PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville releases schedule

nwFL Griz
April 1st, 2008, 11:01 AM
2008 Jacksonville U schedule (http://judolphins.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/040108aaa.html)

App St, 2 sub-D1's....ok I guess.

Longrifle
April 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM
2008 Jacksonville U schedule (http://judolphins.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/040108aaa.html)

App St, 2 sub-D1's....ok I guess.

Nice little jab. There is also an LSU. Which Nationally Ranked Division 1-A program is Montana playing this year.

nwFL Griz
April 1st, 2008, 11:23 AM
Nice little jab. There is also an LSU. Which Nationally Ranked Division 1-A program is Montana playing this year.

WTF? Dude, you need to chill out, my comment was based solely on Jacksonville's schedule and was IN NO WAY a shot at App St. My comment was based on the thought that a Pioneer league schedule, combined with 2 sub-D1's is not offset by the App St game, making this schedule....well, just ok.

I really couldn't give a rat's ass who App St is playing. So take that chip off your shoulder.

danefan
April 1st, 2008, 11:30 AM
Travelling to a DII sucks, but I think its the second half of a home-and-home.

Hopefully after playing at App State J-Ville will realize that they shouldn't have to travel to sub DI teams to fill their schedule.

DetroitFlyer
April 1st, 2008, 11:38 AM
JU plays perhaps the absolute best and the absolute worst teams in all of FCS.... Kind of interesting. 12 games, 10 FCS games, not too shabby. It will be interesting to see how JU does in Bell's second year.... I still think they may be a year or two away, but I do think that JU is on the rise and App State better be sharp this fall.... Remember what happened when Jim Harbaugh's team played USC? Not hard to imagine JU doing something similar.... Maybe on the order of some team from Boone that won a game up here in Michigan.... LOL!

lizrdgizrd
April 1st, 2008, 12:55 PM
JU plays perhaps the absolute best and the absolute worst teams in all of FCS.... Kind of interesting. 12 games, 10 FCS games, not too shabby. It will be interesting to see how JU does in Bell's second year.... I still think they may be a year or two away, but I do think that JU is on the rise and App State better be sharp this fall.... Remember what happened when Jim Harbaugh's team played USC? Not hard to imagine JU doing something similar.... Maybe on the order of some team from Boone that won a game up here in Michigan.... LOL!
You certainly do have a fine imagination! :D

BearsCountry
April 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM
If the Dolphins didnt play a D2/NAIA on the road that would be a pretty good schedule.

Longrifle
April 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
WTF? Dude, you need to chill out, my comment was based solely on Jacksonville's schedule and was IN NO WAY a shot at App St. My comment was based on the thought that a Pioneer league schedule, combined with 2 sub-D1's is not offset by the App St game, making this schedule....well, just ok.

I really couldn't give a rat's ass who App St is playing. So take that chip off your shoulder.

I apologize. I read your post quickly and thought it was talking about App playing Jacksonville and Presbyterian. "Rat's ass", really?

nwFL Griz
April 2nd, 2008, 08:26 AM
I apologize. I read your post quickly and thought it was talking about App playing Jacksonville and Presbyterian. "Rat's ass", really?

Yep, really. App could play Greenville Junior college, Saint Mary's school for the deaf and dumb, and Greensboro Middle School, and I wouldn't care at all.