryant I thought I would post a little about Bryant's first full-time assistants that are new this year.

- secondary coach Chad Walker, who worked with Nick Saban at LSU and the Miami Dolphins
- defensive line coach Chris Woods, former head coach at Stonehill and assistant coach at Harvard
- offensive line coach Joel Rodriguez, an academic All-America at the University of Miami, Tennessee Titans center and graduate assistant at Mississippi
- receivers coach Mark DeBrito, former Bentley All-America wide receiver, offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

Also I love this quote... "If we want to make the move and become the best college football team in Rhode Island, we have to compete against the high end of I-FCS(he said AA so I changed it :D). It’s important to have someone like UMass on the schedule. We need a high-water mark,” from head coach Marty Fine

Seawolf97
April 4th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Projo had an article about how Rizzi is doing with the program, and how Estes was doing at Brown.

Of course since my team is Bryant I thought I would post a little about Bryant's first full-time assistants that are new this year.

- secondary coach Chad Walker, who worked with Nick Saban at LSU and the Miami Dolphins
- defensive line coach Chris Woods, former head coach at Stonehill and assistant coach at Harvard
- offensive line coach Joel Rodriguez, an academic All-America at the University of Miami, Tennessee Titans center and graduate assistant at Mississippi
- receivers coach Mark DeBrito, former Bentley All-America wide receiver, offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

Also I love this quote... "If we want to make the move and become the best college football team in Rhode Island, we have to compete against the high end of I-FCS(he said AA so I changed it :D). It’s important to have someone like UMass on the schedule. We need a high-water mark,” from head coach Marty Fine

I have to agree. I think your program will do just fine . Maybe our paths will cross again if we make a road trip to Rhode Islandxthumbsupx

brownbear
April 5th, 2008, 08:45 AM
I have to agree. I think your program will do just fine . Maybe our paths will cross again if we make a road trip to Rhode Islandxthumbsupx

You all are coming to Rhode Island on September 21