*-Big Sky Conference game

AshevilleApp2
April 3rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
Nice schedule. Good luck.

wapiti
April 3rd, 2008, 10:25 AM
Nice schedule. Good luck.

We will need it with two BCS schools.
But I would rather have an extra BCS school on the schedule than an extra Div 2 or 3 or NAIA on the schedule.

NDSU beat Minnesota last year, it will be our turn this year.

AshevilleApp2
April 3rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
I really wish we got some Big Sky and Gateway regular season games on TV. I never have a clue what other teams look like heading into the playoffs.

Grizzaholic
April 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
This is the worst thing anybody can do to another person and I really feel bad for doing this but.... If you want to watch some Big Sky games, get on your computer and ... .... ... go to bigskytv.com. I am sorry in advance.

AshevilleApp2
April 3rd, 2008, 10:46 AM
This is the worst thing anybody can do to another person and I really feel bad for doing this but.... If you want to watch some Big Sky games, get on your computer and ... .... ... go to bigskytv.com. I am sorry in advance.

Thanks. I think.

FargoBison
April 3rd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Good luck in Big Sky play, that non-conference slate has done you no favors when it comes to making the playoffs as an at-large.

GOKATS
April 3rd, 2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks. I think.

What he means is that BigSkyTV does do the games, but they suck in quality and reliability- if you're interested I'd try a game or two to check it out before buying the subscription. Altitude Sports out of Denver does several Big Sky games every year and is available nationwide on DirecTV and Dish and regionally on cable.

Grizzaholic
April 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
What he means is that BigSkyTV does do the games, but they suck in quality and reliability- if you're interested I'd try a game or two to check it out before buying the subscription. Altitude Sports out of Denver does several Big Sky games every year and is available nationwide on DirecTV and Dish and regionally on cable.

xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
April 3rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Montana State is going to have to win the Big Sky. Simple as that. This schedule is very much like those we've been seeing in the SLC as of late. Hopefully, Montana State does not have similar schedules down the line...

AshevilleApp2
April 3rd, 2008, 11:53 AM

Thanks, that makes it more clear. I haven't made the jump to DirecTV or Dish yet. I do get to see some CAA games on cable though. I'll probably try a game of BigSkyTV on the computer for kicks. I just hate to waste a beautiful fall Saturday in front of a computer screen.

GOKATS
April 3rd, 2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks, that makes it more clear. I haven't made the jump to DirecTV or Dish yet. I do get to see some CAA games on cable though. I'll probably try a game of BigSkyTV on the computer for kicks. I just hate to waste a beautiful fall Saturday in front of a computer screen.

Ask you cable provider if they will add Altitude to their lineup- worst case is they'll say no, never hurts to ask though.

AshevilleApp2
April 3rd, 2008, 01:06 PM
Ask you cable provider if they will add Altitude to their lineup- worst case is they'll say no, never hurts to ask though.

True.