PDA

View Full Version : Wofford dropping option offense, will be pass-happy in '08

terrierbob
April 1st, 2008, 10:34 AM
Ayers is "tired of such a boring offense".

th0m
April 1st, 2008, 10:49 AM
xlolx

MplsBison
April 1st, 2008, 11:33 AM
If you want to make this a decent April fools day thread, post some sort of fake link.

The Moody1
April 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM
Ayers is "tired of such a boring offense".

ASU is switching back to the Power-I. Jerry is getting too old for all the excitement and wants to be bored like his buddy Ayers. :D

On another note, I spent last week down at Tybee Island, and got bitten by gnats the whole time. Now I now why they call Statesboro, Gnatsboro.

LarryBoy
April 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
In related news, Georgia Southern hired Brian Van Gorder to take over as Head Coach, citing boredom with Hatcher's ability to produce coherent thought as the reason for the change.

89Hen
April 1st, 2008, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure if the timing is a coincidence, but KC Keeler just announced that Delaware would be reinstating the Wing-T because the fans missed the good old days of student body left, student body right, student body up the middle, punt. :D

terrierbob
April 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM
ASU is switching back to the Power-I. Jerry is getting too old for all the excitement and wants to be bored like his buddy Ayers. :D

On another note, I spent last week down at Tybee Island, and got bitten by gnats the whole time. Now I now why they call Statesboro, Gnatsboro.

They're also called "flying teeth".

terrierbob
April 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM

Gets my vote. xsmiley_wix

89Eagle
April 1st, 2008, 01:29 PM

On another note, I spent last week down at Tybee Island, and got bitten by gnats the whole time. Now I now why they call Statesboro, Gnatsboro. You experienced sand-gnats. THey are bad boys. THe gnats here just bother the heck out of you. THey don't actually bite.

eaglesrthe1
April 1st, 2008, 07:51 PM
You experienced sand-gnats. THey are bad boys. THe gnats here just bother the heck out of you. THey don't actually bite.

Also called no-see-ums. The gnats in the Boro look like miniature blimps in comparison.